Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

You guys need to take me on your PRO Nex trips i got all reqs and want to split but i always get a team where [bleep]ing noobs run >.>. oh well Willing to go

Willing to split am very trustworthy..but you will have to see for yourself

2ds37e0.png

yyboy.png

Dat teletab xD

Don't forget the RoL >.<

dont forget the 6 pray pots :rolleyes:

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

brews + rests

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

You guys need to take me on your PRO Nex trips i got all reqs and want to split but i always get a team where [bleep]ing noobs run >.>. oh well Willing to go

I don't see how there could be much trust in someone with 6 post count. If someone of the current tip teams cheated, they'd practically be excluded from these forums forever, which would be a big deal to them, can't trust people who have nothing to lose.

I don't see how there could be much trust in someone with 6 post count. If someone of the current tip teams cheated, they'd practically be excluded from these forums forever, which would be a big deal to them, can't trust people who have nothing to lose.

He joined months before you. :thumbup:

VsaJs.jpg

if it means anything I can vouch for yyboy.

He's a longtime, trustworthy friend.

4e0Vn.png

Guys this isn't the place to try and find teams for boss hunting, or discussing tactics, or discussing whether or not somebody is trustworthy. Lets get back to pictures please.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I thought we didn't need unspams anymore.

unspam: meant to post this a week or two ago.

154czsi.png

We never did in the first place. Grats on the phats though

[hide=99s]47,297th to 99 Attack, 12/10/08
47,898th to 99 Hitpoints, 3/29/09
78,286th to 99 Strength, 4/5/09
36,125th to 99 Range, 6/7/09, 12:30 in the morning.
70,280th to 99 Defence, 4/16/10
67,781st to 99 Magic, 8/13/10
Somethingth to 99 Slayer on some day during the Summer (I forgot to write it down)
169,099th to 99 Cooking , 4/9/11
Idk what to 99 fm at some point
Idk what to 99 prayer on 1/28/2012

?? 99 thieving 12/30/2015

?? 99 herblore 1/2/2016, ?? 99 dungeoneering 9/5/2016[/hide]

s2k10n.png

Even if it's a dumb story, telling it changes other people just the slightest little bit, just as living the story changes me. An infinitesimal change. And that infinitesimal change ripples outward-ever smaller but everlasting. I will get forgotten, but the stories will last. And so we all matter-maybe less than a lot, but always more than none.

-John Green (An Abundance of Katherines)

ilKlHM.png

I saw in the CC that Legs was quitting and giving away 10m to random people, and said if anybody wanted his items he had left, so I went to his world and got it.

He said he would have gave me his 57m if I would have been online earlier, but I'm not complaining about a the free 2.2m.

Thanks Legs, and good luck with your cold.

ib7rVm.png

So I'm finally getting back into dungeoneering so I can get a cc bow for TDs and possibly nex if I ever get the gear to go.

110223203003.png

Yay! Thanks dgs <3 going to dunging some more, still have another 170k tokens or so to go, might get a third even if I really enjoy dunging.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).