Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

110223234410.png

B2B Pernix coif & legs

Free ely?

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

I can't imagine the lsp they're getting. =P~

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Wish I had 99 range and more chaotics/divine...:( Want to nex badly.

15wtv5.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

<-- is ready for nex tomorrow

nexgear.png

- the Defender, but yeah looks good. With that setup, you'll be tanking a lot, especially on the Zaros form. Bring a few more brews than normal, and you'll be fine.

Congrats on CCB btw :thumbup:

Now that I'm done at Nex for the night, I'll post these aswell

110224024816.png

That was 1 kill after dying. I died at the end of Ice form/start of Zaros form on the previous kill, and made it back in 3:30, in time for the drop.

110224033819.png

Nobody wanted a split, so I was feeling generous again. Another good friend.

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

- the Defender, but yeah looks good. With that setup, you'll be tanking a lot, especially on the Zaros form. Bring a few more brews than normal, and you'll be fine.

defender + void top > acp + deflector

defender + void top > acp + deflector

It's comparable, depending on how much you are ranging vs meleeing. Lately I've been all range, except claw specials, and not even bringing rapier. Rapier + Defender would be worth the extra invy space, if you melee the blood form, all mages, and the reavers. I can definitely see that as being worth a defender switch.

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

Just downed nox for rapier/claws

gfclaws.jpg

gave back drop but doesn't save that rapier

He skulled on me in rev dungeon so I went back with bandos + ags + claws + veng to pk him, only combat 116 so was pretty suprised when i managed to claw him out after eating nearly all my food from being rapiered.

Thought he would have protected rapier and had planned to give back stuff

Ouch, ags doesnt have a tif acc so posting for him.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Just downed nox for rapier/claws

gfclaws.jpg

gave back drop but doesn't save that rapier

He skulled on me in rev dungeon so I went back with bandos + ags + claws + veng to pk him, only combat 116 so was pretty suprised when i managed to claw him out after eating nearly all my food from being rapiered.

Thought he would have protected rapier and had planned to give back stuff

Ouch, ags doesnt have a tif acc so posting for him.

Rapier > 217k coins.

Was fun while it lasted . . .

what did you protect? some statuette?

Dat Fury.

I wasnt supposed to get skulled. I missclicked on him by mistake. He went to bank and whatever and said "im gonna come pk you" joking. Ans well. . . long story short im not 200k richer but my bank is missing a rapier.

I still can't understand people disregarding virtus. It's the 2nd best melee armor out there(for most things, basically because of healing and no negative melee) and clearly the best corp gear around(hand and shoulders above anything else). If anything, torva is the most useless set(as there is not much use for the higher defense).

what did you protect? some statuette?

Dat Fury.

I wasnt supposed to get skulled. I missclicked on him by mistake. He went to bank and whatever and said "im gonna come pk you" joking. Ans well. . . long story short im not 200k richer but my bank is missing a rapier.

:( That sucks. Personally i blame 999 for enabling Ags to get turm :D

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

Best clue reward Ive had :)

reddragmask.png

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010