Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

people paying 25k ea must REALLY want 99 con fast because that's 125 gp/xp (i guess like 50 gp/xp incl. bxp boost) >_>

I really dont get how people can be this stupid. They end up paying 5 times the price they would have paid on a normal day just to get the exp a bit faster. IMO exp weekends are best spent doing non buyable skills.

Void is the best no matter what size, karils being the second best. Getting like 4-5 kills 6 manning and 9-10 kills 9 manning atm

I don't see any way Karil's is better than Arma...unless you melee like every form...? :-k

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

Void is the best no matter what size, karils being the second best. Getting like 4-5 kills 6 manning and 9-10 kills 9 manning atm

o_O

Void + ACP? Or just straight void?

Also, doesn't wearing void really effect your spec damage, since you don't get the bonus because claws remove deflector? Or do you waste a lot of inv and bring a void melee helm + body?

td2sig.jpg

I don't see any way Karil's is better than Arma...unless you melee like every form...? :-k

Claw spec first and third form.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Who uses Karils at Nex... Honestly. :P.

Erm. I've never played a single game of Pest Control. Lol. I'd rather buy my armor then spend time obtaining. >.<

09144a99bb.png

But again, with the people recommending Void + ACP, doesn't wearing void drastically limit your offensive abilities, unless you sacrifice two inv spots and do a clunky three-item-switch each time you want to spec?

td2sig.jpg

Not worth all the lost bonuses, just for a few claw specs. Even in Arma, claws hit 60-70% of the time, at least that's my experience. Everyone is forgetting that we're building our Nex setups off range, not melee. 99% of the kill is ranging, therefore the focus should be on max range bonus.

Also, I think without ACP/Deflector, void isn't really worth the lost defence and extra switch. ACP adds a lot of accuracy to range attacks, whereas just void with spectral, I hit a lot less consistent.

Not worth all the lost bonuses, just for a few claw specs. Even in Arma, claws hit 60-70% of the time, at least that's my experience. Everyone is forgetting that we're building our Nex setups off range, not melee. 99% of the kill is ranging, therefore the focus should be on max range bonus.

Also, I think without ACP/Deflector, void isn't really worth the lost defence and extra switch. ACP adds a lot of accuracy to range attacks, whereas just void with spectral, I hit a lot less consistent.

How would an EEKS compare to a spectral there? Because there's no way in hell I'll be able to afford Claws + thousands of brews + arma + Ceremonial robes + spectral + still have enough to get my last level of summoning to use a Yak. Something has to give, so if I can get by fine with an EEKS, I'd much rather just DG some more and get one.

td2sig.jpg

You melee phase 1 3 4 and half of 5 yes melee is important

We claw first form, range until third form, 1 possibly 2 claw on third form, range until fifth form, and claw on fifth.

Why would you even melee ice? That's just asking for taking more damage....

Edit: @999134th's vid: Nothing personal, but that wasn't worth bumping into this page. No audio, very bad editing, bad screen distortion. You can't even see your lp, or read the chat box...Also, use 100% quality on your vids. Idk what software you use, but it has an option to change how much quality percentage. Right now you have pixels from previous frames in the next frames, making it look horrible.

The content is okay, but everything else is [Cabbage]. Sorry if this offends you.

phase 4 goes by 2x as fast if you melee and if EVERYONE melees and there isn't a stubborn ranger dragging it on "contain this!" its not a problem + freeing is a ton easier

not to mention meleeing the 4 minons too

phase 4 goes by 2x as fast if you melee and if EVERYONE melees and there isn't a stubborn ranger dragging it on "contain this!" its not a problem + freeing is a ton easier

Never really have problems with freeing, except when the icicles don't break after 18 spam clicks, similar to cutting webs. Yeah okay Jagex, cool.

But I was mainly referring to the "Contain This!" attack. At least when ranging, you have some distance between you and her. Whereas with melee, you're right next to her. And if your net sucks, you lag, server lag, anything at all...you're hit. There's no room for error at that point.

I never have problems with contain this unless someones out of range, which doesn't happen if everyone melees. You also use rests like brews on that phase (since you cant let it drop) so the more pray you save killing it fast there the more brews you can bring

Guys, can you take it to the Nex thread please? :unsure:

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

EEKS > Spectral.

Sorry 999134th Pure, didn't know discussing our pictures was considered off-topic.... :unsure:

You're not discussing your pictures. You are discussing nex setups and strategies

If you were talking about the pictures, you'd be talking about the drops.

so please...take it to this thread. http://forum.tip.it/topic/287441-nex/page__st__240

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

http://5z8.info/dogfights_j3w6u_56-DEPLOY-TROJAN-287.mw9----

^ Jagex'd 2 times in a row... Sorry about the laggy clips, i recorded them using jing from the sony vegas preview so i didn't have to bother spending 25 minutes rendering and uploading a 30 second video. Also, don't mind the URL :P I just love using the website shadyurl, makes me laugh every time.

[spoiler=If you don't feel like using such a URL, here is the original.]http://www.screencast.com/users/roneeb/folders/Jing/media/f63fe5b5-9fb6-4372-a050-6720b297f92c

I love the perfectly timed lag on the first clip... =/. I can't work out whether i hit him with my second vengeance or not, if not i'm sure i could have downed him if i had been able to.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.