Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

[hide]

Since I want an Ely, which is 650m, and I only had 300m... I decided to buy something meanwhile <3:

thirdage.png

3rdage.png

Yayy <3:

[/hide]

Very nice! Void knight gloves match 3rd age melee perfectly btw :)

If you want the boots to match the void gloves, you could try changing shoes in the Relleka shoe shop for dark navy-coloured boots/shoes. Most people I find usually wear infinity boots with 3a melee, but it just looks wrong - the yellow trim doesn't match anything XD if there aren't any boots that match the void gloves I would stick with the white boots you are wearing there.

Unspam:

wiwrv8.jpg

86M to go!

2vuhgcn.png

gues who just went 8 for 11 at ffa with rubies, ask my team theyre jelly

edit: just did another 6:3, makes it 11 for 14

WOW GTFO THIS IS A PICTURES ONLY THREAD NO NEX ALLOWED

here is an example of a high quality picture you should post

80cook2.jpg

lolsong.jpg

lol only just unlocked song at 68 dungeoneering

What's unbalanced party penalty?

I seem to get it whenever I do 5:1 c1 small rushes which I start, normally do with level 120+s as well

I'm not sure but it might be because I am the one starting and set for 1 person it may be setting up a c1 small dungeon that is designed for my combat to be able to solo.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

1.1M torstol juju run :)

jujutorstol3.jpg

I need to get back into those Torstol runs. Last time I tried, I got unlucky for the few and lost a bit. I think it was the price I paid for the seeds.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

1.1M torstol juju run :)

jujutorstol3.jpg

I need to get back into those Torstol runs. Last time I tried, I got unlucky for the few and lost a bit. I think it was the price I paid for the seeds.

Seeds rose to 390k today, herbs rose to 59k-60k. I'm using juju potions aswell so, that helps.

kazmahalfsize.png

I just got scammed :wall:

2rcpc3m.png

I'm stuck inside the duel arena after this happend:

I staked some persoon for 300m.

All looked normal untill the fight started. Somehow he was able to make me do the eat emote during our box fight with food turned off (I'm thinking smuggled out dungeoneering food or something?). I didn't get healed though, but kept losing turns. Somehow I still managed to win(or so I thought). When my opponent was about to die he dissapeared and I was left inside. I can see him running around outside the arena with an arrow above his head. Kinda at loss what to do and not lose the 300m now :mad: .

Edit: Since I have to leave for wok I decided to use the forfeit trapdoor and cut my losses. To my surprise I got my stake back. :thumbup:

pepijn777.png

I just got scammed :wall:

2rcpc3m.png

I'm stuck inside the duel arena after this happend:

I staked some persoon for 300m.

All looked normal untill the fight started. Somehow he was able to make me do the eat emote during our box fight with food turned off (I'm thinking smuggled out dungeoneering food or something?). I didn't get healed though, but kept losing turns. Somehow I still managed to win(or so I thought). When my opponent was about to die he dissapeared and I was left inside. I can see him running around outside the arena with an arrow above his head. Kinda at loss what to do and not lose the 300m now :mad: .

There is a 15 minute time out, just stay in the arena and you should get your money back. You won't win his stake however.

Goldenjkered.png

Whips: 3 Dragon Boots: 15

My 99's: Attack & Cooking

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Goldenjkered

snip

There is a 15 minute time out, just stay in the arena and you should get your money back. You won't win his stake however.

I got it back anyways, but thats good to know if something like this happens again, thank you.

Probably in place due to the old duel arena glitch where you could make your opponent stuck in there, and win their stake.

1251842664adamantdragonsignature.png