Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

No, just disappointed that the original was already forgotten.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUgf-M3A2BY

Thats keeper [cabbage] right there.

Anyone here remember the 3 turns rule? (Now that we're getting all nostalgic)

Or hell, do you get the joke behind my signature even?

Ah that tune reminds me of the days walking around lumbridge or varrock doing the lowest level quests and just having pure fun.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

No, just disappointed that the original was already forgotten.

YouTube Video.

Thats keeper [cabbage] right there.

Anyone here remember the 3 turns rule? (Now that we're getting all nostalgic)

Or hell, do you get the joke behind my signature even?

Ah that tune reminds me of the days walking around lumbridge or varrock doing the lowest level quests and just having pure fun.

You are/were having on RuneScape?! Reported.

09144a99bb.png

[spoiler=Two nights ago at bandos]110225214138.png

110225215617n.png

[spoiler=Last night at bandos.]110227001719.png

110227013411.png

110227020959.png

110227021351.png

At 6x bcp and 6x tass now. :) The last trip I lasted 6 overloads (using house options) and still had brews, rests and uni left. >.<

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Most recent best loot from korasi rushing (had another 2 or 3 whips, plus some other goodies, total was around 10m loot):

il9Mjg.png

Notice anything about these :P?

[spoiler=Spot the glitch]il58bo.png

il55Tg.png

il9Oro.png

Dragon deffer shouldn't be too much of an issue :P

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

[hide=squareroot2's nexing]

110226215336.png

130m pls

edit:

130m received

110226221725.png

[/hide]

I need to go Nex with you guys. And girl. Tell Failed Stake shes a noob and ask her if shes mad bro.

110227040515.png

Hit max cash, bought a bunch of stuff. Restarted from 400m. 76 hours later hit max cash again.

sorry what is that item next to the ancient ceremonial and the onyx(i)

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

[hide]

Another share. :).

[/img]

mind moving the signiture so we can see the drop?

Chat - To Toad: You just missed Pernix Chaps.

You'd think that's a dead give away. :roll:

That's what I figured. :P. I put the watermark on because a certain someone bans me for a week for posting pics of more then one account (My GF's). So, problem solved.

[/hide]

It is a dead givaway, but think about the average IQ here (and for RS itself :rolleyes: ) most people won't think to look there.

If they banned you for multiple accounts, instead of blocking the whole chat box, why not just your name? :unsure:

Unless you plan to have a friend pm you for every drop picture.

Well seeing as you asked what the drop was i think you fall under this catagory:

It is a dead givaway, but think about the average IQ here (and for RS itself :rolleyes: ) most people won't think to look there.

I think you just managed to troll yourself :thumbup:

No, I was just pointing out that if he's going to post drop pictures, he shouldn't block the drop.

You assume to much here.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

[hide]

Another share. :).

p><p>You

That's what I figured. :P. I put the watermark on because a certain someone bans me for a week for posting pics of more then one account (My GF's). So, problem solved.

[/hide]

If they banned you for multiple accounts, instead of blocking the whole chat box, why not just your name? :unsure:

Unless you plan to have a friend pm you for every drop picture.

Well seeing as you asked what the drop was i think you fall under this catagory:

I think you just managed to troll yourself :thumbup:

No, I was just pointing out that if he's going to post drop pictures, he shouldn't block the drop.

You assume to much here.

I assumed nothing, i pointed out a fact. If you're too stupid to realise you owned yourself that is your issue not mine. Now, please try and stay on topic and only comment on pictures. Like you always tell others to do.

OT: 3rd 91 for the day.

http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/2814/91smithing213652.png' alt='91smithing213652.png'>

I was commenting on a picture silly ;)

And I did see the Pm to him, so I was about 90% sure on the drop, regardless of whether or not you believe that, I really don't care. However, after just recieving the drop himself, why did a friend pm him that he missed it, when he was obviously there to see it? :unsure: . Most people will look at that Pm and not think much of it. They'll think maybe the other person was in a different team, so he was telling him they got a drop, and he missed out.

My point remains regardless though. If he's going to post drop pictures, unless he physically got it himself so he can right click and screenshot that, he shouldn't block out the whole chat window. If posting multiple accounts is such an issue, then he really only needs to block the names, not the whole box.

Anyways, I'm tired of talking about blocked boxes. I think I'm ready for nex now.

Just bought ceremonial :thumbup:

cere.png

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

And I did see the Pm to him, so I was about 90% sure on the drop, regardless of whether or not you believe that, I really don't care. However, after just recieving the drop himself, why did a friend pm him that he missed it, when he was obviously there to see it? :unsure: . Most people will look at that Pm and not think much of it. They'll think maybe the other person was in a different team, so he was telling him they got a drop, and he missed out.

My point remains regardless though. If he's going to post drop pictures, unless he physically got it himself so he can right click and screenshot that, he shouldn't block out the whole chat window. If posting multiple accounts is such an issue, then he really only needs to block the names, not the whole box.

Anyways, I'm tired of talking about blocked boxes. I think I'm ready for nex now.

cere.png

Prayer level for final breakpoint.

sorry what is that item next to the ancient ceremonial and the onyx(i)

Entgallow Staff, smuggled out of Daemonheim.

oh my thigat one looks different :/

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Had a Huge lol at this.

Quick Story: Guy Kept Korasi rushing me with Energy Transfers so i waiting for him to strike again and i venged on both his specs+korasied my own.

Anti Rushing= Pro

110227162032e.png

110227162049s.png

Didnt get drop pic because right after some other guy tried to kroasi me like 4 times. Had to shark loot shark loot shark

loot shark tab

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

cere.png

Prayer level for final breakpoint.

How much did you pay for it?

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Went to Bandos today. :)

110227154412.png

Also got a rune sword and the friend I was duoing with got a hilt. Wish I got it tbh . . . At 7x bcp and 6x tassy and that hilt was the first I've seen since sometime last year. :P Got 4m for the hilt split.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Was doing an essay.... Got MASSIVELY bored and crastinated like a pro! Made a temple of DOOOOOOOOM! Well... Actually a shrine to a RS God.... Sooooo even though this is a minecraft pic it is relevant.... Cookie for whomever knows which RS god that symbol is. ;)

zaros.png

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Was doing an essay.... Got MASSIVELY bored and crastinated like a pro! Made a temple of DOOOOOOOOM! Well... Actually a shrine to a RS God.... Sooooo even though this is a minecraft pic it is relevant.... Cookie for whomever knows which RS god that symbol is. ;)

[hide]zaros.png[/hide]

The URL gives it away :P Nice work though ^^

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

zaros.png

Zaros, but...

Are you the person who made this?

r39123Lava%20Cathedral%2012d231.png

ib7rVm.png