Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

why train pray?

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

why train pray?

I would imagine it is because of this:

I pk with divine and protect prayers :unsure:, never have to worry about other divines though

And its always at least 5v1 so sorta justified

So that he can last longer probably. Idk, just speculating.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I envy alot of you guys. able to make so much cash. Just wish i had a better internet connection so i could pk/mh/stake :L

Will cost me 150m for 95-99 prayer. One day

Pure i still remember when you made that account

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

Think I'm ready to camp ancient mages. No one should attack me with this set up, right?

ancientmages.png

Cheapest set up I could find, cost 8418161gp :razz:

Rohanlord.png

Notable solo drops: x3 Bandos boots, x2 Dragonic Visage, x2 Bandos Tassets, x1 Bandos Hilt, x1 Bandos Chestplate

I'm pretty sure you need the extra +2. If there's a cheaper alternative please enlighten me but I'm under the impression you need 95 mage def, 230, range and 240 crush.

Rohanlord.png

Notable solo drops: x3 Bandos boots, x2 Dragonic Visage, x2 Bandos Tassets, x1 Bandos Hilt, x1 Bandos Chestplate

Think I'm ready to camp ancient mages. No one should attack me with this set up, right?

ancientmages.png

Cheapest set up I could find, cost 8418161gp :razz:

you need +250 in all melee def, +250 range def, and +100 mage def, so no.

Seers rings are pretty cheap.

Defence amulet.... no. Get a lent fury from a friend or something.

And black dhide vambs, no. get bgloves.

After all of that you should be able to swap the cape for soul wars cape.

Unspam:

110227042524.png

I might have to buy a wreath for 400m now.

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

you need +250 in all melee def, +250 range def, and +100 mage def, so no.

Not really. Some 230 crush, 230 range and 95 mage is enough, but it'd be highly suggested to have dragon defender within the setup. A nice setup is k top, v helm and skirt with d defender, with some switched gear, even neit will do.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

he is probably a troll, no one would be that stupid

Well I'm sorry I thought I'd try out something I've never done before for a change. I may not be as knowledgeable as you when it comes to this game but that doesn't make me stupid.

Rohanlord.png

Well they can be. last night i made about 6m in 300 kills. How ever i'm on a 322 kill dry streak.

This is (shockingly) my last trip loot. had to cut short cos i miss clicked a ranger, and started to lagg so had to tele early :thumbdown:

45kills.png

koolcookie0.png

Goals: 15m Slayer xp | 85 Herblore | 75+ All Stats | Chaotic Rapier | 125k/200k Tokens

are ancient mages good for cash? cuz i got cleaned. again.

what would i need to bring there so i dont get attacked by anything?

ill unspam in a few mins :)

Yeah I've heard there's a 1/100 chance of getting Ceremonial robes which is a pretty decent drop rate. Thought I'd try them out to boost my bank a bit :-D

Rohanlord.png

are ancient mages good for cash? cuz i got cleaned. again.

what would i need to bring there so i dont get attacked by anything?

ill unspam in a few mins :)

Yeah I've heard there's a 1/100 chance of getting Ceremonial robes which is a pretty decent drop rate. Thought I'd try them out to boost my bank a bit :-D

You need a higher defense level. Since you don't have 99 defense, the other enemies won't stay off you unless your defense is much higher. You don't want to rely on potions - if you accidentally let it run down too far, you can die in a few seconds if the other enemies get on you. What's more: since you don't have Pack Yak or Imp-in-a-box, you can't bank your key, which means anything you lose on death is essentially lost for good.

Honestly, it's not worth the risk in my opinion. Ceremonial pieces have dropped quite a bit, and only the Mask is really still particularly valuable. Boots and Gloves are down to like 1.5M. What's more; even with maxed combat stats, extremes, rapier and turmoil (piety is arguably better but turmoil uses less prayer), I can only get ~90 kills an hour. With your stats and equipment, you probably won't get anything close to that.

No one in DGS would/could do f43, and everyone in w148 would only do f43 if you had 90+ dg and a hood... I have neither :(

So I settled for w117 :thumbup:

capturezr.png

Have you been checked out? You might have caught the derp being in 117 for a period longer than 2 hours.

C1Geq.png

No one in DGS would/could do f43, and everyone in w148 would only do f43 if you had 90+ dg and a hood... I have neither :(

So I settled for w117 :thumbup:

capturezr.png

Have you been checked out? You might have caught the derp being in 117 for a period longer than 2 hours.

loalwa wiad whtasd

77yLQy8.png