Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

over 3001 jars later!

(only 251 of those d bones were from jars) :P

2q2pf0m.png

not that I wanted the skull..

also got 94 herblore today, and 99 woodcutting tomorrow!

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Nice lol.

I bought those all for 16k each. Idk price now.

trying to get enough long/curved for 85-90 con.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

i didn't get anyone muted because i don't report people, lol. >_>

J00 pmed me saying u reported that kid in dgs for being a noob and saying [cabbage] about chinese ppl cuz u love the chinese cuz of there food.....

UNSPAM

m8l99s.png

Not a clue who that guy is but hes on my freinds for some reason, either way nice :thumbup:

txny.png

Tony123az.png

Fire Cape -Acheived!

99 Cooking -Acheived!

[hide]2s9vhaf.png[/hide]

:thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Dat collection

35lw0ao.jpg

Long term investment :thumbup: If it turns pear shaped, I can't lose much money anyway, because they high alch for 36k each

The runes are just prep for this weeks penguin hunting (for teleports) :-P

2vuhgcn.png

Nice lol.

whats your con exp/ cost ratio?

Not sure ..all I want are fast levels. :P

4K469.png

Nice lol.

well how many of each bones did you get for how many imps? i can figure the rest out on my own ;p

Y_Z.png

Nice lol.

well how many of each bones did you get for how many imps? i can figure the rest out on my own ;p

not sure..you should ask bladewing. sorry :P

4K469.png

typical. I change my name (was bored at 3am in the morning, it does bad things to my name change policies) and then my ingame clan decides im a hacker and calls me (cabbage) hacker, but annoying, feeling down. Ah well :x regretting changing my name, "im stupid" .

meamzed.png

[hide]

Nice lol.

[/hide]

not sure..you should ask bladewing. sorry :P

about 65 of each bone per 1000

about 65 of each bone per 1000

what?! I opened over 3k and only have 100 long and 85 curved..

gamed :|

4K469.png

torvaplate.png

4 man - best nex split possible, i think (ignoring trioing)

inb4 WTFNOCLAWS? -- the kill before this was botched so i had to rebank really quickly

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top