Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

http://cache.gyazo.com/429213f68baf460f7a8f094177ca95c3.png

v mask and v top in the same trip, trades because i was handling splits, +40m for both ea (280m for guy who ls'd top, 180 for the one ls'ing mask)

How much are masks now? I've been buying the full Virtus set, have had the offer in for 300M for the mask, no updates... Last I checked they were into the 200Ms yet my GE refuses to update. My GE broken? Lol.

09144a99bb.png

v mask and v top in the same trip, trades because i was handling splits, +40m for both ea (280m for guy who ls'd top, 180 for the one ls'ing mask)

How much are masks now? I've been buying the full Virtus set, have had the offer in for 300M for the mask, no updates... Last I checked they were into the 200Ms yet my GE refuses to update. My GE broken? Lol.

I can sell you a mask if you want :-) Add me if you like

there are literally 0 decent buy/sell offers left in ge. im sure you could snipe a v mask for like 150m if you let it sit still for a day. my mask wouldnt sell 180 instant so i left it in for 200 and it sold after a couple of hours

2mqunpu.png

problem?

none here

qrc3tg.png

None here either.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

Seems I have a new prayer outfit :)

th_Prayergear.png

No idea on what to do about the legs though..

White and gold mystic skirt? Prossy legs? Idk, try em out and see how they look. I'm sure all the white will throw it off a bit, but hey, the prayer cape is white, so why not? Or maybe gilded legs.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Seems I have a new prayer outfit :)

th_Prayergear.png

No idea on what to do about the legs though..

Guilded maybe?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

thats the problem, all the default yellow legs arent really yellow (Jagex seem incapable of that colour and white it seems)

I'll give guilded a try when I have the cash (spending lots recently) but I'm rather stumped for this one :( still doesnt look bad as it is though! :D

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Some pictures of hosting dice game the last few days:

91244671.png

Lost two 15m bets to this guy and was down to like 5m.

wtfbiier.png

Saw some guy named 'biier' at the same spot as me (RSN Bier), not sure if that's a good or bad sign.

lotsoftrade.png

Lot's of people wanting to play.

20mbetwon.png

This guy was really unlucky. I won this 20m bet of his and a lot more, all he won was a 100k bet once, I think he might have gotten cleaned.

dicepic.png

After that guy was done i had this, started with 25m.

namnlskopia.jpg