Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

999134thpure are pretty cool guy. He pwns at duel arena and doesn't afraid of anything.

Nice grammar, and rule switching =/= pwning. Don't encourage him, he's already too full of himself.

Sorry, I forgot the /sarcasm.

VsaJs.jpg

C'mon guys, play nicely now, you've already been told by Tripsis to stop.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

999134thpure are pretty cool guy. He pwns at duel arena and doesn't afraid of anything.

Nice grammar, and rule switching =/= pwning. Don't encourage him, he's already too full of himself.

Inb4 "people who are too dumb to see that he switched rules deserve to lose their money."

td2sig.jpg

Inb4 "people who are too dumb to see that he switched rules deserve to lose their money."

Unless it's switching armor pieces....people are dumb if they don't see, and do deserve it.

The reason I say unless armor...is because all it says in the second screen is "some pieces of equipment will be removed at the start of the duel", and doesn't tell you what pieces. Everything else is clearly shown.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

InB4 you suck at Nex... :rolleyes: , sorry just had to say it.

patr1ckotg1.png

Hey now, I was agreeing with you. :(

And yea, I know I suck at Nex, so anyone saying it doesn't really hurt my feelings. I know I did terribly, and I probably ruined the trip, which I do feel bad about. However, I learned a lot and will do better next time.

td2sig.jpg

Hey now, I was agreeing with you. :(

And yea, I know I suck at Nex, so anyone saying it doesn't really hurt my feelings. I know I did terribly, and I probably ruined the trip, which I do feel bad about. However, I learned a lot and will do better next time.

At least your learning, yak might help too :thumbup:

Unspam:

110302223339w.png

patr1ckotg1.png

Nice grammar

You should leave the internet now

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

81defence.jpg

To anti-flame, can anyone tell me what area this is?

Greater demons in forinthry dungeon

>says greater demons in chat box

>obvious wildy level sign in top right corner

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Let's not.

She said let's not, and I highly suggest for everyone to drop the cabbage or we will have to start disciplining people.

You've been warned. multiple times.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln