Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

oh my god

I just lost my divine to a pretty small clan of pures, im not going to straight out blame a ddos but the second i logged back in from dcing i was faced with 3 bursts and 7+ dbows while it was still loading

[bleep]s sake, cant see much in this picture but i lost not only my divine but my spirit cape and at least 50m in other stuff (trimmed fury dfs etc)

http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m532/999134thPure/gfdivine.jpg

Why Divine and dfs? :geek:

downgrade blue for divine + full torva (blue is 3.5 divine is 1.2 torva plate 1.1 torva legs 1.2 torva helm 600m.....so maybe more like 4.1 needed) or torva plate + torva legs + enchanted helmet with scrolls would be better and affordable for an equal price

a_final_name.png

oh my god

I just lost my divine to a pretty small clan of pures, im not going to straight out blame a ddos but the second i logged back in from dcing i was faced with 3 bursts and 7+ dbows while it was still loading

[bleep]s sake, cant see much in this picture but i lost not only my divine but my spirit cape and at least 50m in other stuff (trimmed fury dfs etc)

gfdivine.jpg

Oh gee the irony, you made that in a a day, and lost it in a day. You should have known it was coming, ever since FT you've been too cocky, hopefully now you won't be seeking as much attention from everyone?

patr1ckotg1.png

oh my god

gfdivine.jpg

Oh gee the irony, you made that in a a day, and lost it in a day. You should have known it was coming, ever since FT you've been too cocky, hopefully now you won't be seeking as much attention from everyone?

Karmic justice at its finest? :thumbup:

td2sig.jpg

i see no justice, you make it sound as if he cheated his wealth, but infact he made his money by fighting overconfident cocky people who would never immagine loosing to a lvl 50

i never saw him as someone who was cocky, just somebody who humbled those who were

a_final_name.png

i see no justice, you make it sound as if he cheated his wealth, but infact he made his money by fighting overconfident cocky people who would never immagine loosing to a lvl 50

i never saw him as someone who was cocky, just somebody who humbled those who were

He rule switched to make his money. Some (many, probably) will argue that if you are too careless to notice someone changed the rules then you deserve to lose your money, and I don't disagree although that still doesn't make it honest. And he may or may not have been cocky (I don't know, I didn't talk to him in-game) but he most definitely was an attention [bleep].

td2sig.jpg

pronexwat.pngpronexwat.pngpronexwat.pngpronexwat.png

pro nex gear

I COOK NEXES

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Had some fun at Bandos tonight. :)

110304214155.png

110304215827.png

110304221936.png

Microwave always dcs me... managed to get back in and tele away with 130 lp.

Razz also got a bcp from one of his like 4 kills the entire trip. :P

At 8x bcp, 6x tassy and 5x bandos boots.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Had some fun at Bandos tonight. :)

110304214155.png

110304215827.png

110304221936.png

Microwave always dcs me... managed to get back in and tele away with 130 lp.

Razz also got a bcp from one of his like 4 kills the entire trip. :P

At 8x bcp, 6x tassy and 5x bandos boots.

Dat follow up post.

99ATTACK.png

This sexy stuff happen today(Thanks to Dragonmount for letting me get 99 on him). And for a celibration i tagged along on a Bandos trip with Kandy and Avarice. I'm glad i did.

BANDOSCHESTPLATE.png

The best part is that all my money is tied up in herblore supplies for BXPW. So i had to go in welfare gear. And since Kandy has CLS, claws, and OVLS, he was obviously getting all of the kills over me and Avarice. The VERY FIRST kill i got, was this. Rofl. Only got 4 more the entire trip. We agreed to split any drops 40/30/30, so all of us made a decent amount that trip. Also one of my friends who owe me 14M gave me 5M of it, so that added to my wealth.

99 attack, and went from a 500k bank to a 22M in one day. Most likely the most productive day i've ever had :shades:

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.