Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Decided to make some wines with my cooking brawlers for lols. Messed up some at the beginning with teleing in time, but this is from about 800 wines:

(15:08:02) -[AW]RuneScript- *** [ END ]: You gained 205,400 cooking exp in 9mins 14secs. That's 1,334,729 exp/h. Estimated time to level up: 47mins 43secs

(15:32:43) -[AW]RuneScript- *** [ END ]: You gained 403,200 cooking exp in 9mins 49secs. That's 2,464,380 exp/h. Estimated time to level up: 16mins 1sec

If i had the money I would go for 50M cook xp. Its only like 1.2gp/xp

peace,

Vann

No I'm defending 999134. Now plz give me monies, or ill insult your crappy outfit.

lol what? okay since your insulting me.. i guess hmm what is there about you... ohh your [cabbage]ty stats. nice [cabbage]ty stats

bllllonz.png

110302172659.png

Kept mage pray on until like 170lp. Then I was [bleep] this and started pray switching like a pro.

you can blame warped geluga for my pro pray switching skillz

Too lazy to form my own teams and I can't convince people to switch to curses if I join their team, so I just join with whatever they expect. I did try a curses team and noticed no big difference. Same kills/trip, same speed kills, etc so I really don't care what people use. That was a 5 kill trip 5-7 man (1 had to go 3 kills in and 1 died at the start of last) so.. yeah

:D88summoning.png
...Why spend your tokens now when you can spend them on the weekend 2 weeks from now and get 10% extra exp?

Cause I want it now for td's. Only would have been 150k extra exp if I waited, which wasn't worth it to me.

Shhhh, don't value fun/what you want over efficiency on these forums, you might wake up the trolls :o!

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

outfit.jpg

outfit :)

That outfit looks horrible to be honest. Do you really think it looks nice, or are you just trying to mix a lot of show off items together?

You are asking that from a guy who posted pics of every prayer level up to 99, 4 xp before 99 and 2 pictures+a vid of 99 prayer? Isn't it obvious that this guys is only here for the attention? just look a few pages back of him bumping up his vid that not many cared about and you should get the taste of this...

Oh, and congratz to 99 prayer to him, too bad it's not really something useful to have on a summoning pure.

I lolled because it is true.

outfit.jpg

That outfit looks horrible to be honest. Do you really think it looks nice, or are you just trying to mix a lot of show off items together?

You are asking that from a guy who posted pics of every prayer level up to 99, 4 xp before 99 and 2 pictures+a vid of 99 prayer? Isn't it obvious that this guys is only here for the attention? just look a few pages back of him bumping up his vid that not many cared about and you should get the taste of this...

Oh, and congratz to 99 prayer to him, too bad it's not really something useful to have on a summoning pure.

Yeah, I can't deny it.....Me too. Blue partyhat doesn't go with Divine at all, and nor does Dragon armor with either of them. If you want to show a best of bank, don't put it in an outfit that looks horrible :mellow:

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

outfit.jpg

Yeah, I can't deny it.....Me too. Blue partyhat doesn't go with Divine at all, and nor does Dragon armor with either of them. If you want to show a best of bank, don't put it in an outfit that looks horrible :mellow:

his sigs dont help his case. "i own that hard" and "problem, haters?" is asking for attention

999134thpure are pretty cool guy. He pwns at duel arena and doesn't afraid of anything.

Nice grammar, and rule switching =/= pwning. Don't encourage him, he's already too full of himself.

patr1ckotg1.png