Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

No one in DGS would/could do f43, and everyone in w148 would only do f43 if you had 90+ dg and a hood... I have neither :(

So I settled for w117 :thumbup:

capturezr.png

Have you been checked out? You might have caught the derp being in 117 for a period longer than 2 hours.

loalwa wiad whtasd

I lol'd.

unspam:flowersta.png

Me annoying the people trying to play the flower game. (Pic was from a week or two ago, since then I loaned a real life friend my whole cash pile (145m) so he could merch some, and literally 10 minutes after I gave it to him, he got lured into the wild somehow and got killed with all my cash.... current cash pile is 300k rofl.)

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Well they can be. last night i made about 6m in 300 kills. How ever i'm on a 322 kill dry streak.

This is (shockingly) my last trip loot. had to cut short cos i miss clicked a ranger, and started to lagg so had to tele early :thumbdown:

45kills.png

what are those noted 40 herbs?

Rudyaard.png

rudyaard.png

Me annoying the people trying to play the flower game. (Pic was from a week or two ago, since then I loaned a real life friend my whole cash pile (145m) so he could merch some, and literally 10 minutes after I gave it to him, he got lured into the wild somehow and got killed with all my cash.... current cash pile is 300k rofl.)

He probably scammed you and lied about losing the GP.

Stellactic.gif

My exact thoughts.

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

My exact thoughts.

Nice irl friend you got there.

Go and smash his door down and scare the [cabbage] out of him, chainsaw and hockey mask style.

My exact thoughts.

Go and smash his door down and scare the [cabbage] out of him, chainsaw and hockey mask style.

No.... I was at his house when it happened. All of a sudden he starts freakin out so I look over at his screen and saw him getting downed with the cash in his pack. Trust me, he didn't scam me, he's been my best friend for a long time, I'm not even mad that he lost it, doesn't hurt to build yourself back up from scratch.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

My exact thoughts.

No.... I was at his house when it happened. All of a sudden he starts freakin out so I look over at his screen and saw him getting downed with the cash in his pack. Trust me, he didn't scam me, he's been my best friend for a long time, I'm not even mad that he lost it, doesn't hurt to build yourself back up from scratch.

Level 2 men. :thumbup:

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

This cost alot more than it should have done

seerselite.png

Also got my first ferocious ring after about 900 kills in the dungeon :angry:

Had 2 in the last 100 kills though.

85 Str + fero ring + extremes + piety + claws = WIN!!

85strsteeldragon.png

Thought that was good for 85 str.

Having fun at the moment

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

What's that in the chat? Someone with a glory, who owns tassets, hating on Verac's skirt?

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

[hide]

My exact thoughts.

[/hide]

Ahahahahaha, oh man. I had to think about that one for a second, then I got it. I can't believe you remembered that lol. Thanks for the good laugh. :lol:

What's that in the chat? Someone with a glory, who owns tassets, hating on Verac's skirt?

No idea, chatbox picked it up as i was running through dungeon.

Gotta love those random quotes!

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

[hide]

My exact thoughts.

[/hide]

Ahahahahaha, oh man. I had to think about that one for a second, then I got it. I can't believe you remembered that lol. Thanks for the good laugh. :lol:

Didn't you quit anyways?

[hide]

My exact thoughts.

[/hide]

Didn't you quit anyways?

Quit, free trade came out, gave a friend my blue mask, a week later he quit and gave it back, I started playing again since I had the blue mask, sold it for 93m, flipped that to 145m in a few days, friend wants to flip, well, you know the rest....

Got 90 Slayer today.... yes i used an effigy on it, because i was 12k from 90 and have a desert wyrm task.

110228164451.png

110228164426.png

Gonna work on 85 agility before bonus weekend then hopefully 90 on bonus for the hawt armour!

peace,

Vann

he is probably a troll, no one would be that stupid

I may not be as knowledgeable as you when it comes to this game but that doesn't make me stupid.

Yes it does.

The definition of stupid is "not (as) knowledgeable"

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

he is probably a troll, no one would be that stupid

I may not be as knowledgeable as you when it comes to this game but that doesn't make me stupid.

Yes it does.

The definition of stupid is "not (as) knowledgeable"

I'm pretty sure the word you're looking for is ignorant.....

He honestly had no idea what kind of setup he needed....now don't be an ass.....

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

No, but come on...even a glory is far better than a defence amulet.

And if you take the time to do Mobilising Armies, you can get a Diamond Ring (10k) imbued, and it's a Seer's, Warrior, and Archer ring combined in one. I'm not expecting everyone to know this, I'm just offering my opinion.

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

No, but come on...even a glory is far better than a defence amulet.

And if you take the time to do Mobilising Armies, you can get a Diamond Ring (10k) imbued, and it's a Seer's, Warrior, and Archer ring combined in one. I'm not expecting everyone to know this, I'm just offering my opinion.

its not, only dragonstone and up has the high defensive values.

didnt you drop all your chaotics, bkd heads etc... You came back pretty fast for such a drastic quitting

Dropped void, 15 KBD heads, Abby Demon Head, Arcane Stream, Bonecrusher, about 700k tokkul, Black dragon egg and Baby black dragon, 64 Dragon Defenders, and lots more. I didn't drop my C rapier, I DC'ed in Zaros GWD and lost it along with roughly 30m or so worth of gear, which was a good portion of my bank. That's what led to dropping everything. Also, I came back on an entirely new account and started from scratch.

The only thing left on my main is my Scythe, Bunny Ears, Yo-yo, and the 3 Untrimmed HP Capes. :grin: