Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

I got my 5th 99 today.

99 Hitpoints... err i mean Constitution... :wall:

110227195034.png

110227195026.png

almost 98 attack and 1.3M exp from 99. Should get soon then off to get 85 agility with brawlers before next Friday so i can hopefully do the level 85 course for 90+ on bxp weekend.

peace,

Vann

Mazs%20Screenshots536.6165165161.png

+11m

Mazs%20Screenshots562.29079072.png

+41m

Mazs%20Screenshots564.9682082096.png

+69m

+~70m lsp

The way my teams are doing splits is the the person ls'ing the drops keeps their ge price and the remaining is split between the whole team (person who ls's gets a split), leaves nobody shafted in terms of lsp loss and gp gain

So the person in the first pic left with 190m, second with 280m, and 3rd with 380m instead wyo's split method of 29m-66m-101m for everyone, makes it much more rewarding when you hit positive lsp. (while giving negative lspers money as they get lsp back)

I like that idea. But, I think when it's a group of friends who go almost all the time, it's fair that each be split equally despite who gets the drop.. 'Cause TBH, we really don't care what we miss or get since it's all split equal. I guess that way when we all go to Nex, we know, for the most part, we're all going to walk away making the same amount and make the same amount for putting forth the same effort.

Edit: To add, the person with the highest LSP is rewarded each trip by getting the small loots. We often walk away with 15M+ in small loots from each trip.

09144a99bb.png

PKing rc Pkers is really fun, for the reason you stated: if they were decent PKers, they wouldn't BE rc PKing. The ones who really bug me are the ancient mage divine prods who rc PK. I mean, really? You are going to wear a Divine while targeting defenseless players? At least use a goddamn arcane.

Speaking of Divine Prods, Has anyone noticed they'll never fight other Divine Prods?

Everytime i see one in edge or Mb they'll fight a person with 200K gear but if someone with divine asks to fight they say "Naw it's Waste".

If anyone on here is a divine Prod and Pk's please explain to me why you guys act so.

I pk with divine and protect prayers :unsure:, never have to worry about other divines though

And its always at least 5v1 so sorta justified

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

[hide]

Was doing an essay.... Got MASSIVELY bored and crastinated like a pro! Made a temple of DOOOOOOOOM! Well... Actually a shrine to a RS God.... Sooooo even though this is a minecraft pic it is relevant.... Cookie for whomever knows which RS god that symbol is. ;)

zaros.png[/hide]

In Flames <3

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

606M Sell Price - 67.3M Split.

[hide]jagexlauncher2011022810.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upyYOtHXh2w[/hide]

And the spreadsheet ;)

So how much have you profited down there so far?

Since logging kills 315M, since update around 500M.

Problem is, both time I had LSP I get a big drop 10 or so after I wish I had LSP when it was a dry run with 1M-4M drops per drop :\

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

606M Sell Price - 67.3M Split.

[hide]jagexlauncher2011022810.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upyYOtHXh2w[/hide]

And the spreadsheet ;)

So how much have you profited down there so far?

Since logging kills 315M, since update around 500M.

Problem is, both time I had LSP I get a big drop 10 or so after I wish I had LSP when it was a dry run with 1M-4M drops per drop :\

Haha, you guys get the big drops, I miss then, get the splits, and like 17M in little drops each trip. <3. *Sigh*, I guess I'm taking one for the team. ;).

09144a99bb.png

Haha, you guys get the big drops, I miss then, get the splits, and like 17M in little drops each trip. <3. *Sigh*, I guess I'm taking one for the team. ;).

So do the drops pay for the supplies if you don't get any "big drops"?

By far. As said, I average anywhere from 10 - 17M a trip.

09144a99bb.png

So do the drops pay for the supplies if you don't get any "big drops"?

By far. As said, I average anywhere from 10 - 17M a trip.

Wow, pretty good for what, 6 kills in an hour? (not sure about how fast it spawns)

pere_grin.png