Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

I just got scammed :wall:

2rcpc3m.png

I'm stuck inside the duel arena after this happend:

I staked some persoon for 300m.

All looked normal untill the fight started. Somehow he was able to make me do the eat emote during our box fight with food turned off (I'm thinking smuggled out dungeoneering food or something?). I didn't get healed though, but kept losing turns. Somehow I still managed to win(or so I thought). When my opponent was about to die he dissapeared and I was left inside. I can see him running around outside the arena with an arrow above his head. Kinda at loss what to do and not lose the 300m now :mad: .

Edit: Since I have to leave for wok I decided to use the forfeit trapdoor and cut my losses. To my surprise I got my stake back. :thumbup:

i think he smuggled out potions/food from stealing creation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2C-nby0WoM

skip to 4:14

could have been dungeoneering food but lately ive been seeing/hearing alot of people with stories about how they faced people using stealing creation stuff

Some Ok Pk's :\. At 74 whip Pks, 1 Claw, 1 Bgs, 1 Bcp

110225195749.png

110225200343.png

110225203403.png

Just been getting loads of whips atm, taking a break from bridding seeing as everyone has buddys to Tag up or aid then with Recover Energys.

Also Yes, I have become a Korasi Prod :(. Only don't use it when people ask for Dds Only. I Feel bad Myself :(

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

2rcpc3m.png

All looked normal untill the fight started. Somehow he was able to make me do the eat emote during our box fight with food turned off (I'm thinking smuggled out dungeoneering food or something?). I didn't get healed though, but kept losing turns. Somehow I still managed to win(or so I thought). When my opponent was about to die he dissapeared and I was left inside. I can see him running around outside the arena with an arrow above his head. Kinda at loss what to do and not lose the 300m now :mad: .

Edit: Since I have to leave for wok I decided to use the forfeit trapdoor and cut my losses. To my surprise I got my stake back. :thumbup:

could have been dungeoneering food but lately ive been seeing/hearing alot of people with stories about how they faced people using stealing creation stuff

Patched awhile ago.

patr1ckotg1.png

2rcpc3m.png

Patched awhile ago.

patr1ckotg1.png

Bought this about 3 weeks ago. My plan was to get 90 - 95, sell the Bodies, rebuy supplies for 97, and repeat till 99. I never got round to using them becuase i wanted to get 90 Smithing and Fletching first then work my way to 99 Smithing, Crafting, Fletching and Firemaking all at together. Then came the notice Bonus Exp Weekend. If my calculation are correct, the hides should be enough to get me to 98 Crafting now, assuming i can focus for 10hours.

hides000610.png

23mncqu.jpg

if i was an idiot, i would so fall for that one.

nice try tho.

now all u dishonest ppl go try this.

1: leave and get Tele grab runes

2: Re-enter and tele grab them

3: ?????

4: PROFIT!

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

23mncqu.jpg

if i was an idiot, i would so fall for that one.

nice try tho.

now all u dishonest ppl go try this.

1: leave and get Tele grab runes

2: Re-enter and tele grab them

3: ?????

4: PROFIT!

i did that but they disappeared :(

at above, protect item works so a tonne of 1itemerrs. dragon battleaxe protects over claws, and there's a mager east of me.

110226172834.png

How many more people can we fit inside that room?

Edit: DEM LIFEPOINTS. Not brewed, using Pernix cowl as god items lol.

Dat 100k hilt split. Actually, they're probably using LS, but that's still just as pointless. One person gets the drop and everyone else gets such pitiful LSP that it makes no difference at all.

td2sig.jpg

Dat 100k hilt split. Actually, they're probably using LS, but that's still just as pointless. One person gets the drop and everyone else gets such pitiful LSP that it makes no difference at all.

Well obv they're ls, but look at pm. Yeah, why would you even let someone like that on your team, even if it is a mass. The person mentioned is the one under the kc text, if nobody could tell :mellow:

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

110226172834.png

People dont go to LS Masses to gain exp, they go there to use it :roll:

110226172834.png

Like a bunch of level 80s have any LSP to use, lol.

td2sig.jpg

110226172834.png

Like a bunch of level 80s have any LSP to use, lol.

Obviously they do.. from all the bandos masses they go to.

C1Geq.png

110205132448.png

I gain 166,393,608 xp every time I log in.

110225202549.png

Bank Loot

110225215538d.png

Squig killed some random guy while he was 1 iteming and got that.

110226145616.png

He bought an ags, disassembled it, gave it to me, told me to fix it. I dropped it.

110226150215.png

My dragon grew up.

110225205207.png

lol

110225215538d.png

Squig killed some random guy while he was 1 iteming and got that.

um... ? lol 1-iteming?

gratz to your friend

probably he got hacked or he wanted to quit rs so he took all his stuff and went to wildy

pikatips001.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips002.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips003.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips004.pngjjjon123.png

pikatips005.png1,000 F2P Total Level Reached 10/8/10 !

[hide=Guides]Magic & Summoning Profit Spreadsheets! *UPDATES EVERY HOUR* (includes: High alch, Superheat, and Enchanting)

4 BETTER alternatives to flesh crawlers[/hide]

WOT WOT!

☉.☉☂

Yeah. Said the guy was in crap gear so he attacked him. He felt bad and tried to give the stuff back because the guy said he didn't know he had the things on him.Traded him 10 times and ended up keeping it. Squig also lost an ags picking up a bss and getting killed by an invisible pker lol.

110225220611.png

Gave the stuff back. Lost before and he got all the ore,bars, and runes in my inv.