Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

tKD8r.png

FcqY7.png

Me and agent anti-lured an entire CLAN of level 80s. He clawed their leader and two got away, but we tbed and killed these two

oh mah lawd so much luls

Why did #2 drop a bronze scimitar?

tKD8r.png

FcqY7.png

Me and agent anti-lured an entire CLAN of level 80s. He clawed their leader and two got away, but we tbed and killed these two

oh mah lawd so much luls

Why did #2 drop a bronze scimitar?

Cos he a pro

lol people are so hungry to kill helpless noobs. Thanks zr for anti-luring with me while agent was gone :D

guMVO.png

C1Geq.png

above poster has obviously never been to nex

I understand but i still hear karils>arma at nex

Most people only range other then specs....in which case Arma is better in every way...other then risk I guess.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

above poster has obviously never been to nex

I understand but i still hear karils>arma at nex

Most people only range other then specs....in which case Arma is better in every way...other then risk I guess.

I cls blood phase

yyboy.png

4 man, trying to sell for 600m, splitting between Ancient, Jett, Soma, and myself.

Sowwie Final, again :c

thelm2.png

@The armadyl comment:

We decided if we're doing 4:1 (not attempting a second even if massive supplies), void is better. I use arma body + deflector for range and void body + maul for melee.

2496 Completionist

4 man, trying to sell for 600m, splitting between Ancient, Jett, Soma, and myself.

thelm2.png

@The armadyl comment:

We decided if we're doing 4:1 (not attempting a second even if massive supplies), void is better. I use arma body + deflector for range and void body + maul for melee.

That clears some up I guess if none of you are mleeing, which you really should do in my opinion, only problem I still have is trying to spec in arma :unsure:

patr1ckotg1.png

thelm2.png

@The armadyl comment:

thats 3 drops in 24h now that you got riight when i decide to take a break

yea ill just nex with u guys all day then leave for a half hour and come back 150m poorer than everyone else 2 nights in a row

a_final_name.png

thelm2.png

@The armadyl comment:

That clears some up I guess if none of you are mleeing, which you really should do in my opinion, only problem I still have is trying to spec in arma :unsure:

When we pro nexingi it up Pat?

yyboy.png

ive tried maul 4 times and have been disappointed with it every time.

i still stick to my arma's trusty +10 range attack (vs karil), +3 prayer, higher def, and high mage soak than void

(still will do void, probably with deflector, but only for 4:1. arma for 6:3 and 5:2). i prefer 5 or 6 man over 4. once i get pernix i'll be going for consistent 4:2's and 5:3's. we've done 5:3 before, could probably do 4:2, but it's a tiny bit inconsistent.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

thelm2.png

@The armadyl comment:

All weekend long mate

patr1ckotg1.png

thelm2.png

@The armadyl comment:

All weekend long mate

Im up for some now lol

yyboy.png

I'll add my input on the Armadyl vs other armor debate at Nex as well.

Like Jett said, we've come to the conclusion that Void is definitely better for 4:1.

As far as 5:2, 5:3, and 6:3, Armadyl is better than Karil's by a longshot because...

1. You shouldn't need to melee, unless you're designated reaver killer, like Soma is for our team. Range is better on the blood form, and the mages are weak to range anyway...

2. Armadyl gives better Range attack, mage defence, and prayer bonuses. All these bonuses are key, especially in small teams where you will be close on supplies. This is mostly directed at 5:3 kills, and a little bit 6:3...

3. Who doesn't want to go in looking like a bird? I mean come on now...but since I'm making a list, might as well add that...

4. If you die, you can go in next kill, and not have to tele to repair. Just bring same setup -gear+ava's, and loot all items from grave except pots. I'm sure I can think of a fifth, so...

5. Arma looks good with CCB, nuff said.

K that's enough for my list.

I think everyone on our perm team would agree :thumbup:

Edit: New RSOF Avatar

110225003601o.png

Just wish I had Agile legs for this...

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape