Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

I've never tried Nex, but I've got Divine + Ely + all the gear to go. If you've got room in your team, DS, holler at me.

Sure :)

Not even sure which account you're on anymore though, you change it up so often :^_^:

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

How the hell is [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation] still operational? That place is like THE worst RS cheating community on the web. Can't Jagex sue the hell out of the webmaster to get it shut down? Or would the legions just put it up on a mirror?

sue them for what? lol

lmao blade most posts that dragonlordjl post that include rants are always rebutted by you haha

its entertaining.

and +1

Agent_G_F.png

How the hell is [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation] still operational? That place is like THE worst RS cheating community on the web. Can't Jagex sue the hell out of the webmaster to get it shut down? Or would the legions just put it up on a mirror?

sue them for what? lol

It's funny that the website name is uncensored in rs lol.(Yet zybez IS censored :wtf:)

Also, it's not the same as the one I posted a few pages earlier.

Level 99 pure under the old system, and probably an RSC 126 after 10 years of play. :rolleyes:

123 in RSC*

But congratulations :)

Can't believe I forgot that...

Always joked with my brother how getting level 99 pure would take me 10 years, sad to see that even with all the boosted training it still just about has :mellow:

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

I've never tried Nex, but I've got Divine + Ely + all the gear to go. If you've got room in your team, DS, holler at me.

Sure :)

Not even sure which account you're on anymore though, you change it up so often :^_^:

id love to try nex to if you have room for one more. I'm maxed combat and have a spectral :shades: .

Some staking pics

[hide]

First, two older pics:

5-2-11-1557.png

9-2-11-1940.png

Newer material:

13-2-11-1725.png

GF, thanks for putting mage on.

13-2-11-1733.png

GF, thanks for putting mage on.

17-2-11-1532.png

Tough one: (I know i put ranged on the stat list sozzzz)

18-2-11-0002.png

18-2-11-0005.png

20-2-11-0243.png

Won his 10M he comes back with 25M and allows me to stake 10M for it, he puts mage on quickly...I don't know what he was thinking, turns out he was using earth wave spell vs my ancient barrages. GF

20-2-11-0256.png

This guy thought he was god?

20-2-11-2314.png

[/hide]

WARNING, I encourage people who go staking to get to know all scams and bugs so that you can watch out for people trying to scam you.

Me and the wise old man go way back.... he was a foolish boy back then.

My crystal armour idea.

only person ever to have neck/hood/cat staff bind setup?

catstaff.png

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

how do you deal with mages, then?

also how are c1 rushes with it?

havent tried it at all yet

i'm not intending to keep it as my only wep, i'm waiting for the 4th bind quest to come out (possibly next month). then ill be hood neck 2h staff

sigcopyaf.png

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

only person ever to have neck/hood/cat staff bind setup?

catstaff.png

So you've gone pure mage?

for now, yes. it's quite powerful and definitely rivals melee.

it's a nice 4th bind for people who are DPS oriented. would not recommend as a 3rd bind though.

advantages:

-- conserve pray because it's easy to lure

-- conserve food because it's easy to lure

-- get to attack opponents faster (no need to waste time running towards them)

-- higher raw dps than melee

-- in some cases, much higher accuracy than melee

-- some magic defense (+20)

disadvantages:

-- in some cases, low accuracy

-- some bosses are immune to magic

-- have to make fire runes repeatedly

-- easy to run out of runes

-- doesn't work well with blood necklace

sigcopyaf.png