Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Spent 1m tokens, stressed out recently with the teams :P

still 3.1M tokens left which I won't spend, 107-120 in around a month should be.

Around 76M xp this month, easy skill tbh.

1992v.png

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

still 3.1M tokens left which I won't spend, 107-120 in around a month should be.

1992v.png

I really want to know how many hours you played, lol.

I usually manage like 500-700k xp a day and I'm all strung out after that.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

1992v.png

I really want to know how many hours you played, lol.

I usually manage like 500-700k xp a day and I'm all strung out after that.

Reset a day, sometimes more :)

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

im actually shaking :L never been over 260m..

started with only 17m.. so much luck today won 2 100ms and 200m in a row

110404195749.png

t7mq9v.png

dragon drops: 2 legs, 3 skirts

dag kings: 9 zerker 3 axe , 1 seers , 4 warrior

bandos:hilt x4 tasset x 3 chest x 7 boots x 2

arma: hilt x1 chest x1 skirt x2 helm x1

+ much more :d

110404195749.png

quit while you're ahead?

[spoiler=Sig]oliboli1992.png

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

110404195749.png

quit while you're ahead?

i actually have for once :)

t7mq9v.png

dragon drops: 2 legs, 3 skirts

dag kings: 9 zerker 3 axe , 1 seers , 4 warrior

bandos:hilt x4 tasset x 3 chest x 7 boots x 2

arma: hilt x1 chest x1 skirt x2 helm x1

+ much more :d

Hahaha, you could start staking but have 400m as the base? so you have 100m to play with or train your buyables?

Oliboli1992.png

I like to think of the Dark Bow like a Rocket Propelled Grenade (RPG) - you get one shot and then you're screwed.

[hide]76dg.png[/hide]

dgs <3

Did you dung with me on any good floors? Like 40mins/0 deaths :P

I dont consider that a bad floor as such (dying was a pain), but I dont have standards like you guys do ^_^

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

I'll just leave this here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaBy7dymLxw

off-topic?

beside he's not fully extending his arms so he's not working the muscles fully... much harder to do chin ups with arms fully extended..

Oliboli1992.png

The instant I saw that bar in the background, I was hoping we'd get to see him fall on his face. God dammit, what a let down... Isn't this the guy who sells 2 minute Runescape instructional videos for real money? What a loser.

Oh, and doing pull ups and posting it on the internet? Insecure much?

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

off-topic?

beside he's not fully extending his arms so he's not working the muscles fully... much harder to do chin ups with arms fully extended..

do-6-pull-ups-military-status.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Sparc-Mac-Runescape-Kid

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

Is that supposed to be impressive? lmao

I didn't even click play cause why the [bleep] would I want to watch that? I thought every male on the planet could do pull ups except the fat ones - besides the strong fat ones. :-w

I have one of those things, and it's damn hard to do a real pull-up with them because the distance between the top of the doorfacing (where you hang it) and the ground is not enough for you to get full extension, at least with the way most doors are built these days. I'm pretty short at 5"4, and in order to get full arm extension, I have to bend my knees. I'd imagine that someone who is average height (6" or more) would not even be able to fully extend his arms even if he did bend his knees.

td2sig.jpg

I have one of those things, and it's damn hard to do a real pull-up with them because the distance between the top of the doorfacing (where you hang it) and the ground is not enough for you to get full extension, at least with the way most doors are built these days. I'm pretty short at 5"4, and in order to get full arm extension, I have to bend my knees. I'd imagine that someone who is average height (6" or more) would not even be able to fully extend his arms even if he did bend his knees.

Uhhh. Pull your knees up to your chest, fully extend arms when going down, pull your chest up the the bar, repeat.

Uhhh. Pull your knees up to your chest, fully extend arms when going down, pull your chest up the the bar, repeat.

THIS. Also, raise your legs and keep them straight for a MUSCLE CRUSHING ABDOMINAL WORKOUT FROM HELL.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.