Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

I'll just leave this here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaBy7dymLxw

What you don't see is the miniature trampoline under him... ;)

He just uses his man-breasts to bounce, why waste all the money he has made from selling guides on a trampoline?

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

He just uses his man-breasts to bounce, why waste all the money he has made from selling guides on a trampoline?

Dont dis da moobs, yo. Who needs chicks when you have moobs and a right hand? ;)

Yea, I went there.

td2sig.jpg

Not only selling guides, he stakes and sells the GP for IRL cash, sold to a few of my friends. ([wagon] friends)

A lot of the "Famous" Staker/Pkers are selling Gp for irl now that so easy to make.

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

Not only selling guides, he stakes and sells the GP for IRL cash, sold to a few of my friends. ([wagon] friends)

A lot of the "Famous" Staker/Pkers are selling Gp for irl now that so easy to make.

Made me laugh that people thought Limey gave away his bank to friends, tr0ol0ol0ol0o0olol.

GuidesForScapers.png

Made me laugh that people thought Limey gave away his bank to friends, tr0ol0ol0ol0o0olol.

They have limits on how much they will buy from customers. I've been curious but they tell me I've got too much (More then they're willing to buy). Damn, there goes my IRL get rich quick scheme. :(.

09144a99bb.png

They have limits on how much they will buy from customers. I've been curious but they tell me I've got too much (More then they're willing to buy). Damn, there goes my IRL get rich quick scheme. :(.

selling irl pullup guide $17

a_final_name.png

rage.png

Bane of my existence. 4+ hours of an EXTREMELY repetitive minigame just for one hard task :wall:

also got 91 crafting today

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

selling irl pullup guide $17

No1s Perfect's guide seems like better value for money.

@Wicked, most people can clear billions in a week or two on forums. Then again, i have no idea how enormous your bank is :P . No, admins, i'm not supporting/advertising/suggesting anyone sells their bank, just saying...

@Deo, do you get to choose what spell you unlock first? Or is it just a matter of unlocking them all, lowest to highest, 1 by 1?

GuidesForScapers.png

Haha @ 30 being military level doing pull ups like that.

I want to see him try doing proper pull ups. He is holding his fists the wrong way, too. And arms should be straight from the elbow before pulling up again.

Seriously, anyone being in decent shape can do 20-40 pullups like that(like he is doing), using the moment of inertia.

Margus.png

I want to see him try doing proper pull ups. He is holding his fists the wrong way, too. And arms should be straight from the elbow before pulling up again.

Seriously, anyone being in decent shape can do 20-40 pullups like that(like he is doing), using the moment of inertia.

truth is he actually has a midget pushing him up

but no stop hating, that's legit. the kid is still kinda awkward sounding irl but he's pretty decently in shape.

sigcopyaf.png

Ever wanted to find street prices of RS items? Check out the SPOLI Index

Nex Drops: Pernix Cowl, Pernix Chaps, Torva Helm, Torva Platebody, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Chaps, Virtus Robe Legs, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Mask, Torva Legs, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Zaryte Bow, Virtus Robe Legs, Virtus Robe Top, Virtus Robe Top, Torva Platelegs, Zaryte Bow, Pernix Body, Torva Platelegs, Torva Platelegs, Virtus Robe Top

Oh jeese. :wall: I decided to skim through the video a bit and smiled the whole way through. This video is patheticly sad... it's like he's swinging back and fourth lmao. :-| :XD:

Taco limey sold his bank for ~$25,000 irl last heard. Theres a picture of his account in #bank-loot.

Also he only had like ~20-25Bill.

He just came back and already got a couple Bill within a few days. If he makes 20bill a month and sells irl...well...id quit my job if could do that.

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

Seperate post because diff topic but..

bluephat.png

Is this [cabbage] legit...

This [cabbage]'s bananas, b-a-n-a-n-a-s.

Good, if not I'd have quit.

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

bluephat.png

If anyone is wondering, you can tell it's fake by the price under the buy offer picture. Was a pretty good fake minus that.

bluephat.png

If anyone is wondering, you can tell it's fake by the price under the buy offer picture. Was a pretty good fake minus that.

Not sure what your getting at? And no I think that's impossible as if you put it in for that low someone had a max cash offer in and it would have gone to them.

patr1ckotg1.png

Not sure what your getting at? And no I think that's impossible as if you put it in for that low someone had a max cash offer in and it would have gone to them.

Not always, I'm sure that someone in Runescape was buying for more than 5K each..

110311203402.png

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

110404220842.png

buying sanity

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!