Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

How did you manage that? :P Oh well, easy to get back there at least.

Went through mummy room and got hit down to 472 lp. went into earth warrior room to heal on warriors before dagannoth task, and some bronze dragon decided to pj me. <_< almost shat myself until i realized i could get there within 2 mins.

Agent_G_F.png

dy4mpz.png

Gf claws, full melee void + elite robe top, ring of vigour + whip. Successfully rushed some guy for a whip, followed instantly by my RS client closing (common glitch, [bleep] off if you in any way blame me for that death...). I was perfectly willing to lose that stuff, so don't [bleep] at me about "not risking what you can't handle losing". I can handle losing it to a player, not to the [cabbage]ty quality of Runescape.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

36758124.png

OMFG

I actually think they might have moved/changed the area that Bronze Dragon walks or at least the likelihood of it wandering to near that portal because a couple of weeks ago I hopped 3 or 4 times to find a world where it wasn't guarding the portal and even then I got turned to toast. A couple of friends seem to have been hit by its dragonfire too in the last few weeks. Could just be bad luck, but I'd never seen or experienced it happening in the entire time the CTs have been there :P

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

dy4mpz.png

Gf claws, full melee void + elite robe top, ring of vigour + whip. Successfully rushed some guy for a whip, followed instantly by my RS client closing (common glitch, [bleep] off if you in any way blame me for that death...). I was perfectly willing to lose that stuff, so don't [bleep] at me about "not risking what you can't handle losing". I can handle losing it to a player, not to the [cabbage]ty quality of Runescape.

Wat. I haven't encountered this bug. Maybe it's just your computer?

td2sig.jpg

yes.png

*hugs his taskmaster emote* <3:

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

dy4mpz.png

Mine and all my friends who use the client?

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

dy4mpz.png

Mine and all my friends who use the client?

The RS client also randomly closes for me, reall pisses me off when bossing or wandering in PVP worlds.

ib7rVm.png

I don't know what client you use, but I use SwiftKit, and the only time I've had it crash for me is in Dungeoneering. It's happened quite a bit lately <_<

The window doesn't close, the screen just blacks out, and I have to reload it.

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

110405193530.png

definition of pain

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

I don't know what client you use, but I use SwiftKit, and the only time I've had it crash for me is in Dungeoneering. It's happened quite a bit lately <_<

The window doesn't close, the screen just blacks out, and I have to reload it.

We're talking about the official Runescape client found here: http://www.runescape.com/downloads/runescape.msi?261110

And to the person who said to stop using the client, it's the only way I can play without lagging like hell, my computer is not a total crap, but playing in browsers just slows the [cabbage] out of me.

ib7rVm.png

Well, I got into corp last week after going with a few of my friends. I then joined a CS team and missed 2 Spectral, 1 Elysian and 1 Divine all by about 10 minutes (either via banking after an inventory of food or logging in just too late)

Finally found a nice LS team tonight, and after 2 hours of NO green text due to having no LSP, I got this:

ARCANE.png

Best drop I've ever had, [)en[)en will be turning it into a shield for me tomorrow, or I'll tickle him to death. :thumbup:

sanasiggy.png

Capes: Dungeoneering, Dungeoneering (t), Defence (t), Attack (t),

Constitution (t), Quest, Soulwars (both), Fire, Tokhaar Kal

Massive thanks to [)en[)en for my signature picture.

the client crashes for me too, as well as firefox black screens randomly.

my computer is totally fine to run runescape on max settings with a good fps, even though I play on safe mode/software

i'm pretty sure it's nothing any of us can fix lol.

at any rate, you shouldn't be claw rushing anyway

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

The white screen of death happens on all browsers I've tried. Be it Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Swiftkit or the RuneScape Client - I've managed to whitescreen on every single on at least once in any 4hour+ spree

I haven't gotten a RuneScape screenshot for a while now... perhaps I could dig something in my archives of stuff (assuming I still have them)

EDIT - Nope, I have none. Perhaps I should work on a new account and try and get back into RuneScape, assuming my studies doesn't interfere..

110405201108.png

I R Pro Merch

(Idk how to merch for [cabbage] so i try buying random stuff at low GP)

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

110405201108.png

I R Pro Merch

(Idk how to merch for [cabbage] so i try buying random stuff at low GP)

Dat was a good flip.

Instant buys to :P

I had 600 magic comps. Bought for 12gp each sold 1.1K

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster