Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Only 3 QA staff? That's not much... :unsure:.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Only 3 QA staff? That's not much... :unsure:.

Yea, and I would think that most jagex staff would test the updates too just for fun. Even for like ten or fifteen minutes. Guess not

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

moltare.png

"Remember, for each project there's 3 Qa staff and millions of players"

They have three options then:

1) Hire more QA people.

2) Let select players (say, moderators or maxed players) test updates on servers prior to them being released to the general public, with these servers being rolled back after. This is essentially 1) but much less expensive.

3) Continue with the current system and pretend it works fine.

In their defense, we don't see huge bugs like with the update RoW very often, so they do presumably get most of them. The last huge bug I can remember was with monsters larger than one square becoming completely unagressive, even if under attack, which was last summer I think?

2v8sgvs.png

[hide=Big image]110408171028.png[/hide]

Well then, that's the last I see of that farm.

any idea if its worth the time spent there yet? if not is the shield worth the time, as im thinking of getting atleast the shield

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

moltare.png

Why don't you try actually knowing what the bug was before acting like a smart-ass to a Jagex mod about it? The bug had nothing to do with RoW besides being released on the same day of the RoW upgrade. The bug was purely with the drop table misbehaving in lootshare. You could have a whole LS team using Berserker rings, and you would still get a Sigil every kill.

Of course Jagex should've tested it. But hindsight's always 20/20. Here's an update to an item that DOESN'T WORK in lootshare. So of course they'd test it non-lootshare. Maybe they'd kill one or two random monsters with lootshare on to see if RoW has a glitched effect on lootshare (which it didn't), but there's no reason to suddenly think one specific monster would have its drop table accidentally changed.

lolwutdx.png

*bitingpear.jpg here*

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Why don't you try actually knowing what the bug was before acting like a smart-ass to a Jagex mod about it? The bug had nothing to do with RoW besides being released on the same day of the RoW upgrade. The bug was purely with the drop table misbehaving in lootshare. You could have a whole LS team using Berserker rings, and you would still get a Sigil every kill.

Of course Jagex should've tested it. But hindsight's always 20/20. Here's an update to an item that DOESN'T WORK in lootshare. So of course they'd test it non-lootshare. Maybe they'd kill one or two random monsters with lootshare on to see if RoW has a glitched effect on lootshare (which it didn't), but there's no reason to suddenly think one specific monster would have its drop table accidentally changed.

I know what the bug was, and I know it had nothing to do with the row. Why don't you try actually knowing what you're talking about it before acting like a smart-ass to me?

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

I know what the bug was, and I know it had nothing to do with the row. Why don't you try actually knowing what you're talking about it before acting like a smart-ass to me?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuPK6KgSjno

Start at 0:38

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Well, my post just got all jumbled up and I don't feel like fixing it, disreguard this.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

started with 17m.. made this

110404232954.png

never had over 260m.. then thx to a duyel arena glitcher im at this

110405205903.png

i honestly dont think ill ever make that much ever again ...

Why may i ask, did you have pots turned on?

Unless im mistaken doesn't the overload thing only work if pots are on?

pots were turned off.. just another fail glitch from jagex i quess

t7mq9v.png

dragon drops: 2 legs, 3 skirts

dag kings: 9 zerker 3 axe , 1 seers , 4 warrior

bandos:hilt x4 tasset x 3 chest x 7 boots x 2

arma: hilt x1 chest x1 skirt x2 helm x1

+ much more :d

?

monkey skeletons under ape atoll. full elite void (deflector), fire cape, berserker i, rapier, dragon defender, d boots, barrows gloves, salve ammy (e)

turmoil and overloads. melee prayer

combat familiar that trains attack

this is the fastest melee xp in game

Levon.png Bladewing.png

?

monkey skeletons under ape atoll. full elite void (deflector), fire cape, berserker i, rapier, dragon defender, d boots, barrows gloves, salve ammy (e)

No dragon defender if you're using deflector.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

?

No dragon defender if you're using deflector.

yea i edited in deflector after i posted and didnt remove defender

Levon.png Bladewing.png

1zy8m60.png

Gf 2nd pair of claws. Once again down to a glitch.

I'd just teleported to edge to go for my first rush in about an hour, run up north... Get ready to rush... Some guy attacks me. I'm unskulled having not been pking for ages, so i attack him back and get anti'd. Spawn in falador with korasi but nothing else. Cool skull glitch, bro.

Funny how a few people said this is, once again, my fault for risking them. Err, unskulled and not risking claws? How was i risking them?

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

started with 17m.. made this

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/121/110404232954.png

never had over 260m.. then thx to a duyel arena glitcher im at this

http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/1716/110405205903.png

i honestly dont think ill ever make that much ever again ...

Why may i ask, did you have pots turned on?

Unless im mistaken doesn't the overload thing only work if pots are on?

pots were turned off.. just another fail glitch from jagex i quess

I've seen that one as well. It's not widely used though, so you really shouldn't be all too afraid of staking. I and friends have still been staking Elys and such legit. Only had it happen to me during a 350M.

09144a99bb.png

1zy8m60.png

I'd just teleported to edge to go for my first rush in about an hour, run up north... Get ready to rush... Some guy attacks me. I'm unskulled having not been pking for ages, so i attack him back and get anti'd. Spawn in falador with korasi but nothing else. Cool skull glitch, bro.

Funny how a few people said this is, once again, my fault for risking them. Err, unskulled and not risking claws? How was i risking them?

Sounds to me like Korasi's protected over claws, considering you were using protect item. Your story doesn't seem right.

Stellactic.gif

Older picture I found and thought I'd share :P

How rare was this?

jfjdvk.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

1zy8m60.png

Sounds to me like Korasi's protected over claws, considering you were using protect item. Your story doesn't seem right.

Korasi protects over loadddsssssss.

GuidesForScapers.png

1zy8m60.png

What world were you in?

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

1zy8m60.png

What world were you in?

w18

GuidesForScapers.png

1zy8m60.png

What world were you in?

w18

I feel like there is a lot more to this story. I also feel like when ever something doesn't go your way you cry "glitch!"

61,358th to 99 range on May 23rd, 2010.

100,927th to 99 def on February 13th, 2011.

pigeons.png

Relics.png

1zy8m60.png

What world were you in?

w18

I feel like there is a lot more to this story. I also feel like when ever something doesn't go your way you cry "glitch!"

Your feelings are wrong.

GuidesForScapers.png