Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

PP is fun! Think I'll continue a few more levels :>

2iufg5s.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Preferred it to Prom 2H.

Wat. You are sacrificing a HUGE chunk of strength by using a spear. There is no offensive ring that is good with a spear.

This. Spears were god awful to begin with. 70+ slash against a 162+ slash?...lol

Preferred it to Prom 2H.

Wat. You are sacrificing a HUGE chunk of strength by using a spear. There is no offensive ring that is good with a spear.

This. Spears were god awful to begin with. 70+ slash against a 162+ slash?...lol

I'd rather use the items I enjoy and have more fun that the other. I used a Blood Amulet from 96 - 113 until I got my Hex, sacrificed a lot of deaths that I probs wouldn't have got if I had used a plate. Made a Prom 2H 96 - 100 just because I wanted the Blood (this was back when blood was considered best 3rd bind).

I consider "best" what I prefer, not what necersarrily has the better bonuses. Fun > EXP for me.

I know what the bug was, and I know it had nothing to do with the row. Why don't you try actually knowing what you're talking about it before acting like a smart-ass to me?

If you knew it had nothing to do with row, why would you have asked:

Like how do you not think to test the row on corp?

Unless you're implying they would've found the bug testing RoW on Corp. Which is not the case, because the bug only affected lootshare, which obviously would not have been used to test RoW.

I do know what I'm talking about, thank you very much. There was no reason whatsoever for Jagex to randomly test what happens when you lootshare a specific boss monster, after an update that shouldn't have had any effect on lootshare.

Then because Kandy and I are on a Greater Demons slayer task we decided to Zam again.... And they finally proved to us they exist! FINALLY. Now to get one from Bandos....

hiltx.png

BS, shopped.

But thanks for coming with me/dealing with all my fail and grats again on turm. :D

Hehe :D Thanks Kandy! :D We have to go again soon. I'm sure we still have greaters left on our tasks! ;)

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Gotta love bots and the stupid things they do. I was on one last arma gwd trip of the night, and after the second time kree spawns, I see a white dot enter the boss room. I'm level 136 with overloads, but no chaotic crossbow, so I assumed I would probably see a lvl 138 with chaotic cbow, elysian/divine, full pernix, etc coming in to crash me. But it was entirely the opposite. Instead I see a level 96 bot that apparently miss-clicked going for an aviansie and clicked on the boss door. Three quick hits from Kree and two minutes of waiting on the grave and voila:

botdiestoarma.png

Thanks Mr. Bot for not eating and just standing there getting ripped to shreads. :thumbsup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

eh85g.png

My most annoying death in GWD solos yet, as this was out of my control. Waiting on her to spawn, in like 5 seconds or less, and then my electricity went out. Log back in like 5 minutes later, and of course I'm dead. First death I"ve had that was out of my control. But meh, gives me more reason to continue dungeoneering :thumbsup:. Only thing I'll miss is the rapier really, ironic that I bought a chaotic staff just a few hours earlier as I thought I had spare tokens.

Also, my quickest floor by far:

343rthe.png

C_ac_t_u_a_r.png

110409145147.png

shaking :o

thanks to xpainx18 :D

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P