Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

If you guys see a phishing attempt, it's not the smartest idea to quote the link, since you are then helping the link get more attention. Just report it and we'll deal with it quickly.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

99strength.png

99strength2.png

Thanks for all the guys (and gals <3) that came. Next up: Constitution. :thumbup:

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvK_FoinscA

@Theuberelite, 09:25 & 09:46 :P

Yeah I wanted to fight him for [cabbage]s and gigs but that was his last fight of the night :( He really records these commentaries late lol.

It was funny the dher was still too busy flaming him and thats why he died. The last hit no1s perfect did, the guy was too busy typing "U SUCK" to eat lolol

110409211347.png

oh

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Just got kicked off the game by this fun broken login server (again) but the kill right before it..

KalphiteQueenHead110411.png?t=1302540321

Finally :D Good to replace my crawling hand anyway! So yeah, logged out to find a more populated world and login issues happened, so minecraft time it is :D

zSteel titan still seems to be broke and melees her, does it count as a melee hit (so is blocked by her prayer) on the second form when he does that? Even though it does range damage?

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Just got kicked off the game by this fun broken login server (again) but the kill right before it..

KalphiteQueenHead110411.png?t=1302540321

Finally :D Good to replace my crawling hand anyway! So yeah, logged out to find a more populated world and login issues happened, so minecraft time it is :D

zSteel titan still seems to be broke and melees her, does it count as a melee hit (so is blocked by her prayer) on the second form when he does that? Even though it does range damage?

Her prayers aren't actually prayers. They just raise her defense but don't reduce or prevent damage.

td2sig.jpg

kingdomfaya.png

What happens when GE is slow because of server failures ^^

Was selling kingdom stuff, made like 600kk in 3 days i think but i forgot to count them :P

dumb.png

archsupportei2.png

kingdomfaya.png

Was selling kingdom stuff, made like 600kk in 3 days i think but i forgot to count them :P

ge will now procede to eat those items. friend accordingly lost divine trying to sell it, he said the offer vanished after about 1/2 an hr of "submitting"

meamzed.png

kingdomfaya.png

ge will now procede to eat those items. friend accordingly lost divine trying to sell it, he said the offer vanished after about 1/2 an hr of "submitting"

If that's really true... suicide_anim.gif

td2sig.jpg

kingdomfaya.png

If that's really true... suicide_anim.gif

that emoticon made me lol irl :thumbsup:

he might be bsing, but he has cash for at least 2 more divines, noob flipper he is :angry:

meamzed.png