Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

bandssos.png

First full solo bandos run in real gear since uni and 99 strength. 13 un[bleep]inginterupted kills. oh yea i like this time of day. too bad i forgot my claws i borrowed lol.

Also while uploading avast found 2 viruses in an add on imageshack..

edit: d spear :/

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Decided to get 90 tonight, also got 55m exp on my tracker.

90prayeri.png

Next pic will be 92 tomorrow, maybe even 95 if I feel like having a grind fest tomorrow. :thumbsup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

i hear this guy is *bleeping-delayed* and doesnt figure out by spaming his mouse he double clicks and runs away from his drop

No, it's the people spam calling their banner carriers, it's hard to explain what happens, but it isn't him double clicking.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

My first video guide lol

Made it quick, so don't tell me about looks, layout, etc.

Would appreciate ratings/comments/sub <3

thievings.jpg

We knows a faster way! Same kind of idea though. :P. Takes a lot of attention if you've not got thieving actions mapped to Wii game controllers. >.<

Foreva N Alwayz should be 99 tonight... If I can stay awake long enough. Lol. I've been 5K from 99 for several weeks waiting for Alwayz. Lol.

First, at 220k/hour day record could be over 5M exp.

Secondly, why comment basically saying "hey your method is crap" and not share the method you are using? Its so easy to shoot somebody down...

I like the video, its clear, short and to the point. Well done!

I personally prefer PP because it is less intense clicking and a bit more fun because of the diversity.

"He
really
calls himself Noobz?"

Sheep.gif

[hide=STATS]Noobz.png[/hide]

My first video guide lol

Made it quick, so don't tell me about looks, layout, etc.

Would appreciate ratings/comments/sub <3

thievings.jpg

We knows a faster way! Same kind of idea though. :P. Takes a lot of attention if you've not got thieving actions mapped to Wii game controllers. >.<

Foreva N Alwayz should be 99 tonight... If I can stay awake long enough. Lol. I've been 5K from 99 for several weeks waiting for Alwayz. Lol.

Secondly, why comment basically saying "hey your method is crap" and not share the method you are using? Its so easy to shoot somebody down...

I like the video, its clear, short and to the point. Well done!

I personally prefer PP because it is less intense clicking and a bit more fun because of the diversity.

I don't see where he ever said the video is crap. Maybe you should try and read the comment next time, before you start attacking people.

Secondly, why comment basically saying "hey your method is crap"

I don't see where he ever said the video is crap. Maybe you should try and read the comment next time, before you start attacking people.

Pot.... kettle....

Thats why I said "basically"? Plus I never said he said the video is crap, I referred to the method. You try to read next time?

"He
really
calls himself Noobz?"

Sheep.gif

[hide=STATS]Noobz.png[/hide]

Pot.... kettle....

Thats why I said "basically"? Plus I never said he said the video is crap, I referred to the method. You try to read next time?

His video is about his method. So saying his method is crap is saying the video is crap, as it is an instructional to use the method :rolleyes:

And wicked_ didnt "basically say anything" aside from him knowing a faster method :thumbup:

Pot.... kettle....

His video is about his method. So saying his method is crap is saying the video is crap, as it is an instructional to use the method :rolleyes:

And wicked_ didnt "basically say anything" aside from him knowing a faster method :thumbup:

Exactly. But apparently knowing a faster method is calling his crap. Go figure.

And yeah, you could get 5M XP in a day with your method (If you wanted to spend 10 hours of that day on RuneScape). I got from level 64 to 5K from 99 Thieving in 2 days. You think I was on for 10+ hours those days?

There was no, "your video is crap". It's not the fastest method. Sue me.

09144a99bb.png

I'm assuming Wicked's method entails an ingenious, legitimate program which he created himself

Correct.

09144a99bb.png

I'm assuming Wicked's method entails an ingenious, legitimate program which he created himself

Correct.

Keyboard not fun enough anymore for you? So you decide to go with the bluetooth method instead :D

If you're willing to share, I'd like to try it out :)

I got a bluetooth adapter I used to try out head tracking on my Wii before.

I understand if you don't want to share it though :)

Correct.

Keyboard not fun enough anymore for you? So you decide to go with the bluetooth method instead :D

If you're willing to share, I'd like to try it out :)

I got a bluetooth adapter I used to try out head tracking on my Wii before.

I understand if you don't want to share it though :)

Their currently mapped to the Go2Live Stix 400 shown here:

http://golive2.azooca.com/?action=product_index#

Although I don't think it'd take much to rewrite them for actual Wii. Should be a very similar setup. Sounds like a fun project and I'll get on it soon. =).

There's already some software available for control mapping Wii remotes, but I'm not sure if you can map such actions to them (Yet ;)). =/.

So I guess you just want to show off by saying you know a faster method but not sharing the method... why else mention it?

I've shared the method many times in the past here on Tip.It. Simply haven't made a video for it. =/. Hardly showing off... Simply know a faster method. Big deal.

09144a99bb.png