Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

98rc.jpg

One step closer to untrimmed RC cape.

Unknown_Warrior.jpegIgGCP.png

Dragon Drops : 5 Dragon Medium Helmets, 3 Dragon Claws, 3 Dragon platelegs, 2 Dragon plateskirts, 2 Dragon Hatchets, 2 Dragon Spears, 7 pairs of Dragon Boots, 1 Dragon pickaxe, 10 Dragon defenders, 3 Dragon 2h swords, 1 Dragon armour Slice, 1 Dragon armour Lump, 1 Dragon chainbody, 1 Dragon kiteshield, 1 Dragon hasta, 1 Dragon ward, 25 Dragon knives pairs
The Warrior's Blog , Herblore Habitat - Efficient and profitable

[hide=Stats and logs]

The_Warrior.png
.:Adventurer's Log:.

[/hide]

110412151005.png DAT DGS

3BO still kinda wins though ;)

117 dger from 3bo cooks food on gulega and fishes because he's out of food. What does 3bo win in? large userbase of [developmentally delayed]s?

C1Geq.png

110412151005.png DAT DGS

117 dger from 3bo cooks food on gulega and fishes because he's out of food. What does 3bo win in? large userbase of [developmentally delayed]s?

Floor times in general, plus that's a huge generalisation all the teams I've hosted we have never cooked food, I don't eat food on Gulega..

Experience in general for 100-105+ is more than the 80s, we had an 11 Minute occult 3 days ago with 4 rooms skipped.

I don't even run from the 4X4 spike attack on Gulega and I don't die because I can pray switch :wink:

I die for prayer, and for HP if I need to because its quicker than counting geepees for altar :P

If you want to learn from the best, learn from the best Keyers, the best are in 3BO tbh.

Without naming names, I agree DGS does have good dgers, just on the whole I'd pick 3BO personally :\

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

110412151005.png DAT DGS

Floor times in general, plus that's a huge generalisation all the teams I've hosted we have never cooked food, I don't eat food on Gulega..

Experience in general for 100-105+ is more than the 80s, we had an 11 Minute occult 3 days ago with 2 rooms skipped.

I don't even run from the 4X4 spike attack on Gulega and I don't die because I can pray switch :wink:

I die for prayer, and for HP if I need to because its quicker than counting geepees for altar :P

You're toad though.

next dg that I do (like 10 minutes ago) the guy has:

tank ring

sag arrows bind

took literally all the food from the start table

i gave up and i'm waiting till people i know with 55+ open to do them.

there are a lot of [developmentally delayed]s in 3bo.

C1Geq.png

110412151005.png DAT DGS

Experience in general for 100-105+ is more than the 80s, we had an 11 Minute occult 3 days ago with 2 rooms skipped.

You're toad though.

tank ring

sag arrows bind

Trust me, I have a list of bad people from 3BO to never DG with but there are some extremely good ones too.

Good team that communicates + suicide after 120 because I don't care for xp anymore.

11minoccult.png

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

So the best completed floor i've seen is 19 minutes(rounded up), and the best we have had thus far is also 19 minutes, admittedly warped vs. abandoned, though they are nearly the same. Yeah, you guys are head and shoulders better than DGS.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Wow Kenneh, I haven't seen you in forever.

You're lucky though, since you invested that time and effort in 3BO you managed to sort the pros from the derps, and those sick times are testament to their skill.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

fayof4.png

Downed a void clawer for full void, claws, zerker ring. Wasn't my loot, but the guy was awesome and shared :) Can't say i'd do the same if i was in the same situation lol. Respect to him for that. He also PKed an AGS earlier today O_O

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

110412151005.png DAT DGS

You're toad though.

tank ring

sag arrows bind

Trust me, I have a list of bad people from 3BO to never DG with but there are some extremely good ones too.

Good team that communicates + suicide after 120 because I don't care for xp anymore.

11minoccult.png

coming from someone who has loads of experience in both, yes tehre are 3bo teams that can do very well, that 11 min boss rush is pretty impressive, probably could have been a 15-17 normal map

but ive been using 3bo since may, and in november/december it was unbeatable, but since about febuary its started slipping, getting worse, now at this point id say that the dgs ranks can beat the avg 3bo team by about 2 minutes/floor

randomers vs randomers, 3bo wins, ranks vs ranks, 3bo wins by about a minute or less, dgs ranks vs randoms dgs wins

seeing as the guys i dung with in dgs are all friends/ranks, i get way better teams using dgs than random 67ers, although yes anyone whos decent in 3bo is already on my friends list ready to join a team

a_final_name.png

oFnoy.png

New definition of pro. No antifire pots or mage pray. Says he averages 80 kills an hour. He's 89 herb and 84 summoning. His accumulator is also not set to stop collecting steel arrows. Ring of life has saved him 3 times so far.

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png

quotechris.png

Quoted from Chris L.

Looks like Nex is going to be even better!

How long can it possibly take to make an item have 4 charges...just like oooh....idk...glories and other jewlery

You make it sound like running through a few level 87 monsters is hard which it really shouldn't be at your level.

riptide_mage.png

riptide_mage.png