Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

So i just found out Kuradels ring doubles up as a ring of life :eek:

afkrol.png

Thats the problem when you're listening to music and constantly checking the football scores...

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

Soooo, I've heard of people, scamming other people, but, I've never heard of the G.E scamming, untill now, ROFL. G.E Scammed me, forrr 1m :o i was expecting i've get over 990k back :-o :shock:

110412170924.png

Xx_Blueice.png

~Reached 99 Fishing 7/7/10~

~~DROPS(that I've recorded)

Barrows-DH helm x3; Guthan Spear x2

Corp - 1d1e0a0s - 1 LS divine, not mine. 1 Elysian (mine!)

SLAYER-D-Legs x7; D-Skirt x2; D-Boots xlost count; Abyssal Whip x4 (lost count of everything... :\)

DKS- Dragon Hatchet x3 (1CS)

CLUES lv3- Robin x1; Armadyl cloak x1 - dont do these anymore.

CLUES lv4-Arma D'hide body x1; D-Plate Ornament kit x1; Arma kiteshield x1

Soooo, I've heard of people, scamming other people, but, I've never heard of the G.E scamming, untill now, ROFL. G.E Scammed me, forrr 1m :o i was expecting i've get over 990k back :-o :shock:

110412170924.png

GOOD GAME.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

after not playing for around 4 months decided to start playing again hopefully il get 99 slay this time

first task in a while a nice free 800k and most dboots ive had in a task

110412142020.png

just 3 to go

110412164045.png

Grats. Who else thinks that zammy key piece looks like a pair of bunny ears?

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

after not playing for around 4 months decided to start playing again hopefully il get 99 slay this time

first task in a while a nice free 800k and most dboots ive had in a task

110412142020.png

just 3 to go

110412164045.png

Before you get 99 Slayer you should really consider getting a Chaotic Rapier, would really speed up the process and it isn't hard to get whatsoever...

Unspam:

How long do these [bleep]in' things take!!!

345d6ps.png

Edit: I think the problem may be that I have yet to water them....-.-

Edit: Yeeeeeahhh that was definitely the problem...Gf 20 minutes

Chonabis.png

110412170924.png

Official Free Trade Score Board

GE=1 You= -1,000,000

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

on the downside, friend got scammed for green today -.- he learned what we all do, dont trust friends on rs.

and i lent a friend full pernix and divine and got it back a couple hours later. I learned what we all do, know who to trust.

110412170924.png

selling merch tips, 999993 gp each

meamzed.png

on the downside, friend got scammed for green today -.- he learned what we all do, dont trust friends on rs.

and i lent a friend full pernix and divine and got it back a couple hours later. I learned what we all do, know who to trust.

Exactly

Only people I trust completely on RS without giving a second thought are a few very close irl friends.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

*video removed due to blurry, half recognizable names of players being shown in it* please be aware that when you post incriminating videos, that it could violate 1.5 of the board rules. Thank you.

Decided to record some footage of mining bots on f2p.

Well, atleast theres none on the foreign servers.

kazmahalfsize.png

I've also given my Divine or Ely to mates in my Soul Wars clan. You just have to know who to trust I guess. Look at Nex FFA/LS teams that split loots; They are trusting each other with 1B+ drops sometimes. Just hope that they feel as you do... An actual lasting friendship isn't worth ruining over pixels or a couple of bucks.

09144a99bb.png

I've also given my Divine or Ely to mates in my Soul Wars clan. You just have to know who to trust I guess. Look at Nex FFA/LS teams that split loots; They are trusting each other with 1B+ drops sometimes. Just hope that they feel as you do... An actual lasting friendship isn't worth ruining over pixels or a couple of bucks.

(sigh) sounds like you have somewhat trustworthy friends -.-, got 500m taken by a very good friend about 2 months ago -.-

meamzed.png

I have lent out tons of stuff to friends without getting scammed. Partially because I will see them at school the next day...wonder what would happen when I kick the [cabbage] out of that kid lol. :thumbsup:

I only trust my closest friends.

Goldtatze.png

http://i.imgur.com/oFnoy.png[/im

New definition of pro. No antifire pots or mage pray. Says he averages 80 kills an hour. He's 89 herb and 84 summoning. His accumulator is also not set to stop collecting steel arrows. Ring of life has saved him 3 times so far.

Just let him play the way he wants, stop critizising people for not being dead-serious efficient. It's lame and annoying.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

http://i.imgur.com/oFnoy.png[/im

New definition of pro. No antifire pots or mage pray. Says he averages 80 kills an hour. He's 89 herb and 84 summoning. His accumulator is also not set to stop collecting steel arrows. Ring of life has saved him 3 times so far.

Just let him play the way he wants, stop critizising people for not being dead-serious efficient. It's lame and annoying.

Yep.