Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

My dark beast task:

110413213519.png

110413215405.png

Had so many of those since 90 slayer, thing is I'm at 15.9m slayer xp and still not one d bow. :( My one and only shield left half drop was from them a few weeks ago.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc0CTcxmSh8

ended up 200m up from this, at worst was almost 200m down.

Didn't include all vids of me losing XD, but often id miss the first hit or his titan would hit 200-200-200-200 or something D:.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Dem's bot butsin'.

botsyr.jpg

(Trapping bots at Soul Wars).

That a not even a Soul Wars world. Just one my clan decided to take.

Jamflex wont ban em anyway. Ive reported +-10 bots, 10 times each. Now 3 months later 0 are banned, some already have 99 mining -.-

recci-518.png

Dem's bot butsin'.

http://img200.imageshack.us/img200/9030/botsyr.jpg

Jamflex wont ban em anyway. Ive reported +-10 bots, 10 times each. Now 3 months later 0 are banned, some already have 99 mining -.-

Funny thing is, these must be the select few that manage to get past Jagex's wickedly awesome bot detection system! After all, they catch hundreds of thousands each year, right?

09144a99bb.png

Dem's bot butsin'.

Funny thing is, these must be the select few that manage to get past Jagex's wickedly awesome bot detection system! After all, they catch hundreds of thousands each year, right?

Dat sarcasm

recci-518.png

Dem's bot butsin'.

Dat sarcasm

Well I got my stats reset and then banned for botting. Lost a lvl 136 and 100m. Never gonna bot again, not worth it.

Unspam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8hBCq2GZJo&feature=feedu

Rzac.png

... you left out "super secret" ... :rolleyes:

nyuseg.png

Finally :D 99 Smith, Fletch, Craft, Prayer and Firemaking. Fletch couldn't fit in the Chatbox >.<

You know that you can resize it by pulling it, right?

dragv.png

Congratz anyway. I may as well post my pictures of when I got level 99 crafting and prayer.

[hide]

crafting1.png

prayer2.png

[/hide]

namnlskopia.jpg

Finally :D 99 Smith, Fletch, Craft, Prayer and Firemaking. Fletch couldn't fit in the Chatbox >.<

110414173413.png

you do know you can just stretch the chatbox?

eg.

110317143001.png

also, just crapped pants

110414173037.png

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

I never knew that you can make your familiars last longer with a higher summoning level.

picture51487.png

you can't, it means when your first familiar disappears you'll still have summoning points left over to summon a new one

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

I never knew that you can make your familiars last longer with a higher summoning level.

picture51487.png

you can't, it means when your first familiar disappears you'll still have summoning points left over to summon a new one

Wasn't it from when summoning just came out and you had to press the refresh button every 5 minutes?

110414173413.png

you do know you can just stretch the chatbox?

eg.

110317143001.png

also, just crapped pants

110414173037.png

I know, there's two "arrows" above the chatbox but for some reason they're missing D: