Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Zs080411.png?t=1302225218

First zamorak drop I've ever got and we've been doing it for ages too..

Testing out range there currently, hence the most cluttered inventory I could muster!

(Its actually not bad there either!)

Also, down to Kandy coming to zam for once, I got a nice rare occasion when I didn't tank it! :D (hence messing about with range)

Needless to say, Kandy was thrilled:

YARRRRR2.png?t=1302224251

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Zs080411.png?t=1302225218

First zamorak drop I've ever got and we've been doing it for ages too..

Testing out range there currently, hence the most cluttered inventory I could muster!

(Its actually not bad there either!)

Also, down to Kandy coming to zam for once, I got a nice rare occasion when I didn't tank it! :D (hence messing about with range)

Needless to say, Kandy was thrilled:

YARRRRR2.png?t=1302224251

Mage praying is better at zammy

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

armaspectraloutfit.png

New outfit for solo arma gwd. Upgraded from blessed spirit shield to spectral. Went from getting 9 kills per trip to 13-17. I don't think that's too bad for not having soulsplit and what not.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I'd imagine with an Elysian/divine it would work better, but I've tried Mage pray tanking in barrows with a spectral (very similar bonuses) and he is still way too accurate with his melee attacks.. :(

With the melee pray method he only tends to end up hitting with his hit through prayer or very occasionally with the Mage

Anyway, I gave kandy my usual setup picture since that's what I had handy. /essay

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlaDV5vqXtU

The editing is absolutely beautiful.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

I'd imagine with an Elysian/divine it would work better, but I've tried Mage pray tanking in barrows with a spectral (very similar bonuses) and he is still way too accurate with his melee attacks.. :(

With the melee pray method he only tends to end up hitting with his hit through prayer or very occasionally with the Mage

Anyway, I gave kandy my usual setup picture since that's what I had handy. /essay

Magic prayer with Verac Helm + Bandos + DFS, his melee wouldn't hit that often, believe me I've tried it :P (Did a few k'ril kills for a slayer task wearing slay helm). Also you don't need to wear a spectral if you're mage praying, use a DFS instead

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

Spectral was the only shield I had :( my bank isn't amazingly flexible, so maybe that's where I went wrong :P i'l give it a try with dfs sometime anyway

Some kills I ended up spamming through upto 4 brews, though maybe I just got pretty unlucky :(

@toki and that video is sweeeeet! :D

safersbanner.png

First time ever doing 2.5 DKs. Much more intense but i think i did well. Was exactly an hour long trip.

Doubt i'll take Ranged gear with me next time. Cannon takes care of it well enough on fast spawn worlds.

110408164104.png

[hide=Big image]110408171028.png[/hide]

Well then, that's the last I see of that farm.

How much in runes did you use?

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

moltare.png

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

moltare.png

Yes because using a rol at popular bosses requires a talented player that is good at finding weird glitches. :rolleyes:

Hi if you're reading this you are amazing and I love you.

Maybe they'll release a bugless update for April Fools. That'd sure be a joke

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]Congrats, you reached the end!

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]