Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

screenshot20110422at080.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

And that's what I do while I'm on holiday. :) Nice 1.5m profit there, and more should buy in next few days.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Sometimes when a item is crashing or just doesn't sell at mid, people sell them for 1gp, expecting to get it for like 10% under the ge price mid at least.

Ambler here took advantage of that and tried to buy it for a lot lower then that, and it seems he got lucky.

New binds because im mad.

celestial35.png

You look [bleep]ing hot, but that's a pretty worthless bind setup, especially if you broke a hood/hex for it.

Jagex broke his hood and hex.

Another victim of a world crash?

Jagex needs to get off their fat, money-grubbing asses and fix this [cabbage]. It can't be that hard to redesign how the binds are saved so that they DON'T [bleep]ING GET DELETED when the world crashes.

td2sig.jpg

And that's what I do while I'm on holiday. :) Nice 1.5m profit there, and more should buy in next few days.

Ok...how?? :unsure:

I had a 4 day holiday, just put in offers like that for all barrows helms, those bought.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

While voice acting is absolutely necessary to a good video, no offence to the actors, but their voices really didn't fit the Dagon'Hai.

The typed text also, really needs to be spelt correctly. "u", "r" and "2" all made me cringe when I read them.

Ok, it was for easter, it wasn't a "bad" plot but the whole.. atomic bomb.. what the hell.

While voice acting is absolutely necessary to a good video, no offence to the actors, but their voices really didn't fit the Dagon'Hai.

The typed text also, really needs to be spelt correctly. "u", "r" and "2" all made me cringe when I read them.

Ok, it was for easter, it wasn't a "bad" plot but the whole.. atomic bomb.. what the hell.

what?

also ty dgs.

2i6ysr5.jpg

first chaotic :D

aywzrd.jpg

Wow, finally finished this quest. The boss was so damn hard imo. Had to be so concentrated. Took me 6 times or something like that to beat the Dagannoth Mother. Didn't bring a familar the first five times. I found out it was a bad decision, because when I brang a familar the 6th times, the boss was not THAT hard. And I have passed QP 250 milestone. Ring of Life saved me twice, btw.

Then I got this:

wib80.jpg

Reached from 78-80 Defence, and CB 111.

and:

fmhqi1.jpg

I really enjoy questing. Next on my list are Defender of Varrock and My Arms Big Adventure. After that: Nomad's Requiem. :ohnoes:

How did you not spend tokens? that will be my plan for 99 dg, then ill go a gravite fest..

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Ok...how?? :unsure:

I had a 4 day holiday, just put in offers like that for all barrows helms, those bought.

ya Im on break too. Just put in an offer for fun. :thumbsup:

Goldtatze.png

^ Should've tried to get 75 Prayer then use the points on that. You would've gotten ~78 or 79 and saved about 15-20m, iirc.

Yes, I thought about that too, but I'm poor as h***. <_<

:(

110422091106.png

Got this a few hours ago. I'm 92 now - missed the screen shot, though. :(

Spaz4010.png

2vwedqp.png

Coin.. share?

I don't want to LS with random RSOF people, my LSP is horrible right now. And my perm team is never on >.<. And it's hard to find a team that will do FFA and share drops :/

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

2evynu8.jpg

all from today

seems legit, but without the word trusted im not going to the site

The site is legit but who would pay real life money for virtual money/services anyway

i was kidding about the word legit lol :P

making a joke about it being overused

anyway, there are people out there willing to spend rl money for RSGP.