Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

My account got rolled back a bit after the server crash. Before the crash, I had finished a clue and the reward was actually quite good. When I logged back in after the crash, I was back in the Khazari jungle with my clue. I did it again and got a 35k reward. FUUUUUUUUUU-

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

I [bleep]ing hate these [bleep]ing [wagon] who make [bleep]ing YT videos bragging about abusing bugs. These [bleep]wads are why this game sucks now.

And yes, Jagex should most definitely ban them. But they won't. Because they don't care.

They believe it will make thier e-penis grow.

Pathetic imo.

Halfway to 99, all solo'd. Like to play at my own pace and also do fishing there too, think i'm about 40% of the way from 91 to 92 fishing from Dungeoneering alone :o

Dungeoneering92.png

Really getting bored of it now though, about 300k experience from another chaotic, but why stop there when i'm so close to 93 and the final Occult floor? And then why stop there when i'm only 2 levels away from warped floors? *sigh* really need to stop thinking like that!

999 decided to play some 'Hide and Seek' with the chat today...I do say I know my stuff, dawg. I used to put RSOF hideandseekers out of buisness back in the day :D

THANKS999.png

D2H and BGS. IAMOKAYWITTHIS.

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

I [bleep]ing hate these [bleep]ing [wagon] who make [bleep]ing YT videos bragging about abusing bugs. These [bleep]wads are why this game sucks now.

And yes, Jagex should most definitely ban them. But they won't. Because they don't care.

Erik og Joa is one of the most hated on people in the bug abuse community. Basically all the glitches he puts in his vids are insignificant, easy and leaked to him. This one glitch doesn't make him some sort of uber pro cool glitch bug haxor, just makes him a [bleep] who couldn't even manage to gain anything from it. Trolololol at him.

Lol that he believed the Svew video, too. Did he not notice the cash stacks never moved?

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

1:02:something

Too long, but way too many gd's and random team, only had 1 friend with me and he was the only one gating doors.

Team was good though, if i called a gd they were there.

Team was good? apart from the obvious bind/armormaking problems, you have 21 more food than you'll ever need, particularly with all that armor. Alot of people rage over 30 minute dungeons, an hour, even with skilling means that there were 5 1 man teams not a 5 man team.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Mazs%20Screenshots1532.6542542565.png

+105m

Why does he always get all the good drops? He has some insane luck.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

4rtfs9.png

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Too long, but way too many gd's and random team, only had 1 friend with me and he was the only one gating doors.

Team was good? apart from the obvious bind/armormaking problems, you have 21 more food than you'll ever need, particularly with all that armor. Alot of people rage over 30 minute dungeons, an hour, even with skilling means that there were 5 1 man teams not a 5 man team.

I think he meant good as in Responsive. Not skill wise.

Anyways, looks more like a play around dungeon if you ask me, don't take it so seriously :rolleyes:

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

I think he meant good as in Responsive. Not skill wise.

Anyways, looks more like a play around dungeon if you ask me, don't take it so seriously :rolleyes:

Yes, responsive good, not skillwise. I am not a skiller at all, 1800 ish total (1 summon, 39 hunt and 47 rc as lowest skills)

I am just trying to be as good as I can be, me and that friend are always on skype sometimes we have our favorite rc er with us that wants some dung xp, she has good skills but does not know dung priorities yet.

I rather have fun for an hour than having a tight ass over a 30 min dung ;)

Me and the wise old man go way back.... he was a foolish boy back then.

My crystal armour idea.

999 decided to play some 'Hide and Seek' with the chat today...I do say I know my stuff, dawg. I used to put RSOF hideandseekers out of buisness back in the day :D

THANKS999.png

D2H and BGS. IAMOKAYWITTHIS.

you won all the most valuable stuff D:

Didn't think anyone would find me for the bgs

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]