Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

How stupid are some of you, go try rule switching a single person on w54 on a stake over 100k.

The people who stake over 10m have seen any sort of scam before, and you have ZERO chance of sneaking on a huge flashing symbol when most of the time they will just spam click the previous options .

I have NEVER rule switched anyone on the quiet and always let them press accept first after I have chosen the rules.

THIS is the sort of thing I make the most money from, others with steel titans who are either pures with 1 defence or 138 mains who don't know how to use them and I can run circles around them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc0CTcxmSh8

Some cheek to call people stupid when you cut out the part everyone's criticising. Is that an attempt at getting more attention or just pure foolishness? If you're upset over people making claims, show them that you don't do it. Every video you post is the screen after rules have been accepted, or the beginning of the video. Don't expect your ego to correct things and show people that you don't switch, actually make an attempt at proving it with a video. I'm not saying I don't believe you, you just talk so much [cabbage] LOL.

If you don't like it, prove it. If you're capable of proving it, accept it.

To be quite honest people are being absolutely pathetic. Get the [bleep] over the fact that 999 may have rule switched a few people, if you are stupid enough to fall for it then it is YOUR FAULT. It isn't cheating, it isn't something that cannot be avoided, it is their own idiocy and impatience that causes THEM to make a mistake. 999 is not to blame, regardless of whether he did/does rule switch. Which is beside the point anywho...

No one staking hundreds of mils is foolish enough to fall for a rule switch, not even people staking 500k. It is extremely naive for people to assume that 999 is some sort of scammer when it simply comes down to the fact that he has the stats and ability to win stakes, not the quick fingers and constant flow of handicapped people with endless banks.

Face the facts folks, u all jelly.

Eh, no-one's saying it's not their fault for falling for it, at all. People are just looking for some clarity on what's actually going on...

Jealous? Definately not. :)

Personally I couldn't care less, above is just me pushing others' questions forward.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

How stupid are some of you, go try rule switching a single person on w54 on a stake over 100k.

The people who stake over 10m have seen any sort of scam before, and you have ZERO chance of sneaking on a huge flashing symbol when most of the time they will just spam click the previous options .

I have NEVER rule switched anyone on the quiet and always let them press accept first after I have chosen the rules.

THIS is the sort of thing I make the most money from, others with steel titans who are either pures with 1 defence or 138 mains who don't know how to use them and I can run circles around them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc0CTcxmSh8

Some cheek to call people stupid when you cut out the part everyone's criticising. Is that an attempt at getting more attention or just pure foolishness? If you're upset over people making claims, show them that you don't do it. Every video you post is the screen after rules have been accepted, or the beginning of the video. Don't expect your ego to correct things and show people that you don't switch, actually make an attempt at proving it with a video. I'm not saying I don't believe you, you just talk so much [cabbage] LOL.

If you don't like it, prove it. If you're capable of proving it, accept it.

To be quite honest people are being absolutely pathetic. Get the [bleep] over the fact that 999 may have rule switched a few people, if you are stupid enough to fall for it then it is YOUR FAULT. It isn't cheating, it isn't something that cannot be avoided, it is their own idiocy and impatience that causes THEM to make a mistake. 999 is not to blame, regardless of whether he did/does rule switch. Which is beside the point anywho...

No one staking hundreds of mils is foolish enough to fall for a rule switch, not even people staking 500k. It is extremely naive for people to assume that 999 is some sort of scammer when it simply comes down to the fact that he has the stats and ability to win stakes, not the quick fingers and constant flow of handicapped people with endless banks.

Face the facts folks, u all jelly.

Eh, no-one's saying it's not their fault for falling for it, at all. People are just looking for some clarity on what's actually going on...

Jealous? Definately not. :)

Personally I couldn't care less, above is just me pushing others' questions forward.

999 has stated what is going on and the fact they question it says to me that they are looking for a reason to hate on him. Looking at a majority of clips uploaded by 999 the people are perfectly prepared for a summoning duel, and the fact people still feel the need to criticise is pretty pathetic in my opinion.

I don't for one minute think you are jealous, you have the RSN Newb for [bleep]s sake XD. But other people are definitely a little, if not a lot, what other reason do they have to constantly moan about how 999 makes his cash. To me it is basically saying "that can't be legit because it looks easier than how i make money, i wish i could do it."

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

Dungeoneering is my main source of runecrafting xp as well.

picture51577.png

i lol'd when this happened

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

Okay, who poured the wet cement and forgot to put up a warning sign.

lolqg.png

Ruined my Dragon Boots.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Okay, who poured the wet cement and forgot to put up a warning sign.

lolqg.png

Ruined my Dragon Boots.

The cement has additional str and def bonuses when it dries.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Halfway to 99. :)

110426212603.png

Also 52k tokens till ccbow, hoping for it by friday/saturday, then just 140k tokens left for rigour for nexing. Unless turm, rapier, ccbow and ely is good enough? Also have cls though I think that's useless just about everywhere lawl.

Thanks to everyone in HYT for dealing with my keying and everyone in DGS for taking me. :)

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Darn you rich folks! :wall:

MY CAPES!

sig1.pngsig2.png

Dragon drops: Draconic Visage, Dragon Plateskirt, Dragon Med Helm, Dragon Platelegs

Other drops: Dragon Chainbody

e5lft5.png

Loot

↓↓

Verac's flail, Verac's skirt x2, Guthan's platebody x2, Guthan's warspear x3, Dharok's helm x2, Ahrim's hood, Ahrim's robeskirt, Torag's platelegs, Karil's top, Karil's skirt, Karil's crossbow x2

Darn you rich folks! :wall:

I know right? Even the splits they get out of it are worth more than my bank.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

99slayerg.png

Supermassive party and everything, thanks to everyone who came, and to the people in cc who gratzed since I was impatient and got it sooner rather than later :P

Ilu all even if I fail to show it alot ^-^;

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

JaGeX is going to think that Bryan guy is a gold seller soon.

I lol'd.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.