Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

mowat.png

Wat. Apparently he is one of my mobilising armies squads...

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Raise you.

With pot doors, with a flower room.

16min.png

Ooh wait, forgot you're running around in full celestial :oops:

Naw but boss was gorger I have SSH again but I'd like my hex back, not had any warps today over 23, even with a world dc for about 40 seconds in there on hope lol

I might get celestial again though, keyings a bit easy these days since I have people that listen recently o.O weird right? :P

Skipped flowers that lead to a dead end (found after boss no point adding to floor time)

was only 1 room the flowers lead to.

1337timee.png

Nice 13:37 timer :P

Hi if you're reading this you are amazing and I love you.

Maybe they'll release a bugless update for April Fools. That'd sure be a joke

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]Congrats, you reached the end!

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

This is how you easily keep track of your effigies when you're doing them all at once (as long as you don't mind having the screenmarkers there for everything else too). You basically group them together and draw a box. I only drew the levels too so I didn't have to think when I was getting the assists.

s1mhb8.png

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

You still sneakily turn on summoning or are the people accepting having summoning on?

Why is everybody hating on him so much?

It's him offering up a blue party hat for nothing in return...

Because he is just showboating, and that's all he does now a days. Annoying to see him gloat around like he's god when none of the bank earned was legit.

patr1ckotg1.png

You still sneakily turn on summoning or are the people accepting having summoning on?

Because he is just showboating, and that's all he does now a days. Annoying to see him gloat around like he's god when none of the bank earned was legit.

Pking and staking isn't legit? Seems like someone is just mad because you spends hours grinding to make money or something like that.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Pking and staking isn't legit? Seems like someone is just mad because you spends hours grinding to make money or something like that.

Where have you been? He was saying it wasn't legit because he turns on Summoning at the last second and then kills them with a ST.

Goldtatze.png

I think this has been discussed before... If you were a level 130 and a level 70 wanted to stake partyhats with you, don't you think you'd realise something was wrong? And again, if you were staking partyhats and not looking over the rules at least once or twice, then gf your partyhat.

He's just posting random staking videos....if that's showboating, so is Maz posting Nex drops.

It's the other people's fault for staking him with summoning on. The flashes bright red for you, if you miss it on accident, it's your fault.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

I think this has been discussed before... If you were a level 130 and a level 70 wanted to stake partyhats with you, don't you think you'd realise something was wrong? And again, if you were staking partyhats and not looking over the rules at least once or twice, then gf your partyhat.

HERRRP DE DERRRRRP ITS ALL THE VICTIMS FAULT DERRRRP I LIKE ENCOURAGING SCUMBAGGERY DERPITTY

No, really. Yeah, people should pay more attention, but that still doesn't exonerate him from being labeled a rule-switching douchebag.

td2sig.jpg

HERRRP DE DERRRRRP ITS ALL THE VICTIMS FAULT DERRRRP I LIKE ENCOURAGING SCUMBAGGERY DERPITTY

No, really. Yeah, people should pay more attention, but that still doesn't exonerate him from being labeled a rule-switching douchebag.

Yeah, I'm not trying to say rule-switching is okay or anything, I'm just saying that if you don't see a big flashing red "!", AND don't check the rules while staking billions, it kind of is your own fault. It could be easily prevented if people weren't so A:careless B:stupid C:both.

Fantastic! Very well done on your goals complete! (And good music)!

Laughed at how you said, "Stupid skill," for Fletching and not Firemanking. :P

Thanks :) I didn't bother saying it for firemaking because I got 99 in that with pretty much all brawlers and took me like 5-8 hours? So A fast 99 like that is nothing to complain about haha

80aa0daff6.png

Nate's Big Blog

4,000th to 99 crafting, 33,340th to 99 defence, 3,867th to 99 farming, 55,293rd to 99 hitpoints

How stupid are some of you, go try rule switching a single person on w54 on a stake over 100k.

The people who stake over 10m have seen any sort of scam before, and you have ZERO chance of sneaking on a huge flashing symbol when most of the time they will just spam click the previous options .

I have NEVER rule switched anyone on the quiet and always let them press accept first after I have chosen the rules.

THIS is the sort of thing I make the most money from, others with steel titans who are either pures with 1 defence or 138 mains who don't know how to use them and I can run circles around them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc0CTcxmSh8

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]