Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Blood rune binds

You are free to suggest me a better bind.

CSB, laws, probably even cosmics :P. CSB is probably by far the best, if you get 80 rc & make empowered fire you can increase your offense by a lot, especially since you only have crush.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

^whos that hottie with the unicorn.

Blood rune binds

You are free to suggest me a better bind.

CSB, laws, probably even cosmics :P. CSB is probably by far the best, if you get 80 rc & make empowered fire you can increase your offense by a lot, especially since you only have crush.

My life.

I bound laws for the moment. I'll see how that goes.

Spot the glitch.

2yo2tq9.png

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

29kvxqb.png

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

How stupid are some of you, go try rule switching a single person on w54 on a stake over 100k.

The people who stake over 10m have seen any sort of scam before, and you have ZERO chance of sneaking on a huge flashing symbol when most of the time they will just spam click the previous options .

I have NEVER rule switched anyone on the quiet and always let them press accept first after I have chosen the rules.

THIS is the sort of thing I make the most money from, others with steel titans who are either pures with 1 defence or 138 mains who don't know how to use them and I can run circles around them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc0CTcxmSh8

Some cheek to call people stupid when you cut out the part everyone's criticising. Is that an attempt at getting more attention or just pure foolishness? If you're upset over people making claims, show them that you don't do it. Every video you post is the screen after rules have been accepted, or the beginning of the video. Don't expect your ego to correct things and show people that you don't switch, actually make an attempt at proving it with a video. I'm not saying I don't believe you, you just talk so much [cabbage] LOL.

If you don't like it, prove it. If you're capable of proving it, accept it.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

even if he rule switches all he has to do is vid a few matches and not rule switch, stop spamming and take it to pms :| tards

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Even so, that's something, not just denying it.

It's not spam, this thread was created for the purpose of Pictures and Videos, with the understanding that we are allowed to comment on all pictures and videos. That we can do.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

So, with uni and all, I decided it was going to be the best for now to quit runescape. Since all I ever did was castlewars, all I had was a fury, a bgs, some random items and some 20m. At first I thought it would be nice to give it all away, but I couldn't decide who I was going to give it to, so I got another idea: Lose it all staking.

I go there with 47m on my pockets, I'm maxed melee so I decided boxing would do.

In the first matches, I won 1m, and lost some 3m to a rule switcher.

I realized this was going nowhere, and if I wanted to lose my money I had to get serious.

This is how it went.

XUlkX.png

hB6Eo.png

I lost 30m to this guy before winning him this.

BlKUU.png

All this stuff was worth around 72m

dCd17.png

And so, with all my money, I decided it was foolish to go on when I could just buy a rare and keep it in came I ever come back (most likely, in a couple of weeks). So I went and bought a red mask for 163m, and gave the last 3.5m to the friend I pestered with the messages. (Because if I had been him, I'd have been jealous and pissed off lol).

So that's it, even though I don't ever post here and I doubt anyone remembers me, good bye!

16185_s.gif

Don't expect your ego to correct things and show people that you don't switch, actually make an attempt at proving it with a video. I'm not saying I don't believe you, you just talk so much [cabbage] LOL.

Prove that you've staked him and he's rule switched...

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

I don't need to prove anything. People are speculating, and are being told they're just stupid...If you aren't willing to prove it, simply accept their speculation.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

I don't need to prove anything. People are speculating, and are being told they're just stupid...If you aren't willing to prove it, simply accept their speculation.

Statements such as yours of rule switching without proof are baseless accusations...

Flaming users in ANY WAY is unacceptable. If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. This means no name calling, no provoking, no insulting, no accusations, no degrading of other users, etc.

2d26mw.gif

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

But I haven't accused anyone of anything, lest we not get ahead of ourselves here, ATD. I'm simply saying...Please the masses. Huh?

And Chrstian, we used to be friends. We first met while killing Steel Dragons and we were friends for some time to come...But you stopped playing for a while and when you started again we never spoke after that.

Good luck with everything! :)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

But I haven't accused anyone of anything

My bad on that then. Just the accusations of everyone else then.

2d26mw.gif

So that's it, even though I don't ever post here and I doubt anyone remembers me, good bye!

Even tho I almost never post, and nobody seems to reply to you... Have fun and good luck with uni! :thumbsup:

Unspamming:

mining96.png

Sorry if the pic is to small <_<

Deaddutch.png

So, with uni and all, I decided it was going to be the best for now to quit runescape. Since all I ever did was castlewars, all I had was a fury, a bgs, some random items and some 20m. At first I thought it would be nice to give it all away, but I couldn't decide who I was going to give it to, so I got another idea: Lose it all staking.

I go there with 47m on my pockets, I'm maxed melee so I decided boxing would do.

In the first matches, I won 1m, and lost some 3m to a rule switcher.

I realized this was going nowhere, and if I wanted to lose my money I had to get serious.

This is how it went.

XUlkX.png

hB6Eo.png

I lost 30m to this guy before winning him this.

BlKUU.png

All this stuff was worth around 72m

dCd17.png

And so, with all my money, I decided it was foolish to go on when I could just buy a rare and keep it in came I ever come back (most likely, in a couple of weeks). So I went and bought a red mask for 163m, and gave the last 3.5m to the friend I pestered with the messages. (Because if I had been him, I'd have been jealous and pissed off lol).

University> Runescape. You have taken almost the exact same route as me, Selling up and buying a rare, for almost the same price too.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

How stupid are some of you, go try rule switching a single person on w54 on a stake over 100k.

The people who stake over 10m have seen any sort of scam before, and you have ZERO chance of sneaking on a huge flashing symbol when most of the time they will just spam click the previous options .

I have NEVER rule switched anyone on the quiet and always let them press accept first after I have chosen the rules.

THIS is the sort of thing I make the most money from, others with steel titans who are either pures with 1 defence or 138 mains who don't know how to use them and I can run circles around them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc0CTcxmSh8

Some cheek to call people stupid when you cut out the part everyone's criticising. Is that an attempt at getting more attention or just pure foolishness? If you're upset over people making claims, show them that you don't do it. Every video you post is the screen after rules have been accepted, or the beginning of the video. Don't expect your ego to correct things and show people that you don't switch, actually make an attempt at proving it with a video. I'm not saying I don't believe you, you just talk so much [cabbage] LOL.

To be quite honest people are being absolutely pathetic. Get the [bleep] over the fact that 999 may have rule switched a few people, if you are stupid enough to fall for it then it is YOUR FAULT. It isn't cheating, it isn't something that cannot be avoided, it is their own idiocy and impatience that causes THEM to make a mistake. 999 is not to blame, regardless of whether he did/does rule switch. Which is beside the point anywho...

No one staking hundreds of mils is foolish enough to fall for a rule switch, not even people staking 500k. It is extremely naive for people to assume that 999 is some sort of scammer when it simply comes down to the fact that he has the stats and ability to win stakes, not the quick fingers and constant flow of handicapped people with endless banks.

Face the facts folks, u all jelly.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.