Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

hm, got bored and wanted to try out 'kiting' the 360s.

It's basically the same as iron/steel/bronze drags lol.

Only real difference was their melee atk range...how far do you have to stand to be 'safe'?

died due to a ko (and a refusal to eat as my spec was nearly back), not a run out of supplies (360 meleed me)

fz2lh5.jpg

got to wave37 with those supplies

hm, got bored and wanted to try out 'kiting' the 360s.

It's basically the same as iron/steel/bronze drags lol.

Only real difference was their melee atk range...how far do you have to stand to be 'safe'?

died due to a ko (and a refusal to eat as my spec was nearly back), not a run out of supplies (360 meleed me)

fz2lh5.jpg

got to wave37 with those supplies

1 space, there is no difference other then their sprite size

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

Haven't posted in a while..

Now I need to get primal plate :)

3359nyv.png

3rd chaotic. got rigour as well

244qjj6.png

Maybe I'll get a nex team with 95 range (almost 96) :P

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

1sttrykeying.png?t=1304036320

First try at keying :) Pretty happy wih it tbh, Green was a massive help to me, keeping track of all the doors was a slight pain but I'l get the hang of it :D

Also I seemed to get people killed by tele-ing in a lot :S I'l work on it though.

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

abbydemondmed.png

I lol'd.

abbydemonrunesq.png

Then it got less funny.

But the task before was alright:

whip925.png

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

[hide=]313rm6t.png[/hide] :thumbup:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Wooooooo

2wdvqbo.jpg

Also:

2wdqe75.png

The great statue of fish-[bleep]?

Heh heh, statue of two fish 69-ing, you have 769 in your exp counter. Heh heh.

/end immaturity.

Edit:Unspam time. My best TD trip so far (I'm still learning so it's still not good)

tdavlog.png

18 kills with 2 overloads, so I'm getting about 2.25 kills per dose. Also, nearing 200m total exp. Friend's stuff is crossed out because all they ever do is dungeoneer and I didn't want to bore you with "I killed x boss monsters in Daemonheim" over and over and over.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

1sttrykeying.png?t=1304036320

First try at keying :) Pretty happy wih it tbh, Green was a massive help to me, keeping track of all the doors was a slight pain but I'l get the hang of it :D

Also I seemed to get people killed by tele-ing in a lot :S I'l work on it though.

IT'S A TRAP!

And yeah man, you did very well :) I enjoyed it!

You'll only get better :)

TBH I'm considering getting a Dell like yours so I can start trying to key...

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

TBH I'm considering getting a Dell like yours so I can start trying to key...

Getting a new PC to key in RuneScape? I can understand maybe upgrading to play the all new FPS... But RuneScape? :P

09144a99bb.png

Been duoing Armadyl. Loving it seeing as how with B2P and a partner with a fruit bat... You can stay forever. Been going fantastic over the past few days... But this was our last trip (Again, low detail for boss-hunting and staking):

[hide=Armadyl Chainskirt + 2 Draggon Daggers]unled1jz.jpg[/hide]

09144a99bb.png

Been duoing Armadyl. Loving it seeing as how with B2P and a partner with a fruit bat... You can stay forever. Been going fantastic over the past few days... But this was our last trip (Again, low detail for boss-hunting and staking):

whats with the numbers in the left hand corner of all your pictures

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

whats with the numbers in the left hand corner of all your pictures

That's Fraps.