Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

It really bums me out that I don't have a chance of getting on a team with you guys, because I don't have a DSS.

Most of our team didn't have Divine/Elysian when we started. Many don't have them now, either. It really bums me out that you talk about us that way...

Then what does one have to do to get in your team? Quite interested in Nexing soon. Really want a team that splits drops.

Anyway, random Agility level:

110427230026.png

you have to let them keep the drops that you earned until they "trust" you enough, which lasts until you get your own first drop

also you have to tank

:twss:

patr1ckotg1.png

10k to ccbow (no pic, sorry).

smelly upload a 13 and ill officialy bow down

If you let me do it 5:4 gladly ;)

Smuggle in keys and do it under 10 minutes :thumbup:

http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/4566/110427033615.png

Ffs Soma, stealing my thunder.

Really had to work for that drop, it was almost Blade's second legs drop of the night <_<

Wait wat wat no onyx/archer i?

Also money is boring..

It really bums me out that I don't have a chance of getting on a team with you guys, because I don't have a DSS.

Most of our team didn't have Divine/Elysian when we started. Many don't have them now, either. It really bums me out that you talk about us that way...

Then what does one have to do to get in your team? Quite interested in Nexing soon. Really want a team that splits drops.

110427230026.png

you have to let them keep the drops that you earned until they "trust" you enough, which lasts until you get your own first drop

also you have to tank

Wat

td2sig.jpg

http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/4265/110427230026.png

also you have to tank

Such a flawed system. Why exactly wouldn't you give him/her share of the drops after he/she has tanked a bunch of kills for you, making it easier for you to kill Nex? I don't really get the logic in that. It's not like it hurts you/them anyway if they after the drop is sold.

Besides, you could easily take advantage of the tanker, which is either an outsider or a much 'smaller' Tifer. People are obviously going to believe the Pro's/'bigger' Tifers, and not the outsider/'smaller' tifer.

Enlighten me.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Okay, kind of off-topic but I'd like to set the record straight.

Nothing on our thread is really relevant anymore which is why none of us are posting on it. The_Ancient originally had a bunch of ideas about how we can induct people, but in the end, most of us felt it was just too complicated and not worth the bother.

Nowadays, we just look for people who fit the bill and who we think have the right attitude, and invite them to join.

I really need to tell Ancient to get rid of that thread or something... :wall:

http://img607.imageshack.us/img607/4566/110427033615.png

Ffs Soma, stealing my thunder.

Really had to work for that drop, it was almost Blade's second legs drop of the night <_<

Wait wat wat no onyx/archer i?

Also money is boring..

Buying 86 MA rank.....214/300 -.-

2461/2496 Total, 35 levels to Completionist

Sunstriker: Path to Completionist Cape

Don't really know what I wanna do with rs. Went staking last night. Went up 20m and then no one would stake me. Duel Arena is almost dead.

Frost Dragons are heavily botted now as well. Gonna make a vid on that soon, theres a way to get them out.

I kinda wanna start soloing armadyl/sara/whatever. but I need a ccbow. Ugh, time to dungeon I guess.

110427224452.png

110427224510.png

I got 99 summon/herb/pray. I also bought like 100 palm/mage trees and 20 calquats. Still need to keep doing those everyday. Just lazy.

Dunno what to do. I've been slaying every so often and thats it.

EDIT: O brb joining dat nex team ;D?

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Don't really know what I wanna do with rs. Went staking last night. Went up 20m and then no one would stake me. Duel Arena is almost dead.

Frost Dragons are heavily botted now as well. Gonna make a vid on that soon, theres a way to get them out.

I kinda wanna start soloing armadyl/sara/whatever. but I need a ccbow. Ugh, time to dungeon I guess.

110427224452.png

110427224510.png

I got 99 summon/herb/pray. I also bought like 100 palm/mage trees and 20 calquats. Still need to keep doing those everyday. Just lazy.

Dunno what to do. I've been slaying every so often and thats it.

EDIT: O brb joining dat nex team ;D?

Don't know what to do? You could buy me a divine spirit shield for starters. Jk (unless you want to), but good luck with farming.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

All skills 60+ again.

95% from tears of guthix.

60dung.png

15 levels from all 70+

Will hopefully get it before new capes are bought out.

Still hopeless at dung, c1 solo rush only gets me 300xp/5 minutes. Did it for the last 10k xp lol

Why the hell are you c1'ing for xp?

C1 is ONLY used to do you lowest floors fast as they give minimal xp

You do your highest floors as c6 to maximize xp

You're doing it wrong.

Mm, quite.

You sir, are doing it wrong

Unspam:

Oh...that's reeeall nice.

8400k from 500k

I like dat

2eojg5j.png

Yeah, I know i could have just got 8400k out of my bank...but...I did not.

Sorry, baaaaked -_- :lol:

Chonabis.png

Today was a very productive day, got over 50k tokens and this:

110428003908.png

110428004543.png

BAM! I'm ready for Nex! I'm planning on getting rigour but for now I'm going to use turm since I want some cash. Get wait to try tds and arma with all of this too. :)

Overall it's been a good week for dungeoneering, got rapier on friday and by now I've gotten ~2.5m xp (which is good for me since before now I've never gone over 200k xp in a day)

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Some stakes. :).

[hide]137ci.jpg[/hide]

[hide]IDK why I screenied this one.

21305359.jpg[/hide]

[hide]124iz.jpg[/hide]

[hide]126iv.jpg[/hide]

Low detail for faster loading at duel arena...

Again, taking 75M out of the bank and leaving with 980M. =).

09144a99bb.png

[hide]137ci.jpg[/hide]

21305359.jpg[/hide]

[hide]124iz.jpg[/hide]

[hide]126iv.jpg[/hide]

What do you even do with all this cash :o

He buys partyhats and drops them in remote areas of the game, causing them to disappear after a few minutes, thus driving up the price of his other partyhats by there being less supply in the game. (I like starting rumors btw)

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

[hide]137ci.jpg[/hide]

21305359.jpg[/hide]

[hide]124iz.jpg[/hide]

[hide]126iv.jpg[/hide]

What do you even do with all this cash :o

He buys partyhats and drops them in remote areas of the game, causing them to disappear after a few minutes, thus driving up the price of his other partyhats by there being less supply in the game. (I like starting rumors btw)

I heard he pays NPC's for sex. :unsure: (I like rumors too)

Yay.

97slayerc.png

Two more to go. Then my plan is to sell the my drops from 97-99 slayer and buy 96 prayer for 138 combat, and use whatever is left over (if any, hopefully there will be though since it's just one level) to make overloads for some bosshunting. With the profits from bosshunting I'll buy 99 herblore, then 99 prayer. Then.... I don't know, that will take care of all the skills I really enjoy... Maybe I'll go back to dungeoneering after that and get a chaotic cbow + rigour and try to hook up with a nex team.

Edit: Wow, after looking at my picture, I realised I forgot to bring my dragon defender on that task.... You'd think by 97 slayer I'd remember to bring my gear. :lol:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.