Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEQu6N9mdXU

just a randomish vid nothing that exciting watch the first few seconds for a nice 1 hit.

I hope someone duels you and brings down your net. There's a point where you just get too cocky, and you reached that long ago.

InB4 someone says i'm jealous.

patr1ckotg1.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEQu6N9mdXU

just a randomish vid nothing that exciting watch the first few seconds for a nice 1 hit.

I hope someone duels you and brings down your net. There's a point where you just get too cocky, and you reached that long ago.

what are they staking you? cant tell from the vid.

edit: to unspam

bkkuu.jpg

yay.

33pdmkg.jpg

brb eee <33

You still sneakily turn on summoning or are the people accepting having summoning on?

Why is everybody hating on him so much?

It's him offering up a blue party hat for nothing in return...

Never said I hated him, just wonder if he still does it and people still fall for it, or if they accept it on and regret it when they see the steel titan.

You still sneakily turn on summoning or are the people accepting having summoning on?

Why is everybody hating on him so much?

It's him offering up a blue party hat for nothing in return...

Never said I hated him, just wonder if he still does it and people still fall for it, or if they accept it on and regret it when they see the steel titan.

Theres no being sneaky anymore.... When you change an option it gets a big flashing red "!" and tells the other player that a rule has been changed and they should look over the rules before proceding.

Well, I think it does anyway, I remember something like that happening when I was staking last.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

[mediahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEQu6N9mdXU[/media]

Hey Pat. Are you having fun down at LRC? Lol.

110424194536.png

That's where the stupid people come in :)

If you were staking blue partyhats and were stupid enough to not look over the rules at all, then that's they're own fault.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

You have to understand their are people that aren't stupid, but just filthy rich. People who have been playing since 2001 have at least 100B assuming they took advantage/got lucky of the holiday items. My friend had 16 Partyhats of various colors because he would buy them for 250k ea and pk in them. People who are that rich love to stake like that. Risk a ton for most and see if they can beat someone with 99 summoning. It all depends.

Yes, there are also stupid people.

Goldtatze.png

110425194424.png

Broke 354 dry Kree's (Excluding shards). Pretty well deserved, I must say. :P

110425200138.png

84 Kill trip.

Now to continue on for the second hilt, then start Nexing. ^^

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid