Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

All skills 60+ again.

95% from tears of guthix.

60dung.png

15 levels from all 70+

Will hopefully get it before new capes are bought out.

Still hopeless at dung, c1 solo rush only gets me 300xp/5 minutes. Did it for the last 10k xp lol

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

All skills 60+ again.

95% from tears of guthix.

60dung.png

15 levels from all 70+

Will hopefully get it before new capes are bought out.

Still hopeless at dung, c1 solo rush only gets me 300xp/5 minutes. Did it for the last 10k xp lol

Why the hell are you c1'ing for xp?

C1 is ONLY used to do you lowest floors fast as they give minimal xp

You do your highest floors as c6 to maximize xp

You're doing it wrong.

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

*points at private chat*

110427195629.png

That's why I keep my private chat set to friends only. I get sick of random noobs messaging me advertising their gold selling sites, offering to double cash, advertising "merch clans", and offering to make me a mod.

Will unspam when I finish my elite clue in a little bit.

failelite.png

fail

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

under15.png

Would you ever post a video of how you go about keying please?

Keyers only ever post good times, and besides.. it's about the team too ;)

Good Carriers doing their own path without being asked = good floor times, good keyer can keep a floor under 30, good carriers help with sub 20.

All them people in team are excellent carriers, do their own path, move gt as soon as I ask.. it's just how it should be :P

I did however video 5 floors around ~17 minutes today.

1 floor I'm uploading right now was 17 minutes (16 because of 1 minute end timer of person dcing all floor) and we actually 4 manned from the 5th minute this was also a full 64/64 map, with 3 pot doors and as I said it was 4 manned.

I will render and upload them over the next few days if interested, but it's 49.6gb of raw file to process.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

under15.png

I need to dungeon with you :<

Started free trade with 1.5m cash. 2 weeks later, have hit max cash 2x.

PvP drops: 359 Brawling Gloves, 11 Vesta's Longswords, 41+ Zaros/Ancient Statues

9 Dragon Full Helms, 3 Dragonfire Shields on the old PvP loot system

Brawler guide is being finished!

Invited J35u5 to our team since I couldn't stand to see a good Nexer being forced to coinshare. :D Started out as a 4-man but a few more people showed up and we wound up with 7-man Torva platelegs.

345n96v.png

Pretty large split considering our last few drops were Pernix cowl, Virtus mask and robe legs, and Zaryte bow, all the splits adding to barely 150M. But I had an exam, and went to study, and while I was studying, some people went to bed, and others threatened me with waffle irons, until I finished and went Nex again. Another Torva platelegs, this time only 4-man. :shades:

sn1ni1.png

Totally overshadowed by Maz's daily Pernix but I'm happy. :lol:

EDIT: Here's the drop pic for the second pair, I'm the gravestone.

110427033615.png

It really bums me out that I don't have a chance of getting on a team with you guys, because I don't have a DSS.

Most of our team didn't have Divine/Elysian when we started. Many don't have them now, either. It really bums me out that you talk about us that way...

It really bums me out that I don't have a chance of getting on a team with you guys, because I don't have a DSS.

Most of our team didn't have Divine/Elysian when we started. Many don't have them now, either. It really bums me out that you talk about us that way...

From what I remember you were the only divine when you guys started, I remember you having to sol tank so much

patr1ckotg1.png

Really? That's a really pleasant surprise. I figured with the amount of drops you've gotten, you all had ESS/DSS by now and preferred not to go with anyone who didn't. That gives me encouragement to go ahead and grind out those last ~1.2k charms to get my Yak.

td2sig.jpg

Then what does one have to do to get in your team? Quite interested in Nexing soon. Really want a team that splits drops.

Anyway, random Agility level:

110427230026.png

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

jfw77b.png

i had those seeds since least December and they just now finally all sold.

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

Then what does one have to do to get in your team? Quite interested in Nexing soon. Really want a team that splits drops.

110427230026.png

you have to let them keep the drops that you earned until they "trust" you enough, which lasts until you get your own first drop

also you have to tank

110427230026.png

you have to let them keep the drops that you earned until they "trust" you enough, which lasts until you get your own first drop

also you have to tank

What happens if one of the first 3 drops are yours?

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.