Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

TBH I'm considering getting a Dell like yours so I can start trying to key...

Getting a new PC to key in RuneScape? I can understand maybe upgrading to play the all new FPS... But RuneScape? :P

RS is the only game I really play on the computer :3 Other than that it's facebook, iTunes, essays and here I use it for really. :3

Other than that my laptop was a good one 2 years ago - Acer Aspire 5536... But the thing lags like bloody hell whenever trying to do 2 things at once. iTunes dies when browsing the web, RS dies when trying to browse the web, the web lags when I try to do work on it. All in all it's slow and laggy and I don't know why.

Restored it twice, sent it off once and had it fixed.... Worked brill for 3 months after I had it - after that it lagged up. Restored and installed Windows 7, nothing, sent it off, worked for 3 months, restored it again... CBA sending it off again, yet when playing RS people in DGS are going to expect me to key etc at some point and I don't wana give them 60 min+ floors :(

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Getting a new PC to key in RuneScape? I can understand maybe upgrading to play the all new FPS... But RuneScape? :P

RS is the only game I really play on the computer :3 Other than that it's facebook, iTunes, essays and here I use it for really. :3

Other than that my laptop was a good one 2 years ago - Acer Aspire 5536... But the thing lags like bloody hell whenever trying to do 2 things at once. iTunes dies when browsing the web, RS dies when trying to browse the web, the web lags when I try to do work on it. All in all it's slow and laggy and I don't know why.

Restored it twice, sent it off once and had it fixed.... Worked brill for 3 months after I had it - after that it lagged up. Restored and installed Windows 7, nothing, sent it off, worked for 3 months, restored it again... CBA sending it off again, yet when playing RS people in DGS are going to expect me to key etc at some point and I don't wana give them 60 min+ floors :(

very bad lag should only really add about 10mins maximum.

iptxxw.jpg

Gratz! Unis are my fave famil

Ill unspam later with a few piccys.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

firecape.png

First fire cape, finally max strength bonus :).

I tried claw - veng - claw rushing (can only cast veng when overloaded, lol) but that didn't even get Jad to summon the healers so I deflected the rest. Two spikes of lag cost me my precious 3 brews too. But I won :D.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

very bad lag should only really add about 10mins maximum.

iptxxw.jpg

I play on 300 ping and get pretty bad doorlag, on an old laptop of mine at the moment, if i'm keying it really doesnt add more than a minute to the floortime.

110430005412.png

19m farm earlier too, didn't bother to screeny.

firecape.png

I tried claw - veng - claw rushing (can only cast veng when overloaded, lol) but that didn't even get Jad to summon the healers so I deflected the rest. Two spikes of lag cost me my precious 3 brews too. But I won :D.

Need Strength amulet bro.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

firecape.png

and vesta's

and (i) that ring if it isnt :P

firecape.png

Nice. When I got mine I was going to try what you tried. I even had claws with me lol. But then I just ended up forgetting about claws and rapiering the whole fight. Didn't even worry about the healers since I was hitting 550s with my rapier. Melee is way way easier then range and luring the healers imo.

pere_grin.png

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/_h_LaD2f3TRU/TbrYrwmxU7I/AAAAAAAAAQE/_KVSJHFgw7c/s800/firecape.png[/img

and vesta's

Let me reword that to: "Setup that offers the highest dps on a target which has insane defence and no soak and which is efficient even at incomes below 20m/hr". That ring is imbued by the way, had it for the last ~4m atk/def/str xp :D.

Interesting that during the fight my Bandos soaked one hit for exactly 100 damage. Another life points update must be coming!

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

firecape.png

and vesta's

Let me reword that to: "Setup that offers the highest dps on a target which has insane defence and no soak and which is efficient even at incomes below 20m/hr". That ring is imbued by the way, had it for the last ~4m atk/def/str xp :D.

Interesting that during the fight my Bandos soaked one hit for exactly 100 damage. Another life points update must be coming!

If you put on the Rapier and defender it would be :P

Yeah I have Jdelacroix added, so what? 2 more long levels to go :)

110428224151.png

Legendknewl.png

An effigy gives you more experience then the cash from a whip will buy you. I prefer effigies to whips. Shame I don't get to pick tho :/

I'm sooo poor atm

I would have prefered a whip <--------------------------------> That much

Chonabis.png

Did whips go under 1m yet? :unsure:

Anyways...nice spike.

zealots.png

They recently dropped to 1.1m, rose back to 1.5m, and are now crashing hard. They're at 1.3m market price, but I couldn't sell my last whip drop a day or two ago for 1.2m. I'd say this crash will probably put them under the 1m mark.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Soooo clues hate me, I've decided

Only took 8:32 as a result of 100% riddles and 1 coordinate

But still...

Seriously?!?!?

4llua9.png

BTW, it's like this for every clue I get...

It's nothing new, it's like that for just about everybody out there. Personally, I've done over 350 hard clues now from 85-97 slayer without a single reward over 1 mil. My highest recently being something like 460k or so.

Will unspam later with my second firecape. Got a Jad task, but I'm lagging like crazy right now. On wave 15 and have used 2 overload doses already thanks to disconnecting every minute or so. I'm logging off for a while in hopes that the lag will be gone later.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

[hide=Semi-inappropriate drop picture]

110430013837.png[/hide]

And final loot picture:

110430023530.png

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

firecape2i.png

Gf Jad, but deflects pwn you, even when I'm lagging horribly.

datplaceholder.png

Dat place holder. :thumbsup: