Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

firecape3.png

Didn't use any brews that run, just did it all with soul split. Think I might bring some bolts to fletch next time, seeing as how the caves are getting easier and easier with each run I do.

Got an abby demon task afterwards, just like after the last Jad task. Maybe I'll get to go get another cape after this abby demon task lol.

Do it with flowers without deflect hits or slayer-helm not overloaded (just jad ofc).

Use a sling.

I dare you.

Hahaha, maybe after I stop being a noob and actually manage to kill him with my rapier a few times instead of just deflecting him to death. The only reason I use deflect to kill him is because I'm too nooby to deal with the healers and always get k0ed trying to agro them. Then again, I've always tried it with ranged. No need to agro the healers when I could just claw spec him and rapier him out in a few seconds right?

Wind strike is the most difficult (longest) way to kill Jad... though nowadays it might be wind rush, or w/e the lowest level spell is.

Bind?

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

firecape3.png

Didn't use any brews that run, just did it all with soul split. Think I might bring some bolts to fletch next time, seeing as how the caves are getting easier and easier with each run I do.

Got an abby demon task afterwards, just like after the last Jad task. Maybe I'll get to go get another cape after this abby demon task lol.

Do it with flowers without deflect hits or slayer-helm not overloaded (just jad ofc).

Use a sling.

I dare you.

Hahaha, maybe after I stop being a noob and actually manage to kill him with my rapier a few times instead of just deflecting him to death. The only reason I use deflect to kill him is because I'm too nooby to deal with the healers and always get k0ed trying to agro them. Then again, I've always tried it with ranged. No need to agro the healers when I could just claw spec him and rapier him out in a few seconds right?

Wind strike is the most difficult (longest) way to kill Jad... though nowadays it might be wind rush, or w/e the lowest level spell is.

Bind?

Since when does bind do damage?

Also, worst hard clue ever for me:

failqo.png

Worth 28k. Was totally worth the 15 minutes.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

2j0b4fl.png

Delicious Kraft dinner!

... My only respite after spending 2 hours on a large ice trying to teach my nooby friends DG...

Omg!!! full kraft!!!!! I want some!!!! :P

We do not quit playing because we grow old we grow old because we quit playing.

-Oliver Wendell Holmes

2mhc00i.png

Snare then.

I don't think anyone's thought of using that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSBhzaj_9nM

If entangle, why not snare?

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Snare then.

I don't think anyone's thought of using that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSBhzaj_9nM

If entangle, why not snare?

Oh, I was just asking. I wasn't aware that any of the spells like bind and snare and what not did any damage. I thought they just stopped the other player from being able to move.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Rank 714 :)

20mxp.png

and a bank pic (wearing my blue phat at the time :thumbdown: , cba to retake, so add 3.3b onto that >.>)

bankpic.png

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Well... Drops at Armadyl are confusing me. Used to practically live there with a team and never once got a Draggon Dagger. This weekend, 7 Draggon Daggers in 2 trips. Also, Kree'arra's drop table needs updated... These awesome coin drops were from the boss:

unled2x.jpg

Lolwut?

09144a99bb.png

Well... Drops at Armadyl are confusing me. Used to practically live there with a team and never once got a Draggon Dagger. This weekend, 7 Draggon Daggers in 2 trips. Also, Kree'arra's drop table needs updated... These awesome coin drops were from the boss:

unled2x.jpg

Lolwut?

Windows xp, you're so old school ;) I think I probably started RuneScape on windows xp.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

unled2x.jpg

Lolwut?

Yeah, when I was there getting money for 95 prayer, I had read a drop table that said Kree drops 18-21k at a time when it's a coin drop, yet I was getting mere 1k piles like you some times. <_<

Lots of GDs that got me to lvl 100 :-)

f35.png

Congrats on the third bind :D

[hide=a;lsdfkj;alsjdf]In b4 mods rage about my comment in your picture ;) [/hide]

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

90dungccbow.png?t=1304264062

Thanks dgs :D 90 Dung and a new toy for arma gwd aint half bad :)

Slowly learning to key and trying to get better at it, time to start work on rigour :)

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!