Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

I fail to see how you think the knowledge that special attack restores 10% every 30 seconds is not widely known

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

And its moments like these I wish I knew how to even PK, let alone stake. :(

PKing is the easiest [cabbage] ever. Except for maybe bridding, that takes a long time to get good at.

But edgeville rune fights... I've always had a positive K/D on my mostly balanced main. As long as you can time your specs and venges right, which is very easy to learn, you will rarely find yourself struggling.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

The best part about staking is that it's nearly impossible to quit while you're ahead. Now you have a gambling addiction... grats.

I think I'm going to go to Vegas and worship everyone lucky enough to win money in blackjack. brb.

lalalasig2.png

So, Nex was humiliating me in front of my team.

Blade gets a kill, oh look Torva legs.

Dyingsilent gets a kill, oh look another Torva legs

Soma gets a kill, oh look teeth half.

Soma gets another kill, did you want the loop half too?

Soma gets a third kill, here's a nature talisman to go with that.

Ohhh that wasn't enough? How about Dragon Daggers, a couple more half keys, some coins, a small pile of watermelon seeds.

And then, since you mentioned Nex always drops 40 torstols, Nex drops 23 as a rare drop.

And the grand finale?

[hide]14lq2wy.png

REDEMPTION!!!!

[/hide]

I'm happy.

110505222300.png

110505222326.png

But I can't stop now!

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

And its moments like these I wish I knew how to even PK, let alone stake. :(

>Implying that pking or staking takes skill. Anyway yeah you should quit while you're ahead. Nobody keeps on winning and you'll regret it eventually.

You say you won 8B, that's enough to keep playing the game the way you want it tbh. But then again if you don't care much, go for it lol.

Seeing as i no longer play I'll post an old 99 screenie lol.

99rangedo.png

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

Sold some stuff, went staking, won a few 1m stakes, then lost it all. I fail at staking, boxed a level 113 (I'm 137), she didn't miss a single hit and won with over 3/4th her hp left. What am I doing wrong? (I use accurate when attacking, defensive when being hit). Am I just unlucky?

1mstake2.png

first1mwin.png

And now I'm broke.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Friend gave me 1m and told me he didn't expect to see any of it back since he knew where I was going haha.

[hide=coming back a bit]

1mstake3.png

1mstake4.png

1mstake5.png

1mstake6.png

And I cleaned this next guy here with a 400k stake.

400kstakecleanedhim.png

[/hide]

Not nearly as great as some of the other stakes on this thread, but I'm making progress.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Friend gave me 1m and told me he didn't expect to see any of it back since he knew where I was going haha.

[hide=coming back a bit]

1mstake3.png

1mstake4.png

1mstake5.png

1mstake6.png

400kstakecleanedhim.png

[/hide]

Not nearly as great as some of the other stakes on this thread, but I'm making progress.

>Get 1m

>Do 1m stakes

Wat

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

[hide=coming back a bit]

1mstake3.png

1mstake4.png

1mstake5.png

1mstake6.png

400kstakecleanedhim.png

[/hide]

>Get 1m

>Do 1m stakes

Wat

I didn't screenshot the 5 or 6 200-500k stakes I did. Once I was up to about 3m or so I started doing 1m stakes, just won another two 1m stakes and a 2m stake.

Edit:

[hide=more stakes]

11mstake.png

12mstake.png

1.4m stake, cleaned him:

14mstakecleanedhim.png

1mstake7.png

1mstake8.png

1mstake9.png

2mstake.png

4mstake.png

[/hide]

Finally back to where I started, even after paying back my friend. That was fun, should I do more, or just call it a fun time and come out even?

Edit2: It was too tempting, so I'm going to keep going, first stake after making my money back:

750kcleaned.png

He only asked that I stake 400k, and in return he staked 750k worth, cleaned him after he lost a 256m stake to someone else.

inb4startablog

Great work my eggs!!!

:)

Get rich, or die trying :)

Good luck

Turns out it's die trying, back down to 2m. Man, if I didn't lag so bad at the start of every duel, I could actually get the first hit in, and start switching styles right away, not 5+ rounds into the duel. Even after winning 3 more 1m stakes, and 4 or 5 more 2m stakes, I'm still down 11m since I started. Every time I try to stake 4-8m, I end up losing. There was one guy who I beat 3 times in a row, won 1m, 2m, and 4m. Then he wants to stake 8m, so I do since the past 3 duels I won with 400+ lp each time. The 8m duel he ends up winning with over 600lp left. Pisses me off when stuff like that happens.

Great work my eggs!!!

:)

Get rich, or die trying :)

Good luck

Turns out it's die trying, back down to 2m. Man, if I didn't lag so bad at the start of every duel, I could actually get the first hit in, and start switching styles right away, not 5+ rounds into the duel.

dont stake so much money, only stake about 10 % of your bank, unless u have insane luck then stake alot more.

Ive been cleaned around 12 times all from staking way to much and then staking more to try and make it back. i once peaked at the most cash id ever had then tried to do a few big stakes, lets just say i lost 4 in a row and lost my whole bank.... :P

hahaha oh well

bllllonz.png

He only asked that I stake 400k, and in return he staked 750k worth, cleaned him after he lost a 256m stake to someone else.

How coincidental. I saw him there... And I myself do the exact value of 256M stakes. ;).

09144a99bb.png

How coincidental. I saw him there... And I myself do the exact value of 256M stakes. ;).

Haha, after finishing off 3 people's banks I couldn't help but wonder if you or Yyboy were responsible for the majority of their losses. :lol:

Edit: Ok, I'm starting to get annoyed with staking. I get to 8.2m, I stake 500-800k, I lose, I get back to 8.2m, I stake 500-800k, I lose. It's happened over 10 times now. I can't get past 8.2m for some reason. <_<

Edit2: Just happened again, was at 8195k, staked a guy for 400k, lost. Around 8.2m must be my unlucky number. Maybe I should stake higher and just bypass 8.2m