Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

honestly... alching a hood is pretty much as low as you can get if someone needs. youve become what you hate, a REAL w117 prod, spiteful as ever.

Normally, things like that dont get on my nerves but alch such an incredibly rare item is just rude... hoods are very rare. (seen 3 in 14m dg xp.)

No, you're just unlucky. 92 DG here and I've seen at least 12 hoods. My brother destroyed 2 before level 50, since back then they were glitched and didn't work with bound. My brother, my friend (and other perm teammate), and I all have hoods. On top of that, we've found hoods for 3 friends, two 117 randoms, and had 2 or 3 more hoods that no one needed and hence we left.

honestly... alching a hood is pretty much as low as you can get if someone needs. youve become what you hate, a REAL w117 prod, spiteful as ever.

Normally, things like that dont get on my nerves but alch such an incredibly rare item is just rude... hoods are very rare. (seen 3 in 14m dg xp.)

I've seen like 8 and I'm only level 78... And Juna got me to level 70. They're honestly not that rare, TBH.

09144a99bb.png

No, you're just unlucky. 92 DG here and I've seen at least 12 hoods. My brother destroyed 2 before level 50, since back then they were glitched and didn't work with bound. My brother, my friend (and other perm teammate), and I all have hoods. On top of that, we've found hoods for 3 friends, two 117 randoms, and had 2 or 3 more hoods that no one needed and hence we left.

Or maybe you're just really lucky. Personally, I hear about a lot more people in need of a hood and who have never seen a drop than people who have seen more hoods than they'd ever need. I'm 165k exp from 91 dungeoneering and have only seen two, one I bound, the other I gave to a friend who needed it.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I've seen four or five hoods and I'm nearly 116. I saw my first ever hood at 89 dungeoneering. Night spiders have a much lower drop rate for their item than any other slayer monster, and they're not that common as it is.

Hoods are rare. Anyone who alchs or sells a hood when a teammates needs it is a complete [bleep]. If 999245234th wasn't already completely useless to any dungeoneering team, I'd blacklist him right now.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

i advertise "4bo +4" and within a minute have an all 120 team, was surprised

start to spam f60

i see trollgazer room 1 of 2nd dung, i kill it, and get my first ever seekers charm!

i bind it for lulz and good luck

next room after single monster gd tollgazer is identical room with eddimu!!!!!!!!!!!!! im like omfg seekers charm is good luck

what do u know

110504220107.png

my dream binds are complete, 120 dung, primal 2h sword, shadow silk hood, hexhunter bow, and a blood necklace

and if that dung couldnt get any mroe epic, i got 110m from it

110504222555.png

a_final_name.png

I've seen four or five hoods and I'm nearly 116. I saw my first ever hood at 89 dungeoneering. Night spiders have a much lower drop rate for their item than any other slayer monster, and they're not that common as it is.

Hoods are rare. Anyone who alchs or sells a hood when a teammates needs it is a complete [bleep]. If 999245234th wasn't already completely useless to any dungeoneering team, I'd blacklist him right now.

Hoods ARE rare. I got mine at 90 dg, seen 2 since then..

But on the other hand, they get even more rare in a team where everyone has a ssh already, so you don't kill non-gd spiders ;)

Even though w117 players suck, doing something like alching/selling a shadow silk hood makes you worse than every last one of them.

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Even if you're on a team full of a bunch of noobs, it's not worth being a douche and alching a hood. Hoods are rare, alching them is uncalled for. I have 84 dungeoneering and have yet to see one. Being the only hoodless in a team is a real pain in the ass, and is the main reason I don't train dungeoneering much at all I.E. it ruined the skill for me. It really irks me when someone does something genuinely malicious to some ignorant newbie.

P.S. 999, zoom in and add some music to your videos. Thanks.

trains2.png

[spoiler=I LOVE MY STATION]

01001001001001110110110100100000010101000111011101100101011011000111011001100101

00100000011000010110111001100100001000000111011101101000011000010111010000100000

[hide]

nub.png

they waste my time I sell their hoods >.>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMSRp1E6wSo

[/hide]

No....just....no....

Someone is bad at keying, so you sell a hood drop they need? That's just being a total [bleep]. God forbid they're trying to improve their keying (which surprisingly happens when you....KEY!!! *gasp* the horror!!@!!@)

This is the same guy who made billions by using duplicitous tactics in staking. ;)

nothing he does staking is wrong in anyway.

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

Oh god, there's been like 10 posts telling him he's an ass. Let it go already? Lmfao

If they are so incredibly "common", what's the problem then?

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Oh god, there's been like 10 posts telling him he's an ass. Let it go already? Lmfao

They aren't common.... I thought that was clear by all the people from DGS coming in here and explaining that they aren't a common drop....

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

They aren't common.... I thought that was clear by all the people from DGS coming in here and explaining that they aren't a common drop....

I know they aren't.

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

I was bored today......

wgq61k.png

2h5jsp1.png

2j3fup2.png

2u8w87a.png

2yynp4z.png

This kid tried to turn on body and shield i quickly turned it off and he accepted it twice thinking he scammed me....he sat for the first 3hits trying to put on his gear.

10zajpk.png

14tovew.png

ifor9i.png

29pvns4.png

yyboy.png