Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

92Dungeoneering030511.png?t=1304505377

92 Dg and thats me done wwith DGS for a while :( Exams are looming and I'll be back to dg i about a month or so for at least 100+ It's been great dging with everyone sofar though :D

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Annoying.. This person is a very badly written bot that practically runs from A to B back and forth.. occasionally casting spells and pausing.

I looked up their name on google and they have multiple profiles on botting related sites with exact same name as their runescape character. (If its the same person.. which is likely.) Not necessarily proof.. but atleast use a different name >.<

They are level 2074 total, as you can see a prayer cape and stuff >.>

Theres been tons of these guys at livid farms with far better stats too. Bots like this are out of control, not so much livid farm but fact that they havnt been banned yet. I post this one because idiot is using same name on the bot websites. :rolleyes: Maybe part of jagex bot detection should include google searches. :mrgreen:

11-05-04131442.png

Bet he uses same password too.. 3, 2, 1, OMG I BEEN HAXXED. :thumbsup:

Annoying.. This person is a very badly written bot that practically runs from A to B back and forth.. occasionally casting spells and pausing.

I looked up their name on google and they have multiple profiles on botting related sites with exact same name as their runescape character. (If its the same person.. which is likely.) Not necessarily proof.. but atleast use a different name >.<

They are level 2074 total, as you can see a prayer cape and stuff >.>

Theres been tons of these guys at livid farms with far better stats too. Bots like this are out of control, not so much livid farm but fact that they havnt been banned yet. I post this one because idiot is using same name on the bot websites. :rolleyes: Maybe part of jagex bot detection should include google searches. :mrgreen:

11-05-04131442.png

Bet he uses same password too.. 3, 2, 1, OMG I BEEN HAXXED. :thumbsup:

That would be [bleep]ing hilarious.

£100 says you tried it :lol:

Lol I meant he probably uses same pw for rs and on those websites. Ontop of that - That guy was discussing buying gp for real money etc on one site. He probably used same pw and gave his bank details. I dont think I should really be discussing this though. Just loved the fact he was google-able and jagex should try it out sometime lol.

I wouldnt be surprised if it was though. =p Its a very novice mistake to use same username.

-

Anyhoo, got this earlier. Unlocked all spells. Used quickchat to show points.

Yay me for a spell I will never use. :razz:

LividFarmfinished.png

nub.png

they waste my time I sell their hoods >.>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMSRp1E6wSo

cant see [cabbage]

your such a mother [bleep]er. whats with all this bombchu [cabbage]? all everyone who likes this [cabbage] is stupid. ur a [bleep]ing cheater. u did that the wrong way, thats not how to get past the king zora u cheater. u suck and i wont continue watching all ur [cabbage]! videos

he mad?

Just got this..

dr9fgi.png

And then effigy #100 (banked)

2rfd7is.png

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

firecape4m.png

That little adrenaline rush I used to get when I got to Jad has pretty well diminished. Slight increase in heart beat now, but I have a feeling by the time I get a few more capes, I'll finally be able to be calm, cool, and collected when I get to Jad.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

[hide]

nub.png

[/hide]

No....just....no....

Someone is bad at keying, so you sell a hood drop they need? That's just being a total [bleep]. God forbid they're trying to improve their keying (which surprisingly happens when you....KEY!!! *gasp* the horror!!@!!@)

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

[hide]

nub.png

[/hide]

No....just....no....

Someone is bad at keying, so you sell a hood drop they need? That's just being a total [bleep]. God forbid they're trying to improve their keying (which surprisingly happens when you....KEY!!! *gasp* the horror!!@!!@)

This is the same guy who made billions by using duplicitous tactics in staking. ;)

td2sig.jpg

[hide]

nub.png

[/hide]

No....just....no....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHUpwentXtQ

[hide=spoiler alert]I alched like 10 others lol[/hide]

29bc22o.png

[hide=drops]10 black masks, 39 dragon boots, 21 whip, 9 dark bow, 7 dragon legs, 8 mauls, 3 dragon left half, 2 dragon spear, 2 hexcrest, 1 kbd heads, 10 dragon med, 2 R ammy, 2 granite legs, 1 bandos boots , 1 bandos hilt , 1 bandos chestplate, 1 saradomin sword(ls), 2 dragon claws(ls)(solo)[/hide]

[hide=Viralaether's guide to Mac use]1) take your mac

2) drop it off your roof

3) ??????

4) Profit![/hide]1/7/9 quest cape ||| 5/6/9 all diaries ||| 7/14/9 300 rank MA ||| 4998th to 99 summoning on 2/27/10

[hide]

nub.png

[/hide]

No....just....no....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHUpwentXtQ

[hide=spoiler alert]I alched like 10 others lol[/hide]

That isn't even close to the same situation, noone needed the hood in that dungeon.

whatisrush-1.png

FlowerPower.png

[hide]

nub.png

[/hide]

No....just....no....

Showing your true colours.... 999 is just mad that his stats are bad for dungeoneering.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

[hide]

nub.png

[/hide]

No....just....no....

Showing your true colours.... 999 is just mad that his stats are bad for dungeoneering.

I'm showing my colors, or he is?

If it's me, I'd like to know what makes you say that, what colors were I showing before?

whatisrush-1.png

FlowerPower.png

[hide]

nub.png

[/hide]

No....just....no....

I'm showing my colors, or he is?

If it's me, I'd like to know what makes you say that, what colors were I showing before?

Pink and Purple.

botso.png

Lol, you really can't go anywhere these days with out seeing a bot (Ok, so theres probably not bots at a lot of bosses, but you get what I'm saying). She was just standing up there high alching and saying "..." every couple of seconds. About 5 seconds after I reported her a random event took her away. Lol.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

botso.png

Lol, you really can't go anywhere these days with out seeing a bot (Ok, so theres probably not bots at a lot of bosses, but you get what I'm saying). She was just standing up there high alching and saying "..." every couple of seconds. About 5 seconds after I reported her a random event took her away. Lol.

yup looks like KP spine is a bot

a_final_name.png

botso.png

Ah, you've beaten my scribbles. Oh well, it's a bot, no need to hide her identity really.

botso.png

Ah, you've beaten my scribbles. Oh well, it's a bot, no need to hide her identity really.

*waits for mods to edit the picture to completely blank out name*

309q2if.png

Got my classic cape so I've just been wearing it everywhere for some reason.... Cape is cool emote is meh. Veteran cape is kinda ugly imo and the emote is taskmaster on a v basically so I'll probably never even wear it....

honestly... alching a hood is pretty much as low as you can get if someone needs. youve become what you hate, a REAL w117 prod, spiteful as ever.

Normally, things like that dont get on my nerves but alch such an incredibly rare item is just rude... hoods are very rare. (seen 3 in 14m dg xp.)

meamzed.png