Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

122 Dungeoneering, eh? I tip my hat to you good sir.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSFGhS596Fc&feature=feedu

Don't really like the person talking but still kind of interesting.

Right after it seemed that Sparc Mac also turned his Clan Chat to allow only friends to talk, guess he thought he be flamed for some reason..

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

Finally 99 slayer!! :)

Also loot from slayer + clues posted as well. (dont mind the mess)

dr2ww4.png

Adamant bars + dailies aren't from slayer sorry :P

collecting bones/ashes for 99 prayer.

didn't post herbs/runes/seeds-sorry.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

110514170647.png

I really don't understand this..20 people for 1 person in black d hide/sharks...

How is getting 30K loots even profitable when 1 barrage cost like 2.5K and your rarely getting the drop?

Probably a clan PK Trip. Mostly for fun rather than just the loot. :P

Then they're idiots, if want to hunt some people go kill Green Drag killers, Make more cash that way anyways.

It's called having fun. They like killing revhunters for fun.

unspam:

ssh2.png

Selling hoods :cool:

dumb.png

archsupportei2.png

110514170647.png

I really don't understand this..20 people for 1 person in black d hide/sharks...

How is getting 30K loots even profitable when 1 barrage cost like 2.5K and your rarely getting the drop?

Then they're idiots, if want to hunt some people go kill Green Drag killers, Make more cash that way anyways.

They like to PvP. They like to kill people who are killing monsters that bring PvP equipment into the game. While it may be fun to them, it is a dumb thing to do.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

110514170647.png

They like to PvP. They like to kill people who are killing monsters that bring PvP equipment into the game. While it may be fun to them, it is a dumb thing to do.

Good logic, but you don't need PvP equipment to kill someone 20 v 1 :P

2dgucz6.png

110514170647.png

Good logic, but you don't need PvP equipment to kill someone 20 v 1 :P

True, but killing rev hunters can't be the only PvP they do right? Unless it is because they don't feel they would stand a chance in 1 v 1.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

No matter what you think, killing somebody 20 to 1 isn't a form of PvP, it's more of a form of hitting the dummies in lumbridge. Sometimes the dummies run, but if you aren't a dummy yourself, the dummy always loses.

In any case, only cowards, wanna be "pro pkers", and idiots do it. And that's not flaming, it's characterization based on facts, i.e. telling an orange man that he is orange.

Sure, you can kill rev hunters for fun, but that does not mean you are not an idiot for doing it.

a) You do not profit. In fact, sometimes you lose money by doing it.

b) You drive the price of PvP equipment up. You may not use it right now, but if you someday want to, remember; It is priced like it is due to your "fun", that profited you 50k/h before.

c) There is no challenge, it's like fishing in a barrel. With dynamite. And people who fish in a barrel aren't really fishers.

d) There are plenty of alternatives to it, that bring you the same and/or more profit.

crossed_body.png

Sit and tank while titan kills them all :thumbup:

Good luck with that. You should try it though and make a vid, I'd really like to see it.

No matter what you think, killing somebody 20 to 1 isn't a form of PvP, it's more of a form of hitting the dummies in lumbridge. Sometimes the dummies run, but if you aren't a dummy yourself, the dummy always loses.

In any case, only cowards, wanna be "pro pkers", and idiots do it. And that's not flaming, it's characterization based on facts, i.e. telling an orange man that he is orange.

Sure, you can kill rev hunters for fun, but that does not mean you are not an idiot for doing it.

b) You drive the price of PvP equipment up. You may not use it right now, but if you someday want to, remember; It is priced like it is due to your "fun", that profited you 50k/h before.

c) There is no challenge, it's like fishing in a barrel. With dynamite. And people who fish in a barrel aren't really fishers.

d) There are plenty of alternatives to it, that bring you the same and/or more profit.

It's just something fun that people do.

It's the same reason why people camp easy monsters that wouldn't kill them (i.e what you power train on) as opposed to fighting some higher leveled monster.

Pk-ing is pk-ing, and whether 20 people killed you or 1 - you still died.

When I pk-ed, I most certainly did it for fun and not the money. I might sound like a total [cabbage] but it's funny to see people freak out once in a while.

In any case - it is the "wilderness" and you should expect to die at some point. It'd be foolish to think otherwise.

capt%20kevin.png

It's the same reason why people camp easy monsters that wouldn't kill them (i.e what you power train on) as opposed to fighting some higher leveled monster.

When I pk-ed, I most certainly did it for fun and not the money. I might sound like a total [cabbage] but it's funny to see people freak out once in a while.

In any case - it is the "wilderness" and you should expect to die at some point. It'd be foolish to think otherwise.

Read what I said more carefully. I won't deny that it might be fun for some, but it is a stupid thing to do.

crossed_body.png

Elite clues hate me...

86keliteclue.png

Was worth 86k. Did another one earlier today and got a dragon full helm orn kit (sp), which eventually sold on the G.E. after about an hour for 15k. The elite I did previous to that one a few days ago was worth about 90k.

Whats the 6th item in that clue? (I've done like two elite clues ever..)

Biscuits. They aren't tradeable and are stackable. They restore like 2 prayer each or something like that. You can get them from any level of clue scroll I believe. I have 61 of them now. <_<

People camp easy monsters that won't kill them for fast training experience. It's not the same as running around in a group of 20 people to kill one person with no gain at all. And people who kill revenants don't really freak out when they die because at most they're probably only risking about 100k. And it might still be pking but don't act like you're good when you're killing 1 person with 20 other people helping you. I'm saying that pretty much because the guy in the pic saying "gf sir" like it was a fight to begin with. I'll admit some people might find it fun though so whatever just don't act like you're good at anything while you do it. I don't care about dieing in the wilderness I just don't like when people do that and think they're good at pking. And 99% of the time that happens if you don't suck you can just teleport before they teleblock you. Just keep quick prayers on mage and when you see them flick those on and row tele.

Glitch before mods get mad

2uqyhqr.png

On the topic of killing rev hunters, what gear do people wear usually that they only risk 50-100k? When I went there and got my Stat Full Helm drop, I was risking around 550k before I even got the drop, then quite a bit more when I picked it up (luckily I have a yak to bank with though).