Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63dWCNxyxz0

Dat guide.

Can't wait to release my next quick tip video... I only discovered it the other day, and its bloody amazing :D

There is also another method, which I think is the best truthfully. Use the Wakka Canoe in Edgeville to take you to the little pond above the wilderness volcano, then run west and you are there in about 10 seconds.

I've had that pointed out quite a few times since uploading it :P I think i will have to annotate it in. Thanks.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

better than nothing I guess

29fs41s.jpg

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

99consution.png

Phew, took me a while, but #4 99 Skill.

Next up: Defense, for Primal Armor <33

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

firecape5.png

5th cape, 620th task, 167k exp from 98 slayer. Used turmoil that time and managed to do the caves in 41 minutes.

I can't believe all my biggest goals in RuneScape are coming so close to an end.

99 slayer- should have it by the end of the month if I don't get distracted, just need to average 100k exp/day.

138 combat- one prayer level away from it, effigies from slayer will get me this, I already almost have enough of them for it.

95 prayer- complete.

41 mins o_0. Tell me how please. What do you wear/inv?

recci-518.png

23ur7eu.jpg

+ramo, mono, levers, mime in same dg

eyebeam #1 lucky keyer.

(in the right pic, mager just died so shush with your 'why are you not atking anything' and 'lolmagic pray' :P)

btw i got more worst floors then that :x

usually 1 way + 2x merc + 2x mono + remoke

wazzzzaaaaaa

110517170857.png

This is my first post on this thread, and most likely my last. I've had this as a goal forever, now I can finally get back to frosties and 95 Prayer :thumbsup:

99Slayer.png

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

firecape5.png

5th cape, 620th task, 167k exp from 98 slayer. Used turmoil that time and managed to do the caves in 41 minutes.

I can't believe all my biggest goals in RuneScape are coming so close to an end.

99 slayer- should have it by the end of the month if I don't get distracted, just need to average 100k exp/day.

138 combat- one prayer level away from it, effigies from slayer will get me this, I already almost have enough of them for it.

95 prayer- complete.

41 mins o_0. Tell me how please. What do you wear/inv?

fightcavessetup.png

My armor is just rune, obviously Bandos would be better but I can't afford that right now, so rune works fine, or just use some barrows chest and legs.

I use the overloads and turmoil right away when the caves start, try to kill the level 22s first so they don't steal any prayer, use soul split whenever you need any health back after using Enhanced Excal spec. Kite the 360s with deflect magic on, still using turmoil the whole time. When you aren't fighting you can fletch the broad bolts for a bit of fletching exp while you get your cape. Whenever I kill Jad I just use deflect prayers so I don't have to deal with the healers. If you want you can bring claws and just kill Jad quicker that way. You won't use all the prayer potions, so feel free to bring Veng runes too if you want to for meleeing Jad.

Edit: Oh, forgot to mention that the brews are there for if you mess up and accidently get meleed by a lvl 360 and hit for 350+. If you don't mess up like that though, you can do the whole thing with just Soul Split.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

23ur7eu.jpg

+ramo, mono, levers, mime in same dg

eyebeam #1 lucky keyer.

(in the right pic, mager just died so shush with your 'why are you not atking anything' and 'lolmagic pray' :P)

its not a bad thing if they all pray melee, its only bad if the ranger does

if you 2h the mage and warrior thats part of the problem

ive seen worse tho, i once had a 53 minute large and i swear to god it could not have been done much faster, 3x super ramos, ramos that have guardian doors inside packed with mages brutes rangers etc, one of the 3 i took a picture of, and the room had about 12 monsters, whos max hit was calculated at 5000-5500, so basicly this room had the firepower to 1 hit our entire team at once

the cherry on top was a 703 kal'ger (this was before most teams knew about the armor trick so we were getting hit constsant 400s)

a_final_name.png

Why isn't he programming for JaGeX yet...?

Because animation and modeling doesn't involve programming. Also jagex's art team can probably do that with ease, low poly animation and modeling isn't hard nor does it take much time. Plus they are pretty sufficient at shading and texturing so i don't see him doing anything that jagex can't. I do understand what you mean though. The problem isn't that jagex lacks the ability to do something like that, more like they lack the will. They don't seem to be a big fan of over the top.

Despite everything said, he did, and always does a nice job on his emotes and capes.

jpegsigtest.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlLZuhzvRIA

Why isn't he programming for JaGeX yet...?

Anyone noticed that he made the eyes glow when the emote is performed?

"An Amateur practices until he can get it right. A Professional practices until he can't get it wrong."

nimetnbb.jpg

Quests just keep bringing me back to this game.

Posted this yesterday:

[hide]110516163904.png[/hide]

Didn't post a bank picture with it because I only had 50M cash.

Since then I am now at this:

110517155758.png

None of the items have been bought. They have all be betted on me when I have been hosting the dice game. I now have everything I need for mhing and slaying. Just need a couple rares and hopefully a Yellow Partyhat one day. Also, a Spectral or Elysian would be amazing to have, but I'm not going to buy until I have atleast a 2b bank or have them betted on me.

peace,

Vann

TY DGS@@@

maul1.png

maul2.png

9M exp to go to my main goal of 100 Dungeoneering before the end of next month. 234k from 90 as it is so I'm very happy.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D