Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

Few friends have been rev hunting lately and have been getting extremely good luck, so i decided to try..

110514165632.png

3 hours and only rare i get, didn't even think revs dropped clues..

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

While i agree with you, Zokot is crazy when it comes to runecrafting :P

It's pretty much the only thing he does :x

<3: <3: <3:

Actually now I'm busy maxing melee's since Runecrafting is dead and staking/PvM is where it's at. I only do effigies now, which lead up to getting 99 again. :geek:

<3:

110514170647.png

I really don't understand this..20 people for 1 person in black d hide/sharks...

How is getting 30K loots even profitable when 1 barrage cost like 2.5K and your rarely getting the drop?

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

"I was born an American; I will live an American; I shall die an American."Daniel Webster

110514170647.png

I really don't understand this..20 people for 1 person in black d hide/sharks...

How is getting 30K loots even profitable when 1 barrage cost like 2.5K and your rarely getting the drop?

Probably a clan PK Trip. Mostly for fun rather than just the loot. :P

j0xPu5R.png

110514170647.png

Then they're idiots, if want to hunt some people go kill Green Drag killers, Make more cash that way anyways.

Causing_Fear.png

110225183300.png

110514170647.png

Atleast they were polite about your death...

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

110514170647.png

Two times ago when I went there, four level 110s-115s rushed me with claws and arma godswords, failing horribly and I was able to get away easily (none of them thought to tele-block me, or none of them had the level to do so haha). Then last time I was there I saw an actual clan running through, looked very similar to the one that killed you. I teleported quickly with my RoW to the G.E. and about 15 seconds later I see this spell come flying at me from up north. Turns out it was a teleblock that they casted right as I telelported away. It actually landed too, and I wasn't able to teleport anywhere for a few minutes, but it was okay because I had already made it away safely lol.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

110514170647.png

Then they're idiots, if want to hunt some people go kill Green Drag killers, Make more cash that way anyways.

They're PKers, so that should be obvious. Griefing is far more entertaining than killing bots.

td2sig.jpg

screenshot20110514at610.png

screenshot20110514at516.pngscreenshot20110514at501.pngscreenshot20110514at453.png

Thinking of buying an elysian, but my membership runs out in a week. :s

Buy it, then you can just give it to me to use until you get membership back. :thumbsup:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

110514170647.png

Not every pker is able to attack the level 80-90 green dragon botter. Most pkers that go there are around 115-138.

Almost everyone in my clan is 138, which means no bot killing for us. So we stick to having fun killing people killing Revenants.

Risk it for a biscuit when killing revenants. Better hope you're not in our pk route.

kbdheads.png

After dropping 15 kbd heads when I quit before, KBD thought I might want some back I guess. (Ever since I got my first kbd heads, I haven't gone a single KBD trip without getting a head drop).

2400total.png

wewt

also got 89 rc today (500k till all 90+)

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

screenshot20110514at610.png

what's that sword next to your cr?

Profound decorative sword. 800 Castle Wars tickets. :)

what about those beige shorts?

I think they're just called shorts. You can buy them in Keldagrim at the center palace place, if I'm not mistaken.

Bought the Elysian and tried it out at clan wars. Wasn't any fun so I sold it back for a 3m profit. :P

hopesolopatriot.jpg

Deo, I see your 97 dg and raise you 2 levels.

110514203326.png

Weeeeee finally, Thanks HYT chat, and DGS cus I did a few floors with them. <3 Now I'm gonna get atleast 100 still and gonna get chaotic staff for teh luls.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).