Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

You can easily see his 1500 lifepoints from glitching the ability of Thok from the dungeoneering quests..... not hard to hit a 1k+ with 200/1500 lifepoints.

Unimpressive, tbh.

nice to know his name has the word fulk+or ulp in it >_>

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

Finally killed Jad. -_- Stood in the middle just for the luls and to my luck he spawned south of Italy rock. Hit me twice, once for about 760 because I didn't see the attack somehow, the second 840 because I nub prayed. :oops: Killed all the healers too so hah! (I had logged off in between Wave 62 and 63 to take a breather first lol)

finallykilledjad.png

finallykilledjad002.png

Finally killed Jad. -_- Stood in the middle just for the luls and to my luck he spawned south of Italy rock. Hit me twice, once for about 760 because I didn't see the attack somehow, the second 840 because I nub prayed. :oops: Killed all the healers too so hah! (I had logged off in between Wave 62 and 63 to take a breather first lol)

finallykilledjad.png

finallykilledjad002.png

bout time, grats :P

Guy says his username right in the video. Lol. Goood fight, maybe shoulda edited that out.

First:

Removed - Poorleprecon

On all my accounts, I've never once got a chaotic... Figured it was time to finally one. TY DGS - especially Cheesy - for putting up with my nooby ass at DG and walking me through it. :).

Picture reposted:

unled1tt.jpg

Remember people... RWT is for the devil.

09144a99bb.png

The health bars are off... So they are boosting their health up so they can have more lp lost, so they max really high?

They're abusing a bug where your stats get boosted in the Fremmenik Sagas, which allows them to Dharok with a much greater min/max HP ratio than what should be possible.

td2sig.jpg

110627104547.png

He has 4 empty spaces. Of course he needs food.

Plus there are 4 spaces missing in that inventory screen, so who knows if the other 4 spots were filled :rolleyes: also he has a Bouldabass, you can't have anything less then a salve for a boss or you might not have enough food :ohnoes:

Dakr06.png

The health bars are off... So they are boosting their health up so they can have more lp lost, so they max really high?

They're abusing a bug where your stats get boosted in the Fremmenik Sagas, which allows them to Dharok with a much greater min/max HP ratio than what should be possible.

His RSN: Urpo. Go get 'em, Jagex.

09144a99bb.png

Fat chance. I could go ask why my bot keeps on crashing or why my x-log only worked for the first 25 stakes on RSOF and would probably get away with it ;-;

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

Fat chance. I could go ask why my bot keeps on crashing or why my x-log only worked for the first 25 stakes on RSOF and would probably get away with it ;-;

600/1500 lp is the same hit chance as 100/900, so 200/1500 is basically a 1 hit.

Quagsire.png

IK. You can rest assured that if I ever say anything that can be taken even remotely positive for or toward Jagex, I'm being sarcastic. ;).

09144a99bb.png

IK. You can rest assured that if I ever say anything that can be taken even remotely positive for or toward Jagex, I'm being sarcastic. ;).

You're winning at this thread.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

Everything is 1.7m med, 1.3m for the arma vambs, 270k for the bandos ones. But they wont sell for a fraction of the price. :angry: Oh well.

110627211155.png

Was my first good reward in a while.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).