Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

That's what Michael speculates. He got his at 114 Dungeoneering, though.

:wall:

What are the notes you're looking for called, by the way?

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

2uj2p2g.jpg

who said jagex werent doing anything to stop bots?

prevention methods right here.

also jagex introduced even more anti-scam measures. just incase.

jq3ry8.jpg

(and ik it's because of coding being copied but still funny)

ohnoooooooooo.png

Noooo don't hurt meee ;-;

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

ohnoooooooooo.png

Noooo don't hurt meee ;-;

Need more random pics like that here. No one cares about everyone's low level achievements lol. No offense. (Some offense intended) *Looks at Brunokiller*

Another skill to 80+. I have like 5 more skills to get to 80+.

80fishingb.png

Don't hate on the monkfish. I dislike fishing and like it to be semi-afkable. Also, my bank is worth less than 5M right now so this is making me some money, and getting me something to cook since I'd like to get that up some more too.

(Yes, I ended up getting distracted and stopped training agility lol. I'll get 99 agility before mid July though, I just need to get some motivation to go do it again.)

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

(Yes, I ended up getting distracted and stopped training agility lol. I'll get 99 agility before mid July though, I just need to get some motivation to go do it again.)

This is why.

[hide]runescapecape1.jpgrunescapecape4.jpg[/hide]

Brb, 99 agility tonight. :lol:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

alright so about 2 weeks ago i got banned for macroing. (even though i didn't) recovered my account today (appeal still pending btw, and when i go to view evidence it says "no evidence available") and i find my entire account to be rollbacked. This being bank and stats.

Not so mad about bank rollback cuz they only took like 40m cash, but this is what ticks me off

Before ban...

110612003540.png

after ban...

stats181859.png

funny thing how they reset all my stats....for a "macroing minor" with "no evidence" to over a 5 year member.

and considering i got 99 fletching last summer, 85 farming last summer (havn't touched in a year), and 99 cooking 6 months ago...

Didn't they say they take the botted skill, reset to 1, and randomly reset 2 other skills?

So even if I was botting, they went back on their own word and lost me over 40m legitally earned exp...ffs

Time to start building again :)

looks like they just halved all your exp...that sucks.

yeah i think thats what they did. i had like 80 some mil i think now like 42m

alright so about 2 weeks ago i got banned for macroing. (even though i didn't) recovered my account today (appeal still pending btw, and when i go to view evidence it says "no evidence available") and i find my entire account to be rollbacked. This being bank and stats.

Not so mad about bank rollback cuz they only took like 40m cash, but this is what ticks me off

Before ban...

110612003540.png

after ban...

stats181859.png

funny thing how they reset all my stats....for a "macroing minor" with "no evidence" to over a 5 year member.

and considering i got 99 fletching last summer, 85 farming last summer (havn't touched in a year), and 99 cooking 6 months ago...

Didn't they say they take the botted skill, reset to 1, and randomly reset 2 other skills?

So even if I was botting, they went back on their own word and lost me over 40m legitally earned exp...ffs

Time to start building again :)

That's going to happen to me. 3 days left on a 14 day macroing minor ban... If I get reset I'm done with runescape. That will piss me off beyond belief, banning a 6 year player with no evidence and resetting everything for an error on their part. Honestly I will probably... I don't even know. Especially with all stats 80+ and 9 99's

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

91rc.png

Effigy'd/Troll Invasion'd/Peng'd/Lamp'd 90-91 (last 21k ZMI though :P ) ... hoping to be able to get 2 RC assists everyday via 117/Assist Clan/RSOF. If you need a 91 RC assist yourself feel free to join the HYT fc (Shyla) and ask me as I'll probably need all the help I can get lol.

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.