Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

110628092119.png

How someone can not get back tobandos in ~9 mins is beyond me, and how they can afford this but not a 12 mins gravestone? oh well, today, is gonna be a good day B)

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

Hi everyone!

I'm not a very frequent poster but I am a daily reader of these forums. I finally decided to quit RS permanently (for various personal reasons) and I've got the photos to prove it! I've "quit" a couple of times before but this time I really wiped my accounts clean. Anyway I just wanted to post some pictures to help me say goodbye.

Knowing me, I'll probably log in RS every once in a while and occasionally lurk around these forums to get the latest RS news (maybe even post a comment or two). But eventually I'll disappear for good.

Thanks to everyone who helped me throughout my RS career and especially to those who contributed to my burnt fish collection! I had a lot of fun playing RS but now is the time for me to move on to greater things in life . . . (OK honestly, I just don't have time for this game anymore and I can't break the addiction :( ) Anyway, I wish you all the best in your RS adventures!

Happy 'Scaping! :)

So here be pics:

Numismaster's Final Bank Picture (Warning: Large Image)

[hide]35jxc3o.jpg

Yeah, so I'm a bit of a neat freak/collector/eccentric. Can you guess my favorite skill? ;) Nearly every valuable item I had was already sold (and substituted with cheap placeholders) and the money given to my brother (over 100M), with the exception of the Santa hat (which he now has too). RS Pro Challenge: Can you identify all the items in my bank? :shades:

P.S. How do I upload large images without having them shrink? All of my other images are normal sized with normal resolution but this one kept getting shrunk by all the image hosting websites. Is there an upper size limit on the images that I upload?[/hide]

Numismaster's Current Bank

[hide]13z4p4j.png

Interesting note: The coin on the left is a standard gold piece and the one on the right is a dungeoneering gold piece. The dungeoneering one is slightly thinner and shifted a little lower than the regular one (they also have different examines). I acquired the dungeoneering coins from a drop party a long time ago.[/hide]

My attempt at doubling items and money (no scamming, I promise)

[hide]r29ftt.png

Am I doing it right? #-o [/hide]

My Crafting Pure/F2P Merchant/Hobo

[hide]2igdcas.png

Fear my leet skills! 8-) [/hide]

Sir Popalot as a Princess

[hide]2lw3rs1.png

My dream was to buy a green partyhat someday . . . but all I ever reached was a Santa hat. Not bad for a level 3 f2p solo merchant with no skills trained. :thumbup: Note: The crafting levels came late in my RS career after I had already earned my money and bought my Santa hat.[/hide]

Where my burnt fish collection went

[hide]1zmypw2.png

I sold my collection of over 70k burnt fish to "Bone Queen". The image shows her collection, which is split between two accounts.[/hide]

Old picture of my first attempt at killings revs (5/8/2011)

[hide]2qdqxys.png

This was my first trip ever hunting revs. In one hour my friend and I got 4 pvp drops totaling around 12M (including the ancient statuette). The statuette was the most expensive drop that I had ever received from a monster. :-D [/hide]

Random Rich Noob at the GE Today

[hide]wrcoib.png

Some people just have too much money . . . :-( [/hide]

Well, that's all the RS pictures that I have left on my computer (and these will be gone soon too).

Farewell Runescape and Tip.it . . . :boohoo:

~Numismaster

110628092119.png

How someone can not get back tobandos in ~9 mins is beyond me, and how they can afford this but not a 12 mins gravestone? oh well, today, is gonna be a good day B)

Maybe he dc'd?

Owner of a comp cape since February 11th 2012.

Hi everyone!

I'm not a very frequent poster but I am a daily reader of these forums. I finally decided to quit RS permanently (for various personal reasons) and I've got the photos to prove it! I've "quit" a couple of times before but this time I really wiped my accounts clean. Anyway I just wanted to post some pictures to help me say goodbye.

Knowing me, I'll probably log in RS every once in a while and occasionally lurk around these forums to get the latest RS news (maybe even post a comment or two). But eventually I'll disappear for good.

Thanks to everyone who helped me throughout my RS career and especially to those who contributed to my burnt fish collection! I had a lot of fun playing RS but now is the time for me to move on to greater things in life . . . (OK honestly, I just don't have time for this game anymore and I can't break the addiction :( ) Anyway, I wish you all the best in your RS adventures!

Happy 'Scaping! :)

Well, that's all the RS pictures that I have left on my computer (and these will be gone soon too).

Farewell Runescape and Tip.it . . . :boohoo:

~Numismaster

S98zP.png

What are these things?

110628092119.png

Maybe he dc'd?

oh yeah

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

So today was finnaly the day of 120 dung

[hide]110628230533.png

110628230942.png

My new bind setup. Got the blood necklace 1 dung b4 120 so i bound over primal 2h. Mike was MAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD

110628232425.png[/hide]

How come before your name it says "Sir" in red?

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

[hide]110628230533.png

110628230942.png

My new bind setup. Got the blood necklace 1 dung b4 120 so i bound over primal 2h. Mike was MAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD

110628232425.png[/hide]

Seeing this question SO MUCH, as well as the people asking "HOW U GET AURAS SO SOON IT'S ONLY THE FIRST MONTH" just makes me want to facedesk repeatedly.

It's a new, tacky title you can get from the loyalty program.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

[hide]110628230533.png

110628230942.png

110628232425.png[/hide]

Seeing this question SO MUCH, as well as the people asking "HOW U GET AURAS SO SOON IT'S ONLY THE FIRST MONTH" just makes me want to facedesk repeatedly.

The only update I saw regarding that program was that it may or may not fail. I didn't know it was out. I bought the prayer aura. Best one?

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

[hide]110628230533.png

110628230942.png

110628232425.png[/hide]

The only update I saw regarding that program was that it may or may not fail. I didn't know it was out. I bought the prayer aura. Best one?

Depends what you use it for, but for general usage (slayer/bossing), yes, reverence looks like to be the most useful, and it also saves you the MOST points by buying it on sale (4600 point saving is pretty decent.) Maybe knock-out for slayer could be decent, but that'll require faaar more testing before any comment can be made.

I personally went with Sharpshooter, but I Nex a lot, and while reverence is very useful at Nex as well, I feel that Sharpshooter will be slightly more useful due to the increased frequencies of hits, as well as ruby bolt specs, and this will make the kill faster, less annoying, and everyone will lose less pray anyway.

Doesn't matter anyway, I'll still have both in 2 months regardless of the order I buy them in.

Rest of the stuff is so crappy, the only other aura worth CONSIDERING is Jack of all Trades, but that's 15k points, so see you in like 6 months, the titles (except King and Wunderkind) are tacky and every single person will have Sir, the outfits, while some may think are nice, aren't really that great, and all of the best emotes (apart from catfight which I bought L) cannot be bought yet.

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

I sniped someone today...It was such a common name it simply MUST be a tip.iter, right?

(he partly hides behind the namesign btw)

snipedbob.png

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Finally finished two of my longest term goals in one go!

Beat Jad for the first time:

firecape1280611.png

:D Which led to this!

taskamsteravl.png

taskmaster.png

Finally :)

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

[hide=My day:]

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

118.png

[/hide]

Missed 2 floors out but I'm guessing all that was done in 6 to 6 and a half hours.

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.