Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

alright so about 2 weeks ago i got banned for macroing. (even though i didn't) recovered my account today (appeal still pending btw, and when i go to view evidence it says "no evidence available") and i find my entire account to be rollbacked. This being bank and stats.

Not so mad about bank rollback cuz they only took like 40m cash, but this is what ticks me off

Before ban...

110612003540.png

after ban...

stats181859.png

funny thing how they reset all my stats....for a "macroing minor" with "no evidence" to over a 5 year member.

and considering i got 99 fletching last summer, 85 farming last summer (havn't touched in a year), and 99 cooking 6 months ago...

Didn't they say they take the botted skill, reset to 1, and randomly reset 2 other skills?

So even if I was botting, they went back on their own word and lost me over 40m legitally earned exp...ffs

Time to start building again :)

That's going to happen to me. 3 days left on a 14 day macroing minor ban... If I get reset I'm done with runescape. That will piss me off beyond belief, banning a 6 year player with no evidence and resetting everything for an error on their part. Honestly I will probably... I don't even know. Especially with all stats 80+ and 9 99's

yeah same here, i was pretty much all but 3 skills 80+. what they literally did was take every single stat and halved my exp. all 99's were 92. coincedence i went from 96m total exp to 48m? exactly half. i don't think so. Jagex fails again.

2j2j3nl.png

Pro, no one died, everyone did as they were instructed! First time for everyone having that boss on a large!

24xjb74.png

Bound Guardian Ward one floor (over Celestial Robe Top :P), destroyed it next for Primal Platebody. I love having 3 binds! Never have to keep anything for too long if I don't want to lol.

There seem to be a huge amount of Kraftlords in Warped floors. Massive amounts!

Unfortunately, PrimPlate kinda sucks in that it doesn't really actually protect me... :unsure:

2dgucz6.png

unled1sj.jpg

After about another 50 kills (Egg). Might start a random goal of 100+ black dragon eggs. :). Since DH rips them apart (2 hits them) and I'm getting egg drops and effigies like crazy. Fast kills and a bit of GP when I CBA to pick up the drops.

09144a99bb.png

Why not add a cannon to that? And why the ranging gear?

Rubies. When the overloads wear off, it brings me to about 555HP. 1 Ruby spec at that HP will hit me for 55ish and bring me down to 500, ready for another overload. ;). And OFC... I've gotta go overkill everything I do on RuneScape, so I bring the whole range set for 1 spec. -.-

Might try a cannon, but IDK if it's worth the spots. Heard that it works alright. :).

09144a99bb.png

can u explain that one pls, i dont get it lol =x

Sir E Bral Palsy = Cerebral Palsy = a physical disability.

Here's a wikipedia article if you want to learn more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerebral_palsy

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

can u explain that one pls, i dont get it lol =x

Sir E Bral Palsy = Cerebral Palsy = a physical disability.

Here's a wikipedia article if you want to learn more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cerebral_palsy

Yea, because that's HILARIOUS.................. :roll:

Quagsire.png