Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

arcanemine.png

my first sigil!!! idc if its arcane [bleep] it, its a sigil :)

CONGRATS!:@!@!@!

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

Fastest floor yet. Was hella fun.

110809193027.png

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

people on youtube so cool doing 9 minute floor 15 suicides with like 5:1 and [cabbage], or 12% maps cuz they pussied out on a room

what you know about 13% 5:5 warps? 11 minutes son, good game

thing is their teams average 11 mins while trying to get 9 min maps, not getting a lucky map that coulda been 8 mins w/ a hero team and doing it in 11 min 50 seconds

no, the fastest bullseyes team has ever done a warp is also 11 minutes, and this couldnt have been completed more than 30 seconds faster, since we all were suiciding

averagin 11 minutes on f15s inst hard, but id like to see bullseye average 11 minute warps, seeing as thats the fastest hes ever done one himself

wat.. hes had like 20 10 min warps just 0 <10

even i was w/ him for a 10 min 50 second warp L

he's not gonna upload the same floor time 20x

i wish hed have uploaded that sub 10 occ he did, but i still cant wait to see the first ever sub 10 warp, weather its him, or me and these guys with a real lucky floor

You can hardly say that "oh theirs is a lucky layout", if they had the same layout as you did an exact duplicate of that 11:50 what's to say theirs wouldn't be 2 minutes faster? there skills are superior as they are far more experienced.

It's very easy to make excuses, there may be a time where you match their times but the sad truth is it would have been done before.

Honestly I have a list of around 8 Dgers I would take in a permanent team, those 5 in that occult are all in there plus Kennny, Hammy and Mz_Scorpio those to me are the true legends on Dungeoneering and everybody else trys to emulate them.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

110809233403.png

Meh.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

110809233403.png

Meh.

dat spam

I'm glad I was an onlooker of the event :shades:

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

people on youtube so cool doing 9 minute floor 15 suicides with like 5:1 and [cabbage], or 12% maps cuz they pussied out on a room

thing is their teams average 11 mins while trying to get 9 min maps, not getting a lucky map that coulda been 8 mins w/ a hero team and doing it in 11 min 50 seconds

no, the fastest bullseyes team has ever done a warp is also 11 minutes, and this couldnt have been completed more than 30 seconds faster, since we all were suiciding

averagin 11 minutes on f15s inst hard, but id like to see bullseye average 11 minute warps, seeing as thats the fastest hes ever done one himself

i wish hed have uploaded that sub 10 occ he did, but i still cant wait to see the first ever sub 10 warp, weather its him, or me and these guys with a real lucky floor

You can hardly say that "oh theirs is a lucky layout", if they had the same layout as you did an exact duplicate of that 11:50 what's to say theirs wouldn't be 2 minutes faster? there skills are superior as they are far more experienced.

It's very easy to make excuses, there may be a time where you match their times but the sad truth is it would have been done before.

Honestly I have a list of around 8 Dgers I would take in a permanent team, those 5 in that occult are all in there plus Kennny, Hammy and Mz_Scorpio those to me are the true legends on Dungeoneering and everybody else trys to emulate them.

Nice pissing contest we have here.

lalalasig2.png

Nice pissing contest we have here.

Keyers seem to only screeny good times, it's easy to be smug and disrespectful based off a few good floors, I watch videos from every dging clan when I'm bored famous or not, recruits or newcomers.. 45 minute 148 floor once when I was that bored.

It's very easy to get excited over a new personal best and jump the gun, credit is due congratulations on your full 13% warped floor and a personal best for you.

There is still much to learn, everybody does including myself. Some point you have to realise things will have been done before and even the people in 117 right now will one day be better than you or me.

Kandy congrats on your Hex :wink:

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

Keyers seem to only screeny good times, it's easy to be smug and disrespectful based off a few good floors, I watch videos from every dging clan when I'm bored famous or not, recruits or newcomers.. 45 minute 148 floor once when I was that bored.

It's very easy to get excited over a new personal best and jump the gun, credit is due congratulations on your full 13% warped floor and a personal best for you.

There is still much to learn, everybody does including myself. Some point you have to realise things will have been done before and even the people in 117 right now will one day be better than you or me.

Kandy congrats on your Hex :wink:

My point was that arguments like this are just futile ego contests. You can be on your high horse and shoot down anybody excited about a quick floor if it makes you feel better.

lalalasig2.png

I wouldn't mind joining you for some CW sometime, having a buddy there would actually motivate me lol. When I go to the theme worlds it usually feels like COD or something - You "technically" have a team but it's more like there are just certain people who won't attack you (part of why I don't play COD anymore, lol...)

Just PM me sometime!

2dgucz6.png