Post all RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds here!

misterxman

There's no more motivation to play when you can buy anything you want... Part of the reason I only play a few minutes each week now. >.<

Probably depends on what kind of player you are i think. I've got a lot of things i want to do which require a great deal of money. Making the money isn't always fun, but watching it grow can be. I can understand when you're a maxed player with something like a torva and pernix set and a divine (oh god how i wish) that the game would lose some interest, but not before then. It's also fun to spend money raising skills you don't need too (getting like 20m prayer exp for example).

There's no more motivation to play when you can buy anything you want... Part of the reason I only play a few minutes each week now. >.<

I'll take that money off your hands for you if you want.

Come support my max total goal here.

Briobe122's 10-step guide to staking:

1. Get cleaned

2. Vow to never stake ever again! (very important)

3. welfare tds and get claws

4. kill glacors til i get boots

5. bandos ffa or more tds til i have around 50m

6. realize that it is far too hard to rebuild using steps 3, 4, and 5

7. give up the vow to never stake again

8. go back staking and make your bank back

9. if you failed at step #8, Go back to step #1

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

I second that. But to me instead.

Thse greedy people wanting everything :rolleyes: I'd just take enough for turm.... :P

Unspam when Im not relying on Kindles 3G to post stuff.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I second that. But to me instead.

Thse greedy people wanting everything :rolleyes: I'd just take enough for turm.... :P

Unspam when Im not relying on Kindles 3G to post stuff.

I'd only want enough to maybe afford full bandos and fury, but who wouldn't want more?

1. Get cleaned

10. if you succeed at step #8, you will eventually feel the need to make money for rich people stuff, have a bad day of staking, then get cleaned anyways

You guys sicken me with that amount of bloody wealth :(

The game's less fun with infinite money, trust me.

Seconded. I had to quit for a few months after I realized that.

I've given away my bank several times... Each time I get to about 25-30B from staking (Making about 1B a day), I get bored as hell and feel like I've no reason to play. So my friends get rich 'cause I no risk stake them (No risk on their part, but if they beat me they win big), I go back down to 500M or so and do it again.

My corping friends who've gotten Divines and Elysians often start to play less because they lack motivation with so much money. Several of them have out-right quit as well. Like someone said... It's good for the initial, "Woot! Think I'll level prayer, herblore, crafting and [cabbage]!" But gets very old, very fast. You lose the excitement of most things in the game. Getting an Armadyl Hilt and other previously awesome drop then become, "Meh." I got more excited over my Visage drop then my Divine because I'd never gotten one before. Lol.

09144a99bb.png

I think it'd be nice to, just once, be capable of buying everything I've ever wanted. When I had a 1B bank (which I lost, but meh), I still wanted a partyhat or a divine with lots of other stuff. Now having 10M feels like dirt poor and I can't afford any of that.

edit: So Wicked, either donate or tell me your secrets pls.

1. Get cleaned

Sad drop from TDs 2 days ago :\

11638828.png

Fianally managed to get back my Void and imbue my Zerker after losing it to a server crash two days ago.

voidz.png

MA Rank. I've lost way too many rings.

71541271.png

^I'm with Wicked on the money discussions, it's definitly a lot more fun trying to get things than having them. I was trying to make the cash for an ely for the longest time to use it for bossing and such, a friend finally lent me the cash for one and I was soooo happy and got one. But after a month I had used it like 5 times and had nothing at all to do. In the end I sold it, paid back my friend and spent the money skilling which kept me a lot happier and less bored. Now I just dg and skill and it's great. :D

Anyways for unspam:

110829201305.png

Nice little milestone for me, I just need 86 rc (going to use effigies/pengs/troll invasion) and 85 agility to complete all tasks. All other skills I might need will be easy enough.

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).

Are you guys on [bleep]in crack? Been poor for 10 years - always less than 100M and an average of probably 15M. Being rich is always funner. It's crap to lose to anyone who's better richer than you. Like seriously, I would get so fed up with that BS that I spent most of my money on Herblore to go around 2-hitting people in full Torva in clan wars with Korasi's and preparing a comment before hand to make me feel better killing them.

If you guys want to give your money to me I'll be glad to take it.

I really quit playing Runescape when everyone had chaotic requirements, I hate the skill with a passion and ever sense then I just stopped making money, making the game really boring :(.

[Re: Cash convo] I just wanna be able to buy back the bcp/bt/dfs I lost when hacked. Could probably sell all my BXP gear for it back but want levels! :o

Unspam:

dg102.png

Back to void slaying I go!

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

^I'm with Wicked on the money discussions, it's definitly a lot more fun trying to get things than having them. I was trying to make the cash for an ely for the longest time to use it for bossing and such, a friend finally lent me the cash for one and I was soooo happy and got one. But after a month I had used it like 5 times and had nothing at all to do. In the end I sold it, paid back my friend and spent the money skilling which kept me a lot happier and less bored. Now I just dg and skill and it's great. :D

Anyways for unspam:

110829201305.png

Nice little milestone for me, I just need 86 rc (going to use effigies/pengs/troll invasion) and 85 agility to complete all tasks. All other skills I might need will be easy enough.

oh you kandy <3

Personal, i do agree with wicked, to a point. It REALLY sucks not having cash to buy essentials, such as claws, bandos and arma, but then again, having too much money is just painful, as you don't know what to do with it.

I got my elysian with a loan, as i had been shooting to it for so long, paid that back, then upgraded to my divine a few weeks ago with another loan from the same person (<3 kandy); i'll admit my feeling of accomplishment and achievment is somewhat nerfed because i just feel "what next", but, its nice to have high end gear. i think i would be more than satisfied with just a 100m bank, but more is nice.

However too much is just boring. I also very much miss being excited over dk/gwd drops, and i miss "the thrill" where your blood gets pumping because of something ingame :thumbsup:

only thing with gets me exited anymore ingame is... well.... i'll think of something besides b2b berserker's @ dks.

meamzed.png

I like how you think claws, bandos and arma are essentials. I spent my bank buying claws and I did perfectly fine using a dragon dagger.

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

I've given away my bank several times... Each time I get to about 25-30B from staking (Making about 1B a day), I get bored as hell and feel like I've no reason to play. So my friends get rich 'cause I no risk stake them (No risk on their part, but if they beat me they win big), I go back down to 500M or so and do it again.

Wanna become friends? :P

Hi if you're reading this you are amazing and I love you.

Maybe they'll release a bugless update for April Fools. That'd sure be a joke

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]

[hide][hide][hide][hide]Congrats, you reached the end!

Now go outside![/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

Nice level nub :)

Unspam:

I'm prefering butterflies over jads as it's a lot more afk. Just click the butterfly and wait, if you fail you automatically try it again and again until you catch it.

None of this picking the trap up because it failed, or because it was sitting there for too long. Or picking it back up and laying again when you caught something

I'm lazy and like to watch movies :D

JYyxT.png

Main Account - Max cape achieved 10th September 2011
Noob Account - 2300 total and climbing 

6CCmn.jpg

My corping friends who've gotten Divines and Elysians often start to play less because they lack motivation with so much money. Several of them have out-right quit as well. Like someone said... It's good for the initial, "Woot! Think I'll level prayer, herblore, crafting and [cabbage]!" But gets very old, very fast. You lose the excitement of most things in the game. Getting an Armadyl Hilt and other previously awesome drop then become, "Meh." I got more excited over my Visage drop then my Divine because I'd never gotten one before. Lol.

This story is exactly why i stay away from dicing/staking. I fear that I'll get addicted and either hit it big, or lose it all. Either way ending up losing interest in the game and quitting. It's all herb runs and MTK for my money ;)

Anywho, i've been quite the busy scaper' over the last two weeks on my battle pure, Pure of War. I've been aiming for turmoil and a rapier since i made him a member again about a month ago. The first two weeks consisted of skilling and questing for Temple at Senntisten and Blood runs Deep(Couldn't pass up a free 450k prayer exp and a sweet looking axe). And the last two weeks consisted of me grinding prayer levels(37,500 infernal ashes) and doing dungoneering to break it up.

I had to drain my miser-bank of ~two years down to 20~ pking sets, a pair of claws, a fury, and 2M cash. But i finally have gotten turmoil and my rapier(And i've recovered some of that cash, as i've been farming herbs during all this. Plus i've been doing it on my main for a tasty increase in cashpile).

Here are my achievements this week in order of occurrence :3

95PRAYER.png

80dungoneering.png

maxed80attack.png

CHAOTICRAPIER-1.png

It's kinda' funny that about 6 months ago, i was like "Ugh, I'll never get a rapier." And now i have one on my main, plus a maul at 90 dungooneering. AND i have one on my pure. Couldn't have done it without my buddies at EoE making me love dungoneering. Love yo' guys <3

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

Nice level nub :)

Unspam:

I'm prefering butterflies over jads as it's a lot more afk. Just click the butterfly and wait, if you fail you automatically try it again and again until you catch it.

None of this picking the trap up because it failed, or because it was sitting there for too long. Or picking it back up and laying again when you caught something

I'm lazy and like to watch movies :D

JYyxT.png

Whats the exp on this?

Also you're so close to maxing now :DDD

Grats mate!